[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my girlfriend get so grossed out about the fact that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1488561584644.jpg (88KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1488561584644.jpg
88KB, 1192x856px
Why does my girlfriend get so grossed out about the fact that I'm willing to have sex with her even when she's on her period?

It's just blood. What's the big deal?
>>
>>35508516
Women are taught that it's gross and are made fun of for getting their periods by boys when it first happens. We're used to the idea that vag blood is disgusting and it can take a while to get over that cultural norm.
>>
>>35508654

OK but what does that fake shit have to do with my relationship?
>>
Because it is disgusting. It's not just blood, it's uterine lining and blood clots. Periods are just fucking gross anon, most people male or female would agree.
>>
>>35508868
Your girlfriend's opinion of periods is based on that fake shit, anon. She might feel very strongly about it or not have given it much thought. It might turn her off completely to be on her period. It's kind of hard to feel sexy when you're bloated and cramped.
>>
>>35508868
finaIIy someone gets it
>>
>>35508980
>Your girlfriend's opinion of periods is based on that fake shit, anon.

Who are you? How do you know my girlfriend?
>>
>>35508930
>Because it is disgusting.

No, it's really not. It's just some goo that smells funny.

Meanwhile my dick is all the way inside of her vagina and it feels great, like, so great that I'm pretty sure this is the thing I was born to do.

Why would I let a little blood get in my way ?
>>
File: O-O.png (121KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
O-O.png
121KB, 350x350px
>>35509050
WELL, I'M NOT THE FBI, THAT'S FOR SURE

SHIT FUCK
>>
>>35509081

>month old lining of her uterus, her old eggs, and old blood clots all over your dick isn't disgusting

If you say so anon. Isn't going to change the fact the vast majority think it's gross.
>>
>>35508516
Fuck that's unfortunate dude, my gf knows I love her period and she's all for a good fuck at any time
>>
>>35509136

Have you ever had that shit on your dick?

It's a thin film, barely even noticeable, that collects in a little ring around the base of your dick. It looks like pasta sauce and smells like pennies.

It's not a big deal. The pleasure I receive from ramming my dick into her vagina VASTLY outweighs the "disgust" I feel from glancing down at some pasta sauce once or twice while I'm slamming her.
>>
>>35509312

Had period sex once and I refuse to have it again. It's just dirty and I don't want dirty shit on my dick. And it makes way more a mess than normal sex.
>>
>>35509378
Do it in the shower, then. No mess, squeaky clean after.
>>
>>35509378
>Had period sex once and I refuse to have it again.

Lol faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.