[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey r9k I recently tried psychadelics for the first time (125ug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 17

File: lsd.jpg (159KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
159KB, 800x600px
hey r9k
I recently tried psychadelics for the first time (125ug of LSD) and, as I had expected prior to the experience, I spent much of the day realizing that I would never want to be under the influence of a psychadelic around another person (unless I was REALLY comfortable around them), and yet I hear stories all the time about people taking psychadelic drugs around people they barely know or aren't comfortable with, and it makes no sense to me. One of my friends wants to trip together but I feel like the experience would just go in a negative direction because he's not exactly a person that I think I could share that headspace with, coupled with my social anxiety and awkwardness. So robots, for those of you who use psychadelics, do you feel the same way, especially being sort of 'socially out of place' as most of us are? For those of you that do use regularly around friends/normies/strangers, how do you deal with it and make sure that the experience is a positive one?
>>
When you're on L, everything feels ugly. It won't matter if some faggot is making fun of you because the L will only make you feel as if he's only a collection of cells who thinks he's the shit
>>
File: 1489286020772.jpg (91KB, 632x799px) Image search: [Google]
1489286020772.jpg
91KB, 632x799px
>>35509818
My only experience with psychedelics is experimenting twice with DMT. And I can tell you that I was really glad that I was alone in both situations.

From my experience and from what I've heard from others, psychedelics make you think in ways you never thought you could ever think and view things from angles you never even thought existed. It's best to take these times and be alone and focus on yourself from these perspectives without the distraction of other people, because everyone views trips a different way. You need to process your own trip

Also, psychedelics mess with your vernacular ability, so with some, it becomes harder to speak and pronounce words coherently, and they end up sounding autistic.
>>
>>35509921
I don't understand this picture. Or is that the joke? Is it not supposed to make sense?
>>
File: 20170312_191342.jpg (37KB, 157x184px) Image search: [Google]
20170312_191342.jpg
37KB, 157x184px
I once took LSD with my oneitis tripsitting me. I still have a vivid memory of her laying in the sand of the old playground we were at she was wearing my jacket with the sun shining perfectly down on her. She looked like a fucking angel. In that moment I felt a sudden rush of euphoria and fell completely in love with her. I waited a day to see if I still felt the same way sober and asked her out that day.

She said no.
>>
>>35509921
Yeah, this is exactly the problem that I faced when I was on acid. I felt like social communication wouldn't have really even been possible (it just felt like I couldn't articulate what I wanted to say) under the influence. The experience seems so much more personal than any other drug experience I've ever had and I feel like the state that it puts you in gives you a great opportunity to work on your own shortcomings and thought processes and trying to deal with social interaction at the same time just sounds to me like a waste of an experience.

>>35509886
I really don't feel the same way. I took the tab of acid and immediately wanted to go explore the outdoors. I went for a walk on a nearby trail when it was extremely foggy/misty outside and the accentuated green colors and breathing trees was probably one of the most beautiful and profound sights I've ever seen.
>>
>>35509818
Isn't it really unsafe to use psychedelics by yourself? Like you need a "trip sitter"? That's why I've never done them even though I really want to, I don't trust anyone that much.
>>
>>35510207
That's rough man :(
I feel like that's the only instance I'd ever want to use a psychadelic in a social situation, and that's with someone that I loved and who felt the same way about me. Unfortunately for me I don't have that
>>
File: 1487216750593-0.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487216750593-0.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>35510356
I dunno, but I did DMT for the first time alone and I didn't need a sitter or anything. It was pretty fucking crazy, though.

Unless you're doing PCP or bath salts, you don't need a trip sitter in my opinion.
>>
>>35510356
If you do a responsible amount, you are incredibly unlikely to do something retarded. The worst thing that ever happened to me was I tried to do my laundry and I fucked it up pretty good. As long as you don't try to drive or something, you should be fine. I've never felt dangerously out of control on anything.

