[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you woke up as what most would unanimously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: 1451103256880.gif (988KB, 351x387px) Image search: [Google]
1451103256880.gif
988KB, 351x387px
What would you do if you woke up as what most would unanimously consider god?
>>
>>35506573
Make chad and Stacy pay for what they have done .
>>
Go back in time and have hideo kojima do whatever he wants
>>
Probably just sit back and watch while ocassionaly using divine intervention to make someone trip or some shit for laughs.
>>
end this planet
>>
File: 1457466408492.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1457466408492.png
276KB, 424x412px
>>35506573
I'd probably start by making my own planet then putting my planet against this one once it's reached a good point.
If this one is still standing by then.

You could argue you'd be years ahead but for all we know another meteor could hit.

I also think I'd take everybody I like to heaven.
>>
Judging from what others have been saying... I do this every morning.

I don't get it. I just don't understand.
>>
Abuse my powers and do and redo everything to be as i wanted.
from time to time, experience a story i have already crafted as a human.
>>
>>35506982
>>35506606
I expect as much.
You are literally THE god.
Reality is yours.
That god.

Still the revenge?
>>
>>35507150
What have they been saying?
Do what everymorning
>>
Banish all single moms and niggers to the shadow realm.

Tell atheists that god is here now, then delete San Francisco, New York, LA and Sweden as proof of my awesome power.

Tell the Middle East they have 5 years to sort their shit out, if not, I will kill all Muslims.

Then I'd spend time helping or ruining people's lives as I saw fit.
>>
>>35506573
Immediately get the fuck off of Earth and never return, then make a world where monster girls are real
>>
eat sausage and play soccer
>>
File: 1456012173642.jpg (127KB, 710x490px) Image search: [Google]
1456012173642.jpg
127KB, 710x490px
>>35508839
What's actually in this shadow realm?
Is it the one from yu gi oh?
Something unfathomable and lovecraftian?
Or is it a prison of your own design?

Could you put me in my own one if you must send all niggers?

If not, okay I guess.
At least I attempted
>>
>>35509051
I meant it to be just a more humorous way to say "I'd kill them," but I guess the Yu-Gi-Oh Shadow Realm is fine, too.

I'd only send niggers, not black people. :^)

I have so more people on my list, but I'd give them time to repent for their sins.
>>
>>35507531
revenge?
nay
it is important that the suffering of a failed experiment be ceased
>>
>>35509161
>I'd only send niggers, not black people. :^)
Again what did the shadow realm even look like?
I always pictured it as falling through a wormhole or pit that looked like the back of the cards for an indeterminate amount of time.
Then reaching a purplish ghastly grey plain, where there are castle like ruins and bramble covering the scape of the land dimly lit by a writhing sky that formed a maelstrom similar to the portal you arrived in but constantly raining soot from debris destroyed from the journey.

Also whats the difference?
>>
>>35509339
According to the wiki, it's just a purgatory-like hellscape.

>The Shadow Realm is a dark other dimension in the Yu-Gi-Oh! series that was alleged to be a place of eternal suffering where people could be sent to, explicitly designed by 4Kids Entertainment for the dubbed version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! second series anime. When a death would occur in the Japanese version, it would usually be censored in the English version to say he/she is sent instead to "Shadow Realm" (Though there is little difference, since the Shadow Realm is supposed to be Hell and the soul still leaves the body upon banishment.) The concept is also mentioned in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime.
>>
>>35509207
>it is important that the suffering of a failed experiment be ceased
We are.
But not all of them suffer.
Or perhaps they hide it well.
>>
File: oe0i2Bu.jpg (26KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
oe0i2Bu.jpg
26KB, 640x441px
Well, I'm Jesus, so I do wake up everyday as God. It blows, almost no one is going to heaven. Well, everyone's going to heaven but the overwhelming majority is going to be working jobs to ensure the entertainment of those who have repented.
In other words, you'll have a job for eternity, but hey, you'll still get some time off. Your booze and smokes will cost, and ours will be free.
>>
browse /pol/ and other boards and will into existence whatever they desire.

Become Kek.
>>
File: Dishonored-The_Outsider.png (542KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored-The_Outsider.png
542KB, 800x575px
Form a persona on Earth. take over some dude's mind, make him my avatar. go around and find interesting people, bend them to create chaos on Earth. watch and be entertained.

basically I want to be a modern day Outsider.
>>
I would transpose my being into a show like The O.C. or Peep Show for a time. Those shows always make me ecstatic because, I dunno, I love the people in them and the sense of camaraderie I suppose. In reality most everybody is a piece of crap scum, so, I could never get this feeling IRL anymore. It makes me wonder if many of us were truly equal what would it be like? Or maybe I would live in Samurai Champloo. That's all I want I suppose, to live inside an idealized setting where I can act out fantasies. But reality is already that to some people. You couldn't reasonably ask for more, to those few. It's cool though. If I'm not one of them, I must have deserved this.
>>
>>35509470
hah, why do you think that? Curious because I've been called "schizo" before for my beliefs.

