[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TINDER is AWESOME!!! why aren't you using TINDER RIGHT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (157KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 720x1280px
TINDER is AWESOME!!!

why aren't you using TINDER RIGHT THIS SECOND???

what's stopping you? It's easier then ever nkw to LOSE your VIRGINITY
>>
>>35506556
you better get a good video of this one, you fuck
>>
DID HE EVER MAKE THE HOW-TO GUIDE?
>>
>>35506714
I've been alittle lazy with that but I promise I will get to work on it this week anon, I'm here to help and I want every robot to succeed
>>
>>35506742
thanks sushi bro. im counting on you

btw im the one who gave you that name
>>
>>35506742
>>35506788
oh and whatever happened with those vids you were taking? i saw a couple and then mods deleted
>do you care that i browse /r9k/
>>
File: image.png (603KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
603KB, 750x1334px
>>35506804
i got a ton of footage, if you really want to see them again I can make an accept ion for you and upload some key videos for you to see
>>
>>35506556
Just stop it already, Roman.
>>
>>35506887
i dont know what that means but sure

i tried some of your technique with decent success of getting number/snapchat but not much further from there. like ill ask to meet and they ghost, or i get busy for a couple days and ghost then when i come back its like im dead to them for disappearing
>>
>>35506971
I'm not trying to sound like a typical douchbag Chad , I'm really not, but I have a very stranger personality that appeals to girls, I've never really had a fear of talking to women and since I've come to the conclusion that I'm actually kinda handsome , everything just falls into place easier for me then it would for other men, but that doesn't mean at all that it's hopeless for you or other robots, I've gotten my friends laid multiple times either with me on a double date or I coach them through the messages and then it's honestly up to them(you) to fake it until you make it and get laid, I would suggest you stick to one specific girl you want to fuck the most and harass the shit out of her everyday and say whatever the fuck you want to say to her, if she likes you then it won't matter what you tell her, she still wants to fuck you, set up a day FAST writhing 3 days and take her out man, it's that easy, feed her , get her drunk, fuck her
>>
her send you messages back doesn't mean shit
>>
stop fucking advertising your shit social media app you normalfag piece of shit.
>>
When will this fucking loser get publically banned?
>>
>>35506556

It requires that I have a facebook.
>>
>>35506804
Which videos did you want to see anon?
>>
I wanna fuck little erika in the butthole
>>
I don't get matches often and when I do I fuck it up.

I get 1 a week if I'm VERY lucky
>>
This is actually the cringiest thing I've read today OP.
What the fuck is with the emojis? You are barely making coherent sentences
>>
>>35507205
I've been fucking 1-2 different girls a week for months now , if you copy what I write and say I guarantee you will get a date
>>
>>35507174
anything really. seemed entertaining

the reason i ask about seeing text convos is that i want to see the logistics of how you set up the date. and if you can't meet for a few days do you keep messaging the other days to keep her on the hook? wtf do you say?
>>
>>35507232
I have to actually match with someone first though
>>
YOU'VE MADE THIS THREAD TODAY FUCKING TWICE
>>
Why does it seem to be harder to get a legitimate date than a hook up? Obviously I'm not looking on tinder for it, but actual dating sites. Am I just boring or is it the time we live in, or both? I get matches but I can't keep someone's interest for shit.

This may be the wrong thread to ask this in.
>>
>>35507240
I'll answer everything when I create the mini guide for tinder , in the meantime here are some highlights from last weeks thread, these won't be posted again so save them while you can my guy
https://my.mixtape.moe/hqavkp.MP4
https://my.mixtape.moe/gscafa.MP4
https://my.mixtape.moe/tygjmu.MP4
https://my.mixtape.moe/hzlmey.MP4
https://my.mixtape.moe/zdecnx.MP4
>>
Dude why do you keep making this thread every day?

>>35507232
No that works for you. There's a slight percentage chance it might work for me in your area but it definitely doesn't work for me in mine.
>>
Please report OP because makes literally 5+ threads a day.

