[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right r9k I need your help. There's this girl a I really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Cutie.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Cutie.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
All right r9k I need your help.
There's this girl a I really like and she says she likes me as well and always wants to talk to me and invites me out a lot. My friends says she's a hoe and talks to a lot of guys. She has 57 streaks on snapchat but when I asked her best friend and her they say she doesn't talk to a lot of guys. She liked me and a close friend at the same time and talked to both of us a lot and said she liked both of us but now she says she only likes me and not my friend. My friend gave up on her but they still keep their streaks. She was mad this morning and her friend said I was the only one she talked to at all this morning
Now, do I continue talking to her or do I take my friends' advice and leave her
Pic unrelated
>>
>>35510217
if your friends are guys, trust the guy friends. a good general rule of thumb is guy friends over girl friends because most women are manipulative gossiping pieces of shit that will do anything to stir up some drama so they have more pointless made up shit to gossip to their friends about and so on

if they don't like your male friends, that's a red flag
>>
Keep her around to fuck, but don't be get in a relationship with her. Trust me.
>>
>>35510265
The problem with that is that my friends are split. 50% approve 50% disapprove. Same with her she likes 50% of them and dislikes the other 50%
>>
Live in the moment desu. If you like her enjoy it while it lasts because if you don't you'll regret it like me
>>
>>35510311
do the more or less normie ones approve? go with the ones that are less normie. they're more likely to be loyal and look out for you more
>>
>>35510335
They are all pretty much a mix of /r9k/ and /pol/ so it's split.
>>
Tell her that straight up. Tell her you don't just wanna be another guy and if she's tries to keep you go for it. If she just says ok then no losses
>>
>>35510380
with the battle lines she's attempting to draw, drop her. she shouldn't be trying to divide you and your group like that (which she is currently doing, apparently).
>>
>>35510418
She isn't really tho because when she hangs out with us I see her actively trying to initiate conversations with them and be friendly
>>
>>35510402
This. Directness is the best approach.
>>
>>35510506
there must be something there you aren't catching onto if she was able to split your group in half. start asking for honest answers from the disapproving of her group if you want to really know. and don't be one of those dumb fucks who passes everything off like it isn't happening and then gets pissy for no reason. take their word into consideration
>>
Another thing I forgot to mention. One of my "friends" has been telling me she's a hoe and to stay away but he has been actively shit talking me to her
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.