[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we please get a feels thread going... It's been a long,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1482078820132s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482078820132s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Can we please get a feels thread going...

It's been a long, depressing evening, anons.
>>
>have been losing sleep due to having a huge amount of anxiety over the college work my parents put me on the path to
>it was fine until family members lumped even more shit on
>now it's not "oh he's doing great at college" it's "when are you going to get your license" even though I'm doing great at college and trying my best
>now they've added "you know you should get a job a few days a week"

>couldn't even sleep the last few days in fear of my midterms
>managed to actually do really good on them today, proud of myself, all the stress was for nothing!
>get home and hear my mom telling my relatives "every time we find a possible job he gives us a song and dance!" while laughing over the phone

IT NEVER

ENDS
>>
shameless self bump

ajvskllv
>>
>>35509178
Hang in there dude.

I have a very tedious, unfulfilling boring assignment to do and it is worth 35% of my mark. My teacher is also making us job shadow some random people in some companies I've never heard of
>>
Posting feelsy experience I had a couple months ago.
>18 years old
>Final year of secondary school so school decides we go on a trip overseas to celebrate or some shit
>On the bus on the way to the hotel overseas
>Listening to music, not talking
>Decide to get some sleep
>Close my eyes and pause my music
>After a while of not being able to sleep start hearing my name from 'friends'
>These are guys I have been talking to the most and always was around for the last 6 years
>They have an entire conversation about how much they hate me
>"I bet that faggot sleeps with one eye open, he can probably hear us now."
>Another 'friend' says "He's so fucking annoying, he thinks he's one of us, literally no one likes him."
>"He tells a joke and he thinks we laugh with him, how the fuck is he so thick?"
>This goes on for a while, I didn't want to hear any more
>We stayed for 4 days and I spent most of it feeling sorry for myself in the hotel room and avoided almost all the activities we did
>Wasted 800 Euro to go to a new country and feel like a total bitch
It wasn't fun.
>>
>>35509178
> "when are you going to get your license"

As soon as they pony up the cash for a driving school, cause otherwise scheduling a test is nigh-on fucking impossible. But seriously Anon, if you need your licence, take your test with a school. It should be around $100-150 and they will make sure AF that you pass. Worked for me.
>>
>>35509587
normans, vile things
but some are above the rest
good luck there anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.