Repenting is retarded though. If I am pure, why would I ever need to repent? And so on. Basically it is a defense mechanism against the slime of the world, I'd guess.
>>
>>35509576
>transpose my being into a show
E Golden retrieverate
>>
>>35506573
Fuck my wrinkly plastic surgery wife then make a perfect beef wellington.
>>
>>35509694
I've been called bipolar for mine. You have to repent to receive God's forgiveness. It's going to be exactly the way I want it because he put me in charge. I could be much, much crueler.
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (232KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
232KB, 2048x1536px
>>35506573
create gf
>>
Prove to Richard Dawkins that God exists and then cram him into my penis and shoot him into space.
>>
>>35506573
That's a pretty easy question I'd unleash hell on earth against demonic hordes.
>>
>>35509380
Wew lad.
They always killing people in japan.
Shet.
>>
File: 1457591247941.gif (1001KB, 400x166px) Image search: [Google]
1457591247941.gif
1001KB, 400x166px
>>35510064
I get this.
The natural natures of the world naturally conflict with my own.

But I gotta ask.

>y tho?
>>
I'd rape childen with my buddies from the Vatican

Naw, seriously. I'd just watch and make people suffer while walking the earth as a god
>>
Get everybody on /r9k/ the girl of their dreams.

She would also have a half black son and the father is in and out of jail though still in the picture.
>>
>>35506573
Probably kill myself
I don't know if that's Earth psychology talking or not
But the impression that this is what's for the best has been made
>>
>>35510184
>make people suffer
How?
>everyone on fire suffer?
Or
>hey you
>yea?
>*mind read*
>nigga hates mustard
>now unbeknownst to him all foods will incorrectly have mustard added or have foods always and literally always slightly taste like mustard

>nonsensical suffering etc etc etc
>>
File: 184735365347.jpg (86KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
184735365347.jpg
86KB, 1688x2000px
Nothing
I would sit back and watch the normies suffer and squirm, they would beg for help that never comes, I would tease them with salvation but give them nothing.
>>
>>35510314
>the girl of their dreams
Why?
>>
>>35506573
i would do everything and nothing
>>
>>35510446
Because she would be so perfect that you would be willing to endure anything to be with her, which means you would be willing to raise her half black son.
>>
Throw every stacey into an eternal hellfire, and turn beta neets into my angels who will torment normies as their little hearts desire.

Atheists will also get autokilled for not believing in me
>>
>>35510106
Seems like a fitting end to reality as we know it.
>>
>>35506573
shit my pants and then turn everyone gay
>>
>>35506573

>gordon ramsay
>tfw no one acknowledges the fact that he's RAPED and MURDERED 30 women.

do you not have a fucking conscience, you scumlord?
>>
>>35508839
What about the children of the single moms anon? Would you banish them too?
>>
Use my omnipotence to see if a God already existed, if not, create a God based on the best interpretation of Christianity. Then create a Heaven and Hell. Tell that God to send good ol Jesus down one more time, and after that resign my Godhood and live a normal life.
>>
>>35510665
I would appear before Richard Dawkins and when he asks me "why did you causes disease and famine in Africa" I will respond "just look at them".
>>
>>35506573
Fulfill meme magic in increasingly unlikely ways, watch people get increasingly more unsettled.
>>
>>35510510
Im black.
I kind of hate kids.
I have a little brother. I think he's going to be 9 this year.
I can't remember.

Women are people and all but they do not take that much precedent in my life to make that god choice worthwhile.

It isnt a soggy knees thing.
I just exist on a different repetition of lifestyle that doesnt include them or the pursuit of them
>>
File: 1457752612907.gif (2MB, 280x289px) Image search: [Google]
1457752612907.gif
2MB, 280x289px
>>35510579
Ce'maan.
You can do better.
>>
File: 1473709011992.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473709011992.png
12KB, 640x640px
>>35506573
wipe out everything and rebuild
>>
>>35511056
>its an anon wipes everything from existence and loses all motivations to rebuild anything a
>>
>s he originally intended and in an awkward panic sloppily throws everything back together as how he felt it was or remembered it and gtfo as fast as he can never to interact with it again in the same shame of "you too"ing a fast food cashier

>>35511056
Are you actually god?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.