[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello robots, I don't know where else to post this so fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 750x738px
Hello robots, I don't know where else to post this so fuck it I'm posting it in here. Inb4 weed is degenerate etc...

What are some one-off or one-shot disposal methods I could smoke weed? Basically I want to take one huge hit and then be able to dispose of what I used to smoke it. I don't want to keep a bowl since it smells so bad and I don't want to smoke a joint since it's too much. I literally just want one massive hit and then leave no trace of anything
>>
>>35509910
Apple is a good idea to use
>>
>>35509910
water bottle bong. You'd need to keep the stem, though
>>
>>35509992
Thx. That's actually not a bad idea. I'll buy some apples tomorrow
>>
make a grav bong out of a trashcan and a cut-up milk jug

you just have to throw away half a milk jug and dump out a trashcan full of water

you also have to avoid dying from smoking too much goddamn weed at once
>>
>>35509992
>>35510020

Seconding the apple idea. You really cannot do much better for your specific purpose, OP.

By the way, there is a product called a "bowl mole" and supposedly it helps you carve apples and other fruits and vegetables into disposable pipes very, very easily.

It's a little tough to do it with a pen or the back end of a spoon. Certainly possible. But it's not so easy to get clean cuts going.

A bowl mole might be a good investment for your purpose, for that reason. It might even end up saving you money because it seems like it'd save weed from falling down into the chamber of the apple.

I never used one so don't take this as an endorsement but it seems like a nifty product.
>>
When you smoke, is smoking a lot at the same time effective, or do you have to space out what you are smoking for some reason.

I ask because I suspect I got some weak stuff but I have no experience with anything else.
>>
Just smoke a spliff you faggot
>>
>>35509992
How does this work?? An apple?
>>
>>35509910
buy some sort of edibles, something like gummy bears are gone once you eat them and the high lasts longer
>>
Alcohol is degenerate
>>
>>35510894

ugh god I miss smoking spliffs

fuckkkkkk
>>
>>35512039
underage banned? but seriously, come on
>>
>>35509910
>willfully inhaling smoke

anyone who does this is dumb
>>
>>35512744
I legit dont know, and i smoke occasionely
>>
>>35512039
Okay so you get a pen and poke it thru the too end hole. Then you take a bite out of the Apple and poke a pen hole thru til it meets the other pen hood. Drag on it a fee times to get any apple sauce and water out and you're good to go. Back the bowl in the top apple hole and breathe thru the bitten piece
>>
>>35509910
i take the stem out and just put a pen-sized hole in the side, right in the middle, then attach it to another from the stem. i ate the apple after smoking out of it once, it was fine. a smarter man would've lit it with matches, first.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.