Honestly, if you're friend is trip sitter that constantly tries to stop you from like making food or being alone or going out to smoke, it'll probably be a worse experience than having no sitter.
>>
I took shrooms with my ex, they weren't my ex then at an anime con. The location was awful but it kinda brought us together more or helped me understand them. They ended up getting a mini crisis but it hit them harder. I just had a neat experience. I would try it again but I couldn't imagine doing it with strangers but at the same time I don't want to do it alone.
>>
>>35510356
Nah, not really. I guess if you're a mentally unstable person perhaps, but if you start with low doses to get acquainted with the headspace and make all of the necessary preparations to make sure that you're safe, psychadelics literally can't hurt you. You really just have to make sure that your set and setting are on point and have resources available to help guide you through the trip if things go south (there's a ton of that online). I really don't trust anyone to guide me through that type of experience particularly because I don't feel like anyone I know is actually capable of doing so. I trust myself way more.
>>
>>35510463
Lol how did you even do it alone? I needed a friend to work the blowtorch and another one to get me shit cause I couldn't move.
>>
>>35510511
Setting is everything. I've tripped with strangers before in a house I've never been to before. It was pretty fun, like exploring a new world. However, the house was pretty upscale (close to a mansion) and not some sketchy trap house. Everybody there was tripping too, so it wasn't too awkward.
>>
>>35510490
yep exactly this. If some sober cunt is telling you exactly what to do on a trip and stopping you from doing what YOU feel like doing, you're likely going to have a bad experience. If you just go with what you want to do (aside from operating a motor vehicle), psychadelics alone (in my opinion) are a much better experience then having somebody force you to kick back in a chair and vibe out for some music (although I did the exact same thing for hours when I was coming down off acid)
>>
>>35510537
DMT is fucking impossible to smoke alone imo
Maybe if you take 1 hit, but if you want to break through or have a serious experience, people need to be holding the pipe for you otherwise you're gonna drop it.
>>
Alone was always how I used to drop. My trips started having the tendency to be 50/50 on a terrifying or fun outcome. No matter how fucked up I get, I know I'm just tripping and it will be over someday in my warped perception of time. I think the only thing that ever blindsided me was Salvia. Intense and fast. I'd be cautious to do that alone again. Everything else has been fine. I even started freaking the fuck out a few times but since I was alone, I didn't have the extra panic of what I might look like to others. I was convinced I would die from anxiety if anyone knocked on my door though.
>>
>>35510463
>>35510490
>>35510520
>>35510644
Ohhh really? Damn, I've been seriously misled, but holy fuck that's such a relief! I was worried I'd never get to give it a try. LSD is milder than shrooms for a first timer, right? I'd definitely start with a small amount either way.

But I'm a NEET in the countryside so I have no idea where to get any desu. At least now I know it's a possibility someday.

>>35510671
Well that sucks. Even if I can't do DMT I'm glad I can do something though.
>>
>>35510718
yeah, I honestly feel like the extra factor of being in a social environment would make a bad experience so much more terrifying. I became a lot more comfortable in public when tripping after venturing outside for a while, mostly because I know its pretty hard for people to tell that you're tripping as long as you're wearing a hat and keeping to yourself. If your eyes are pretty visibile people might notice but, more often then not, will just blow it off. If I had to talk to a sober person though oh lord
>>
File: 1489041847222s.jpg (13KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1489041847222s.jpg
13KB, 250x239px
>>35510364
I've read crazy stories of two people in love bonding over LSD. That's definitely an experience I want to have before I die. Maybe one day..
>>
>>35510898
I hate to be one of those faggots, but if you REALLY want to try LSD and don't have a hookup, its actually probably safer to order its RC variant legally online, 1P-LSD. Theorized to be a pro-drug to LSD (as in it's metabolized directly to LSD in the body), its got a similar safety profile and if you read up on it, heavy acid users can't really tell the difference (although of course, its always subjective). I use it rather than LSD, just because I always know what I'm getting, whereas if I buy LSD off the street, you could be getting any variant of research chemical psychadelic including substances like 1P, nbome, or 2C-B.

LSD is a lot more clearheaded than shrooms and, in my opinion, its much more accessible and easy to use for a first timer who wants to try it by themselves. There's less likelyhood that the trip will go in a negative direction because, for the most part, you're still of present mind unless you're on a very high dose. Shrooms are fun in their own right, but it feels more like you're on a ride with no controls.
>>
>>35510954
we can always hope. I plan to use psychadelics for many years to come, just because of how amazing and beautiful the experience was. Hopefully some day I'll have a girl I'm in love with to share the experience with.
>>
>>35510898
yeah, typical north american culture. I hate how our society has mislabeled psychadelics as a dangerous and harmful 'hard' drug. They're anything but. They're in a complete class of their own and are probably some of the most practically useful substances known to humans. Fuck the war on drugs.
>>
>>35510898
First time was on shrooms, and I loved it. It's great because it doesn't last as long as the head space is less intense.

