[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm scared. I think I've OD'd on the redpill.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: alex jonesy.jpg (11KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
alex jonesy.jpg
11KB, 540x303px
Guys, I'm scared. I think I've OD'd on the redpill. I've become aware of how much the mainstream media lies, I've started listening to Joe Rogan, and I've realized that not all conspiracy theorists are insane. The media and government lies to us every single day.

I don't believe anything anymore. What am I supposed to do?
>>
Live your life how you wanna live it
>>
>>35509001

People lied to you ever since you were born.

>All my children are my favorite
>You totally weren't a mistake made in the heat of a moment
>You can be anything you want to be
>Santa is real
>People are inherently good

Why are you letting these new lies bother you? Because you have a slightly larger perspective of the world? And the stakes seem higher compared to when you were a child?

Quit being a fucking baby.
>>
>>35509001
>I've started listening to Joe Rogan

DUDE

COULD YOU FUCKING IMAGINE

WHAT IF THERE ARE HORSE-SIZED RATS IN ANOTHER DIMENSION

SJWs
>>
Live life as you would, just don't believe anymore of the shit. I myself have spent hours on /pol/ redpilling myself and I must say it is insane.
Just try if you can to spread it around. Try to make sure everyone has taken the redpill.
>>
>>35509001
wasn't joe rogan the guy who did "the man show"

I can't take that faggot seriously
>>
>>35509001
Also

>Alex Jones
>Paul Watson
>Richard Spencer
>Joe Rogan
>Breitbart
>Milo
>some other alt-right memer

They're all part of multi-million media networks. They lie to you all the time, but they're lies you want to hear.
>>
>>35509001
Dismiss the hatred in your heart and recognize that honest, striving good for all men is the only way forward for an equitable society. We were born apes, but we can choose to be people.

Love for humankind and for your fellows no matter what their circumstance are is what separates us from animals. Universal love is the mark of enlightenment. When men do wrong be a patient teacher instead of a spiteful warrior.
>>
>>35509134
No, that was Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla.
>>
>>35509001
You can listen to joe rogan and still be a functioning member of society. Hes not extreme at all.
>>
>>35509134
He also built his career out of hosting Fear Factor where wannabe actors and actresses ate donkey testicles, and then commentating on the extreme combat sport of two muscular men in tights who hug each other tightly while rolling on the floor.
>>
>>35509170
oh

from what I know of him he's a fag though
>>
>>35509209
yeah! that's where! fuck. I forgot because I never watched fear factor.
>>
>>35509170
>>35509217

Kimmel and Carolla left The man in 2003, Joe Rogan and Doug Stanhope took over and quickly ran the show into the ground before getting it cancelled after less than a season.
>>
>>35509148
>>Alex Jones
>>Paul Watson
>f multi-million media networks
You're forgetting that alex jones created infowars himself selling shit like water filters and silver and iodine. Also he's been saying the same thing for 20 years
>>
>>35509306
A self-made multi-millionaire media mogul is still a multi-millionaire media mogul.

He also changed his tune up a bit over the years depending on the culture. At first it was just about NWO shit, then he moved on to fear-mongering, during the Obama years it was all about the FEMA death camps and people taking their guns away and now that Trump is in office all that NWO FEMA shit si gone and it's about Blacks and Islam.
>>
File: annibul.png (106KB, 662x594px) Image search: [Google]
annibul.png
106KB, 662x594px
>>35509001
Kick back and have some bud, dude. You'll be ok. Lets watch some Simpsons reruns on Plex, k?
>>
>>35509466
>Blacks
When? Alex loves the shit out of blacks. He has black reporters and staff
>>
>>35509572
https://www.infowars.com/search-page/?race

https://www.infowars.com/search-page/?black

https://www.infowars.com/search-page/?african

Now surely "white" would turn up new of white supremacist violence

https://www.infowars.com/search-page/?white

Nope, just white SJWs race-traitors and
>>
>>35509001
Do psychedelics and see the real truth.
>>
>>35509001
better late than never? if you know the news is bullshit then just dont read it, the only news i read is on stocks.
>>
>tfw gone deeper than anyone in this thread

Dont catch up, heh..........
>>
>>35509001
Mainstream media lies, but it isn't this single entity trying to destroy America. Same with the government. There's a lot in fighting that goes on in both. The government has and still does have a lot problems related to the fact that different entities don't communicate with each other and times try to fight each other over information and resources. Different departments have classified information to hold out for themselves to fuck over other departments. That's why I have a hard time believing in conspiracy theories that consider the government to be this cohesive, sinister entity.
>>
>>35509105

DID YOU SEE THAT LION MAUL THIS CHINESE TOURIST

JAMIE CAN YOU PULL THAT UP
>>
It's the best thing that can ever happen. You start to realize how stupid the normies are and it feels pretty good. It's also makes my life feel like it has purpose now, even if I do nothing I am someone who observed and knows the truth. That alone is powerful.
>>
buy the fucking water philtres
>>
>baby first attempt at the redpill.txt
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.