[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a retard joke >embarrassed as hell >want to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1484592442117.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484592442117.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>make a retard joke
>embarrassed as hell
>want to kill yourself
>girl laughs anyway

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>35507638
she was laughing at you not with you

suicide is the only option now familia
>>
>>35507638
She was laughing at you not with you.

She probably had a good laugh about you with her black bf
>>
>>35507638
Nigga just give sauce on the webm
>>
>>35507638
It means you just missed your fucking chance, c'mon anon, you fucking autist cunt
>>
File: Anthony.jpg (17KB, 263x312px) Image search: [Google]
Anthony.jpg
17KB, 263x312px
>when you think she might be digging your thing, but maybe she isn't

Whatever. It's a learning experience.
>>
>>35508543

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Dude she's just fucking with you. Like this blonde is going to fuck that nigger.
>>
>>35507638
Maybe she's just sympathetic, or she appreciated that you wanted to make a joke and she found that funny. With no context, it could mean literally anything
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
Most girls don't actually give a flying fuck about any social issues or human rights or anything. Sure when they are in college, they will be "an activist" or whatever, but it's only to bad their resume or to do what they think they are supposed to be doing. It's not sincere. When sex comes into the picture, their morals go out the window. I have never dropped the N word on a date, but I have said things like "mexicans stink" or "indians contribute nothing to the world" or things like that. And the girl just gives you a look like "omg anon stop it teehee" but otherwise I have suffered no negative consequences
>>
>>35507638
god damn that video is hot
>>
>>35510243
>"omg anon stop it teehee"

Everything terrible Chad says is just a joke.

Also GTFO NORMIE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.