[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever shown your co-workers how autistic you are? I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Magnum-Ice-Cream-Stick.jpg (27KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Magnum-Ice-Cream-Stick.jpg
27KB, 450x450px
You ever shown your co-workers how autistic you are? I'll start

>Be me
>work in a cinema, comfy, nice job, pay is nice, co workers are nice, get to watch films for free

This was about last spring so there would have been some popular kid's shit on at the time

>family of 4 and grandparents come in, really nice people
>joking with us, being polite, the kids are wanting to get sweets
>the grandfather makes a joke
"Those will rot your teeth! You want to eat something healthy"
>we laugh, kids smile, they go over to the freezer and take out pic related

This is where I made possibly one of the biggest mistakes of my life

>going off of the back of the sweets joke by the old man I say to the kids
"Do you know why they call them Magnums? Because when you bite into one, you go "Ow, mah gums"
>fucking silence
>kids look away and hide behind their parents
>grandmother lets a little air out of her nose as a sign of pity
>woman who does the tickets breaks the silence by telling them they can go up to the film
>they do and I have to follow them to close the doors, up a flight of stairs
>hanging like 3 steps behind them, stomping up the stairs in my boots

I seriously wanted the ground to swallow me up in that moment, no one had ever really brought it up, but the rest of that day was tough
>>
>>35506594
>This is where I made possibly one of the biggest mistakes of my life
wish my biggest mistake was some minor shit like this
>>
Don't worry bout it OP, this is quite minor and it was them who made it awkward. You should google greentext stories and realise how minor this event was.
>>
>>35506594

>make a bad joke
>it is ackward for maybe 3 minutes
>you still think about it a year later

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.