>>35511018 is right though. 2C-B is a good first timer drug, and you'll hardly ever get a variant of it. 4-aco is a good shroom alternative that has less of a body load.

I'm incredibly biased to shrooms though. If you can get em, take em. A+ trip in my opinion. 2C-B is a close second though.
>>
anyone here ever had delusions of telepathy? or telepathy? on psychedelics?
>>
I have smoked massive amounts of good weed, done a lot of pills, tried coke, but i have never once in my 26 years tripped. I really feel like I'm missing out but I don't know of any hippy dudes that could hook me up. I have had some earth shattering revelations while on high doses of edibles, changed the way I look at myself forever. My ego needed a beating.
>>
>>35511115
lol yea
>>
>>35511018
Hmm, I really wouldn't want anything coming in the mail. Couldn't handle the stress of possibly being found out. You don't need to worry about not being sure what you're getting once you have a hookup though, right? Maybe someday I'll have friends and not be a NEET or some shit, who knows.

Sounds like LSD is more my style. It might sound weird, but I really don't like completely losing control. I tend to stay pretty clearheaded even if I'm really drunk or stoned and I like it that way.

>>35511070
In my defense I didn't think they were physically unhealthy, just thought there was a possibility I'd accidentally jump out a window and die or something without a sitter.

>>35511087
What do you mean by less intense if it's harder to control? A shorter trip sounds like a nice way to start, though. Never even heard of 2C-B and all the rest of that. Are they harder to find than LSD and shrooms?
>>
>>35511350
thing is, if you live in the United States/Canada, its 100% legal to order that stuff. They sell it in a gray area because they're labelled "not for human consumption" but most vendors know whats up anyway. If you order domestically, they literally can't open your mail and so you'll be fine. If you're Canadian I can hook you up with a few trusted vendors that I've used and ordered from, I can't speak for American vendors though.
>>
>>35511350
yeah no I wasnt trying to berate you or anything. Its just so disappointing - the misinformation thats spread through our society like a wildfire due to the government's obsession with battling harmless substances.
>>
>>35511350
I mean, it's a give or take situation in terms of being sure. I always have an erlich reagent on hand to test my lysergimides if I buy them off the street.
But yeah, totally feel you on the clearheadedness thing, that's why I chose to take LSD first before I even looked into mushrooms.
>>
>>35511087
4-AcO-DMT is fucking amazing. Love the substance, gives the same trip as shrooms without all of the negative side effects. 1P-LSD is great too, although I've subjectively found it to be less potent than regular LSD, although I know this is different for everyone.
>>
File: IMG_5368.gif (1MB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5368.gif
1MB, 480x266px
My most memorable trip was 19 hours. I worked my way up to 16 grams of shrooms and it was a wild ride to say the least. The interesting part was I was home with my family and they never caught on to me tripping balls. All in all it felt like the longest day of my life.
>>
>>35511350
Actual LSD is hard to find cause you will 9 times out of 10 get a derivative. 2C-B was legal in 2010 and I think it's relatively easy to make, so you can find tons of it online for pretty cheap. If you got a dealer who shops on the darkweb (most of them), he can probably hook you up.

Shrooms are crazy. You will run around the house doing crazy shit and not caring about much. They create kind of a stoned feeling that's like weed. The hallucinations are pretty colorful, moreso than LSD in my opinon.

When I say the headspace is less intense, I mean you don't feel like you have a billion thoughts racing through your head. Fear and Loathing actually gives a pretty accurate description of the kind of off-kilter thoughts that LSD gives you. It's hard to describe, and it's extremely subjective. You might want to try a low dose of both to know exactly how it will affect you.

