[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23rd birthday. >Can't stay in touch with what few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: KYS.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
KYS.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
>23rd birthday.
>Can't stay in touch with what few friends I have because they're all busy with life
>Virgin, never had girlfriend, never hugged a girl, never kissed a girl.
>Suck at anything useful so settled a liberal arts degree

Should I just quit now?
>>
>>35510115
If I'm honest then probably yes. You could try learning a trade or something, provide some semblance of use to society and earn some money
>>
>>35510148
But that would be hard anon. I'm not strong, I'm kinda in shape but I'm only get at running, not doing the hard shit that trades require.
>>
>>35510115
follow your degree if thats your passion. its a degree for a reason. because there are jobs for it. may not be the highest paying but its something
>>
>>35510148
I'm legit curious, how does it feel to be a complete and utter loser?
I would probably end my life on the spot if I were in your shoes
>>
>>35510754
I'm too goddamn lazy to write papers and you can't do shit with a history degree unless you either become a teacher (I tried that course, I sucked at it) or go to grad school and no way in hell do I have the money or time for it.

So my bachelor's degree is just a participation trophy for having been to college.
>>
Am I just that screwed with women, even though I'm a white male who is 6'0/155 and in shape? Where is my white privilege at?
>>
>>35510115
You should be able to find plenty of sluts who study liberal arts. My college is 60% women and I lived on campus so it was super easy to find horny chicks. The longest I went without having sex when I was single was 6 months. I wasn't even initiating with these girls. I just had to stand around until one threw herself at me.
>>
It doesn't sound like you are thrilled with the way things are going. Why are you paying money to feel that way? Go join the Air Force or something. ROTC and you can be an officer!
>>
>>35510826
>I would probably end my life on the spot if I were in your shoes

that's what they all say. Just wait till you're in those shoes and you cling to life on the belief that it can still get better
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (18KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
18KB, 231x218px
>>35511092
>tfw just turned 20 and in third year of history major

Phew good thing I'm dropping out
>>
>>35512352
I'd have dropped out too if my parents weren't paying for everything (they said they'll make me pay it back, but it'll be nowhere near as much as I'd have to pay the government back).

>>35512084
I had one "date" with a girl in my years of college. One. I had a crush on her, we ate a meal together, talked a bit, but I think I lost her to some chad. I only saw her once again after that semester, but I was friendzoned hard. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, because I need more friends to begin with.

Plus all the girls in college history classes were subpar at best. Same with my minor political science. The gen-ed classes seem to have the best.

>>35512150
I've thought about that but I'll need so much preparation to do OCS.
>>
Bump, is there any hope yet?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.