[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a case against feminism that isn't "muh women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1489412807185.jpg (1MB, 2591x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1489412807185.jpg
1MB, 2591x2592px
Make a case against feminism that isn't "muh women are dumb and shieet"
If you don't believe in equal rights then don't bother
>>
Equal rights, equal fights.

origami
>>
>>35509491
this. im all for equal right, but feminism is not.
>>
They have equal rights already
>>
Modern western feminism basically argues for the right to abort (already legal) and against the wage gap (proven to be statistically false).

While completely ignoring real feminist issues in middle eastern countries because "muh muslims"
>>
>>35509455
Dictionary definition of feminism:

The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
>>
Feminism is about equal rights as much as Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a Democracy.
>>
>>35509455
Feminists want communism but still want to keep their vagina property rights.
>>
>>35509550
Basically this.

Modern feminism and shit like blm, focusing on western women and niggers when they should be trying to help the foreign women and niggers with real problems is disgusting.
>>
many feminists don't care about male rights and would take more rights from men if they could. this does not constitute as feminism, as this goes against their core values of equal rights.

while this is a common problem with many self-proclaimed feminists, they are fundamentally not feminists if they don't want men to have the same rights as women. it's a two-way road.
>>
Men can be genitally mutilated at birth, women cannot. I don't give a rat's ass about feminism until this is changed.
>>
>>35509455
Feminists only care about women and don't give a shit about men's issues or problems.

Egalitarianism is the better choice
>>
>>35509455
Western women are the most privileged group in existence yet feminists are tilting at windmills and attacking other groups because they personally are unsuccessful.

Certainly there are some gender inequalities that disadvantage women, but gender inequalities affect both sides and feminism helps nobody with its hateful vitriol.
>>
File: 1485453044324.png (502KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485453044324.png
502KB, 500x478px
>>35509455
>be white male
>make legit, logical and factual argument against modern """"feminism""""
>get fired from job
>get punched by strangers
>get called names
>everybody hates you
>people want you to an hero

The time for arguments is over, OP.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (7KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
7KB, 300x195px
>>35509455
I support gender equality. Which means I can't be a feminist really.
>inb4 "but muh extremist vocal minority!"
The vast majority of feminists are anti-equality. They aren't the "KillAllMen" ones, but every feminist organization is anti-equality, every leading feminist voice is anti-equality, and most everyday feminists think that only women's issues should be addressed

Incidentally, has anybody here see The Red Pill?
>http://theredpillmovie.com/
It's available for online streaming now. The director was a feminist who decided to make a movie about MRAs, and interviewed both MRAs and feminists. You can see feminist leaders basically saying "men don't have any problems so nobody should address men's issues."
The director had intended to make a movie exposing MRAs for being misogynists but ended up agreeing with them on a lot of issues. She stopped being a feminist because of that film and how other feminists reacted to it
>>
>>35509455
It is a womens movement.
So it is mostly driven by feelings.
>>
>>35509933
>The director had intended to make a movie exposing MRAs for being misogynists but ended up agreeing with them on a lot of issues. She stopped being a feminist because of that film and how other feminists reacted to it
That actually sounds awesome. I'd reccomend it to the feminists I know but I've been disowned because I said the wage gap isnt real and they accused me of mansplaining.
>>
>>35509591
and how do women in the west go about helping the sand niggers? not denying that the middle easterners are more oppressed than our spoiled western women but this has become a typical response to feminism yet what the fuck could they realistically do
>>
>>35509707
but killing gays and faggots is feminist af
>>
>>35509455
your questions is dumb, youre asking us to make a case against it but to support it.

well anyways, i think most feminists are masculinists hiding in the closet, otherwise if they were really feminists they wouldnt be complaining about anything. if you dont want to shave your legs outside, then just be a masculinist.
>>
>>35509707
>make legit, logical and factual argument against modern """"feminism""""

So, what is it then?
>>
>>35510066
Recently here in London thousands of women protested the decision to let Trump make a state visit. If they used that energy and emotion to put pressure on western governments that make deals with these backwards countries it might make some difference.
>>
>>35510066
Whine about it on social media and what not.

The same shit they do now but focus on people with real problems instead of themselves.
>>
>>35510095
>masculinists
if wanting to have the same rights and opportunities as men makes you a "masculinist" then there's nothing wrong with that
>>
>>35509455
Feminism is a mental illness.
>>
Feminism is about the advancement of women's interests. Nothing more. Its in the name.

Given that women have all the same rights men do, and given what modern feminism is advocating, its pretty clear that the vast majority of feminists are advocating for women to be a special class in society.
>>
Discussing feminism as a movement and as a concept are two different things. As a movement, the feminist culture in the west is less of a gender equality movement and more of a pro-women movement and as such doesn't really tackle true gender equality. As for the concept of feminism, aka the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes, I fully support the idea.
>>
>>35509455
>My ideology owns equality

Found your problem
>>
>>35510126
The typical feminist is only interested in fighting female oppression if they feel they're the ones being oppressed.

Thus why they couldn't give two shits about sand nigger women.
>>
>>35510047
It's a very well-done movie, you should check it out.
Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLzeakKC6fE
>>
>>35510066
>implying Muslim women need feminism
Fuck off

Muslim women are the only decent women left in the world (minus the westernized tumblrshit ones, but they are not really Muslims anyway)
>>
>>35510317
oh eat shit you fucking retard. I appreciate conservative women too but you're a fucking barbarian sand nigger yourself if you condone backwards ass sentencing for rape victims that takes place in countries like saudi arabia. bitches can't even drive or swim without getting in trouble with the law.
>>
Woman already have equal rights by constitution in every western civilization. Also equality != feminism. Be egalitarian if you don't want to be a hypocrite
>>
Feminists here vandalise churches but they don't go after sinagogues or that one mosque in Buenos Aires.
They don't even talk shit about Islam or Judaism.
>>
File: 0c3.png (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0c3.png
102KB, 640x640px
>>35509455
Sure.

Feminism isn't about equal rights. It is a thinly veiled female superiority schtick.

If it was really about equal rights, you'd see women applying to be garbage collectors and nuclear power plant technicians and mechanics.
>>
>>35509455
>if you don't believe this new illogical extremist ideology then don't talk to me
ok
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.