I wouldn't be too scared though. A regular dose of either won't leave you mentally scarred. Just have fun with it.
>>
>>35511561
yeah, LSD headspace is fucking weird. I spent the hour when I came up just fucking laughing like a madman, and my mind was absolutely racing for the entire 24 hours that I was awake. It wasnt bad but it felt like my mind was an absolute mess
>>
>>35509886
L makes things ugly for me too. everything feels meaningless and gross. thinking about abstract math on L is goid times though. ive probably bricked my brain with 20 tabs this year. trying to take a break from them and cut back benzos and my lovechild opis, and stop jetking off on stims. every time ive done L recently ive spent a while thinking about getting clean and practising mindfulness to be naturally happy
>>
I've only ever tripped alone, but every time that I do and I reflect on the trip, I feel like I need to try it with my friends as soon as possible. Unfortunately, they aren't really open to psychedelics. I just always get the vibe that psychedelics are unlike any recreational drug in that they have the ability to better us as people.
>>
>>35511608
I tried doing Calc 3 homework on acid, and it was close to impossible. As soon as I figured out what number I was looking for, I forgot the context in which I needed it.
>>
File: 1473405147143.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473405147143.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Tripping with friends and tripping by yourself are two totally different beasts. Both are incredible experiences that need to be undertaken at some point.
>>
>>35511631
completely agree anon. Psychadelics are something special and unlike anything we have on this planet. They show us the deepest reaches of our subconscious and show our minds how to think in ways that we never thought was possible before. Some marijuana users swear that being stoned out of their mind has changed the way that they think - and in that case psychadelics are like that experience on steroids. I wouldn't even really call them a recreational drug - because it always just feels like something that I'm in no rush to try again. If you treat each psychadelic experience like a spiritual and mental journey, then the amount of benefits you can reap from the substance are infinite. I plan on either using LSD or 4-AcO-DMT on wednesday after my calculus exam and reading some philosophy - I just feel like it'll be the perfect mindset to explore new ways of thinking.
>>
>>35509949
Nigga high af
>>
File: acidinpublic.png (515KB, 529x417px) Image search: [Google]
acidinpublic.png
515KB, 529x417px
the acid body high is probably my favorite worldly sensation available to us. Fuck me it just feels so good.
I really don't have much perspective to speak from, considering I've only ever tried psychadelics, dissociatives and marijuana, but the way LSD makes me feel is indescribable.
>>
>>35511717
>Some marijuana users swear that being stoned out of their mind has changed the way that they think - and in that case psychadelics are like that experience on steroids.

Christ, now I really want to try it. Where can I find this shit?
>>
>>35511424
I'm in the US. Yeah, I've heard about how you can order shroom spores and it's technically legal, so that doesn't surprise me too much I guess, but I feel like it must get you put on some kind of list, right?

>If you order domestically, they literally can't open your mail
Really? Goddamn there's a lot of shit I don't know.
>tfw too pure

>>35511454
Yeah, it is a real shame. Apparently they can even help with PTSD. I don't know what their excuse is for keeping something that useful from at least being used in a therapeutic setting.

>>35511475
>I always have an erlich reagent on hand to test my lysergimides
I don't even know what those words mean man, sorry.

>>35511561
>>35511592
I'd be fine with something similar enough. I just want its general effect. Didn't the dude who made the majority of LSD in the world get arrested awhile ago and nobody replaced him? If so no wonder it's hard to find.

I think I get what you guys are saying about the racing thoughts thing. Sounds like the choice between shrooms and LSD is more how chill you want that particular day to be.
>>
>>35511254
details?
personally it was too much. im still cringing at my own thoughts years later.
cant work, cant fap, problems going to the toilet etc. and ive become an actual nevernude. (because if i see myself naked i send nudes to people)
just curious how other people handled finding out about this
>>
>>35511717
I agree. My trips are usually very exhausting ones and I always feel the need to take a long break and reflect.
>>
>>35511592
Can relate. I remember the first time I ever tried LSD I just remember thinking on the come-up, "You've got to be fucking kidding me," and then just started laughing insanely, like I just heard the world's greatest joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 782x1168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 782x1168px
>tfw hearing all these cool psychedelic stories but can't obtain them myself because too dumb/poor to order from deepweb
>>
>>35511886
Maybe a kind robot could ship a tab to you in the mail
>>
>>35509886
>>35511608
Wait I thought psychedelics made everything feel beautiful and wondrous. Then what is that does that?
>>
where can i obtain this psychadelic?
>>
>>35511918
I think it really depends on your mindset going into the trip and the type of environment that you're in.
>>
>>35511766
idk, I hear that ordering research chems in the US can be a pain in the ass since some states have the chems banned under analogue rules. I would check out leddit's /r/rcvendors and /r/researchchemicals, I'm sure doing some reading there could help you find what you need and how to be safe (inb4 leddit shill, just the two best centralized places regarding research chems)
>>
>>35511941
Hear me out it's nice to get it through someone but most people don't have LSD get it online through silk road and get a full bottle of blotter.
>>
File: kleenex kitten.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
kleenex kitten.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>>35511886
>tfw just too scared
>>
>>35511766
LOL, Ehrlich's reagent is pretty much a p-DMAB containing solution that reacts positively with the class of chemicals that LSD and other psychadelics belong to, while ruling out unwanted chemicals like nbome which can kill you in high doses.
>>
>>35510207
maximus kek
>>
>>35511859
yep. I remember swallowing the tab after holding it under my tongue for 10-20 minutes, getting off skype with my friend, and fucking bursting out laughing. Such an amazing way to start that experience, so glad I took the leap and tried it.
>>
I have tripped 7 times on LSD so far and every time has been alone, and I'm cyborg who has a few close friends, some of them who would do acid with me.

