[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of gf will become obtainable once I finish school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1465276333320.jpg (182KB, 674x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465276333320.jpg
182KB, 674x1200px
What kind of gf will become obtainable once I finish school and get my CPA?
>>
>>35506646
What kind of gf are you capable of getting now? It won't change.
>>
>>35506646
Having a degree will do literally nothing toward making girls more attracted to you if you're still too autistic to talk to one long enough to even bring up the fact that you have it
>>
>>35506646
top kek

I have a CPA, MBA, 6 figure salary, and I still can't get anyone

all that matters is looks and a big dick. I have neither
>>
You're supposed to get a gf while AT school or while working a part time job on the side. Not after.

Unless you want to build wealth first and then get a used goods slut.
>>
>>35506646
Those things are unrelated OP. Just don't be a shitcock like >>35506825
and you'll probably be fine. Everything in its own time.
>>
You don't realize this now, but you're meeting 100x more people in school than you will when working a full-time job that requires a degree.

If you can't get a gf now, you can't get one ever.
>>
>>35506825
big dick, looks? haha I have had one and not got that, fed up of the no gf threads in here its robot not no gf
>>
>>35506825
You could probably get some aging roastie to latch on to you (or more accurately, your wallet), and be her beta provider. So if you are that desperate that you're willing to cuck yourself you could still use your money to get a low-quality woman.
>>
>>35506715
wrong, women literally refuse to date men who don't have college degrees. they often don't even consider them as options, period

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253

http://archive.is/sjjTi

it's extra funny because women graduate at more than 1.5x the rate of men so it's literally impossible for them to all date college educated men but don't try to tell a millennial woman that what she wants isn't realistically possible
>>
>>35506646
>accounting
I would never date an accountant.
>>
>>35506646
An over the hill roastie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.