[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cutie 9/10 >Every robots dream girl >She doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1489416357542.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
1489416357542.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>Cutie 9/10
>Every robots dream girl
>She doesn't care that I'm kind of fat (Not neet fat just borderline obese. Height hides it.) or that I'm a spaz (I'm well educated though, not a brainlet)
>She loves nerdy shit, games, dnd, everything.
>She loves me?
>But one thing...
She's half black. Everytime she's leaned in to try to kiss me I pull away and say I'm just too nervous
>She's half Jew
Everytime I look at her I feel just an fucking rampaging impulse.
Her father left her when she was young and her Jew mother takes care of her. She's not an ugly nigger, she doesn't look like a money. She has perfect soft brown skin.

Why can't I just ignore that she's black? I love her, but I can't let it go. She's made it clear she wants to move things to sex but I just can't guys.
>>
File: 1482215355984.jpg (17KB, 480x606px) Image search: [Google]
1482215355984.jpg
17KB, 480x606px
>>35510069
do it

you're leagues ahead of the rest of us right now, don't fuck it up

we have faith in you to not fall back down to our tier
>>
>>35510186
I can't man. When I'm when her I'm constantly spazzing out. She thinks I'm making a joke and laughs her cute little laugh and smiles. She makes all the moves, but then I remember her dad is black and so is she and i can't. My autism levels go to the extreme. I know I want her but I can't.

Any advice on what I should just do?
>>
>>35510069
>Cutie 9/10
>half black half jew
Which is it OP? Are you attracted to her or not?
>>
>>35510257
try to learn to look past it. if she's a 9/10 you should definitely be able to look past it. also, she has a great personality by what it sounds like. that's waifu material, anon. DO NOT FUCK UP THE CHANCE YOU HAVE THAT THE REST OF US DON'T
>>
Should I call her now? What should I say?
>>
You should be stabbed in the eye.
>>
>>35510516
Thanks anon.
Ddsnshdnfn
>>
>>35510069
Who the fuck cares

Dont let /pol/ meme you out of happiness, you WILL regret it.

Lifes too short for 4/pol/ autism
>>
>>35510069
jesus, you're fucking scum man
>>
Dump her. Let her date someone that will actually love and cherish her, regardless of race.
>>
>"H-Hey, Femanon."
>Hey Anon!
I hear her friends giggling in the background. She's on a late night walk with them.
>"So, uh, maybe do you wanna come over y'know..."
>Right now?
I hear more giggling. It's obviously on speaker.
"Yeah, right now. Play some Vidya and stuff."
>Totally, anon! I'll drive there in a sec. Love you!
Hear a final group giggling before she hangs up.

Did I do good?
>>
Your problems is with her or with jews and niggers? Cmon brother, i dont like black people that much but i dont have problem with black females, actually i kind of feel good when i see a black girl with a white guy instead of a negative effect when i saw the contrary
>>
>>35510069

come on are you serious? I can understand making generalizations about most jews and niggers but as you said this girl is different.

She's just a human you autist.
>>
>>35510320
Snap chat with her. It is fun and cute. OwO
>>
>>35511246
snap chat is for normies. absolutely do not use this shitty excuse for communication
>>
>>35510257
then just don't.
>>
Just tell her that you can't love her because she's a kike and a nigger. You will be doing her a favor so that she can move on and find a person who will appreciated her for who she is
>>
>>35510257

frankly if you are so mentally damaged that you can't get with the genetic cream of the crop because she has darker skin you are a fucking retard and deserve to die alone.
>>
>>35511258
What do you suggest?

I think snap is the coldest social media. You don't have to do anything but message back and forth. You are only friends with people you want to be friends with. You don't even really have to reply.

It is a fun way to flirt. Not that you'd know anything about that, anon.
>>
>>35510069
I understand your feel exactly Robro.

No matter how "pretty" a Niggeress may be it doesn't matter. She is what she is.

Trust you gut instinct and avoid this black creature from now on.
>>
>>35510069
Good on ya mate.

I wouldn't touch a black bitch even she was the female on Earth.

Save your virginity and your dignity.
>>
white people fantasies...you really cant get over that she has a different pigment than you? this world doesnt need people like you, kindly end yourself
>>
>>35510257
Fucking racist pig. Who cares if her dad was black. Man up or let her down. I just don't see how ingrates like this can find a girlfriend and I'm stuck without one
>>
>>35510069
Just don't be a racist piece of shit
>>
Mixed robot here. Please tell me how you think of her as a 9/10. But are still worried about her being part black. As other anon said, you fell for /pol/ meme.
>>
Stop wasting her time and let her go. Also kys.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.