Well, one of those times "alone" I did it at a concert while going alone in a city I knew nothing about. I wanted to prove to myself that I was perfectly sane and in control for psychedelics (though I still havent done anything but LSD and dont plan to)
>>
>>35511886
feelsbadman
hopefully some day society will progress to the point where psychadelics are readily available.
>>
>>35511897
>>35511886
if I lived in the U.S. I would in an instant <3
>>
>>35512000
Nothing to be scared of anon, unless you're scared of seeing your own mind. If you're not in a good mental space though, definitely not a drug you should try (right now).
>>
File: feels good man.gif (185KB, 195x200px) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.gif
185KB, 195x200px
>tfw you just got a hookup for as much pure lsd as you want.
>>
>>35512043
how was the concert? must've been scary on acid.
Very similar position to me though, I've got people who want to trip with me but honestly its just something I pursue on my own time and on my own merit. It's more fun to me that way.
>>
File: 1429385148479.jpg (13KB, 238x255px) Image search: [Google]
1429385148479.jpg
13KB, 238x255px
>>35512110
we're all gonna make it some day
>>
What's your guys' favorite go-to psychadelic music? Making a list of albums to explore while tripping.
>>
>>35509818
Where can I get LSD that's not from buying it online? I don't have friends either.
>>
>>35512165
This album always puts me in a good mood. Psychedelics or not.
>>
>>35512179
pretty hard to find pure LSD nowadays anyway. If you don't have any friends and don't wanna order it online I'd suggest looking for another psychadelic (or going to amsterdam)
>>
File: geogif.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
geogif.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>35512165
Boards of Canada is my favorite music to listen to on drugs. Geogaddi especially was really cool on mushrooms, and probably one of my most cherished moments in life.
>>
>>35512179
You've got three options:
>friends
>online
>get at least a bachelor's degree in organic chemistry and make it yourself
>>
>>35511533
how did they not find out?
>>
>>35512111
That's the best thing, concert was Die Antwoord (look them up in google images). It's a nice city but it still brought in scary people, and I was even under drinking age at the time.

It was many things but not scary. I very much wish I remembered it more than I do, but I know that at the time I had a total blast. Much confusion and not-being-there but it was still great.
Well maybe the one real "oh fuck" part of the trip was going to the hostel. I ordered an uber (despite having 0 signal for half an hour) and then between not having signal and being fucking tripping I cancelled it. But then it showed up and I got in pretending I didnt cancel it
He thinks Im still in it but actually some other dude "booked" him. Halfway through he got a call from the other dude, much confusion ensues

I am left standing alone with no signal in a completely random part of the city. Luckily the uber dude let me use his phone wifi to order another one, it came and all was good.
Then I stayed at a hostel (I had a private room) and vaped some bud and had one of the best trip experiences ever.

Really wanted to share this with someone else. No one irl knows I tripped on that concert.
>>
File: mLPC4G.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
mLPC4G.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>35512188
Jesus, what the fuck is going on in this picture?
>>
>>35512243
sounds like an amazing experience anon. This is why I really hate when people try and spread misinformation that psychadelic experiences without tripsitters are inherently bad and dangerous. If you're any level of competent human being and didn't take a heroic dose, pretty much anything is okay to go do on psychs as long as you're comfortable doing it.
>>
>>35512205
I wish there was Tinder for drug deals. Oh well, I'll see if I can get some acquaintances to do something for me.
>>
>>35512296
agreed. Wish there was some kind of accessible network for drug dealers to market their stuff (even if it was on the darknet) in your city. I'd probably be way more into drugs than I already am though.
>>
>>35511971
Nah don't worry, their userbase may be fucking annoying but I know there's some useful info on there. I'll check it out.

>>35512019
So it's like a home testing kit? I hope tainting with deadly chemicals is a rare thing.
>>
>>35512335
yeah pretty much. They cost like $30 canadian for 50 uses or something like that. Just good to have around in my opinion since you can compare your reactions to online data. Unfortunately it isnt that rare if you're buying from someone untrusted on the street. Usually though, the only deadly chemicals (nbome) have a distinctly and uniquely chemical taste to them that's unmistakeable. Some blotters may have a bitter taste but its more than likely the ink - if the taste is chemical and almost unbearable then it's safe just to spit out/swallow the blotter as nbome isnt active orally.
>>
>>35512085
It's ordering from the deepweb that I'm scared of desu.
>>
>>35512000
Try research chemicals. They're "legal".
>>
>>35512456
well, I can't speak for it too much since I don't do it, but afaik if you aren't a dumbfuck and order 200 sheets of LSD tablets and you order domestically there's a very very low chance that you'd ever be caught
>>
>>35512456
this >>35512490
check out those subreddits that >>35511971 mentioned, they're pretty good sources and help for finding research chemicals and vendors that you can legally order from.
>>
>>35512491
>LSD tablets
come on desu
blotters*************************
>>
>>35512368
I doubt I'd be buying off some random person on the street given where I live, but that that definitely sounds worth the money anyway.

And man I'm getting so much great info tonight. Serious thanks to you and everybody else who's helped out.
>>
>>35512553
you're welcome man. I'm headed off to bed soon so good luck with your psychadelic experiences in the future. Happy tripping :)
>>
>>35512790
Thanks, and now that you mention it I ought to be getting to sleep too. Night!
>>
>>35511918

Yeah if you're in nature but say if you're in a metropolis area then everything feels forced, ugly, and unnatural.
>>
>tried one tab of acid once at fiends place
>Felt the most clear headed ive ever felt
>Want to try it again but i live with parents and dont have any laid back friends who live alone to do it with.

Shiiiit.
>>
>>35511115
I thought I could understand my dog's body language way better and we hung out for a while
>>
>>35513222
The wilderness calls, anon
>>
>>35513136
I always feel that way in cities desu.
>>
Acid is sort of a wonder drug for me. It lets me see myself and my life almost as if through a 3rd party perspective, and see what I need to do/change with absolute clarity. Usually I'll try my best to write my thoughts down, but sometimes it just comes out as gibberish.

During the peak of 5 hits I felt like I was being ripped out of this virtual reality world and back into the real world, almost matrix style. I'm super chill though, and can usually walk around semi-normally. I've even taken two hits and gone to work at my retail job a couple times. No one ever noticed or said shit.
>>
>>35509818
The first time I tried LSD it was 50 ug. I couldn't speak around the people I was with because I was convinced I'd sound too over emotional or like a hippie stereotype. When they dropped me off at my dorm I enjoyed the rest of my trip with no anxiety.

The second time I did it alone with 100ug. It started out great for the first two hours. My body felt like silk and I was experiencing great visuals. It was 4am though and I was overtired and I decided to take 20ug in addition. Big mistake, I started freaking out, experienced ego death because I forced myself to fall asleep.
>>
>>35514878
How do you even take doses that low? How does one acquire exactly 20ug?
>>
>>35514925
I had a gel tab (110ug) and some of it broke off. I should have been more specific, I estimated that it was 20. Could have been less or more though.
>>
>>35514878
>ego death at 120ug
You sure you know what that means bro?
I have to take 300-400 ug and rail a fuckton of ketamine to even get a real taste if ego loss
>>
>>35515027
I'm tiny, 125 lbs and 5'6. Maybe it wasn't ego death, but i did thought I died during the peak of it. And I have no desire to ever do psychedelics again.
>>
>>35509818
My tip is trip alone at a comfy location (at your own house), other people especially if they are inexperienced sitters are just going to ruin the trip for you
Trip alone, put some activities aside for you in case you get bored (drawing, some adventure games like LoZ or something), avoid calling other people when you're high unless you're feeling really ill
>>
Doing LSD with 4 others next weekend for the first time. One of them is my best friend of ~9 years and the others are from their college dorm. 2 others I've known for about 4 years. There's only 1 guy I'm not really familiar with but he shouldn't change the dynamic too much. I'm bringing headphones anyways because I really want to listen to some helios and emancipator while I'm tripping.
The only thing I'm really worried about is that I might say something super personal/embarrassing. I generally don't share my emotions so I'm not really sure what might end up coming out lol.

I'll make a thread after if anyone is interested in how it goes.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.