Imagine the feeling you will get when you see (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) and OP is exiled to reddit where he belongs.
>>
>>35507387
KEK, throws the panties at her

oh man its 1am i am loling
>>
>when you come across a co-worker you had a crush on a few years ago
>we used to flirt and go out all the time
>my fear of shitting where I ate kept me from making a move
>I no longer work there and we're both single again

Fuck fuck fuck

Anyone ever been in this situation?
>>
>>35507387
how fucking drunk was this girl
>>
File: 1444718160426.jpg (85KB, 537x747px) Image search: [Google]
1444718160426.jpg
85KB, 537x747px
I am currently fucking a girl I met on tinder but now I can tell she wants me to be her bf.
What do?
>>
>>35506556
You asked so many girls the same copy/paste question.

The reason people here aren't using it is because they're ROBOTS. Not normies that use things like Tinder.

Who woulda thought?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170313-211915.png (130KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170313-211915.png
130KB, 1440x2560px
>>35506556
I am tho this is my results
;_;
>>
File: 1483042251236.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1483042251236.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>35506556
Why do mods allow blatant advertisement for prostitution the app?
>>
>>35507616
dont fucking do it you dipshit
all girls get clingy to guys they fuck
its nothing special
>>
>5'9
>Half hispanic
Nope, unless I fuck a hideous whale.
>>
>tfw you make a chad thundercock profile
>get tons of 8/10+ matches
>talk to one girl for a couple days
>she sends me nudes even though i dont send them back
>ask if she wants to skype instead of sending pics
>she agrees
>expects me to cam too
>ohshit.jpg
>point cam at dick
>she smiles and undresses and starts masturbating
>believed i was chad thundercock the whole time
>>
>>35507387
dude, one of these days your gunna get busted for rape, i hope you dont, but like your pushing it
>>
>>35507387
holy shit gotta save these fat mexican chicks

>>
I've had a few matches on tinder and happn but I've only had conversations with a handful and I'm dating/fucking one.
Fucking women not talking first and not even replying to your messages when you've got a gazillion likes in common.
I don't have many pics and I'd do marginally better with a few selfies but I refuse to, I feel like a moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 720x1280px
>>35508780
How about this one anon, should I try and rape her?
>>
>>35507616

I'm in the same situation but I've told her I got out of a 4 year relationship a month ago hoping she'll take the hint.
>>
>>35507387
that sloot is fucking wasted
>>
>>35509211
Tell her you want cheeky nandos instead of sushi
>>
i wonder how much tinder's marketing budget for /r9k/ is
>>
>Tinder
lmao
>>
>>35509211
>5'11 latina qt
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Triggered 5'9 manlet
>>
>>35507387
>>35506556

A few questions:

1- are you actually paying for the food/drink/taxi?
2- Do you chit chat or go straight into trying to suck their faces?
3- What if they reject your advances, do you just cut it short and never see them again, or do you keep them on a "maybe at the second date I'll fuck them list"?
4- Do you take them to your place and do you live alone?
5- Do they stay the night, or leave afterwards?
>>
>>35506556
Is this how people really talk? Fucking normie scum get out.
>>
>>35509548

I always buy them whatever food we decide on, I buy the alcohol, I live in my car so I always fuck them in the backseat (I call it the cumseat) , and I've never came across a girl that didn't give me head or let me fuck the same night , you make it clear what the night is about and make it happen , it's always a good time meeting new girls and hearing about their stories then cumming inside their mouths Lel , I see a lot of interesting characters
>>
>>35509211
>5'11
No thanks, I keep my virginity good sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 220x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 220x322px
>>35507082
>get her drunk
>fuck her

Boi

BOI

B O I
O
I

YOU'RE PLAYING WITH FIRE HERE
>>
>>35509689
KV robot here, can you record a bitch moaning please? I love that shit.
>>
>>35509773
Here this should make you happy , this girl is from two weeks ago

https://my.mixtape.moe/ustjga.MP4
>>
does tinder work?
>>
Lmao this nigga lives in his car. No wonder this thread is up every time i come here.
>>
>>35509896
Thanks sushifam, fuck the roasties for those of us who couldn't
>>
>>35509979

Living this rent free life senpai, working 7 days a week, fucking girls , going to school , just bee urself anon

https://my.mixtape.moe/jgjucc.MP4
>>
>>35510399
jesus tinder pays you alot
>>
>>35509689
what does you're whole profile look like? Sorry if you shared it before, Haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>35510399
you dont have a bank account?

sushi tastes like shit
>>
>>35510399
lmao is that your life savings
>>
>>35510451
I do have a bank account but I took out 5 grand because I'm going to the auctions to look at some cars to flip and sell
>>
>>35510399

That's a lot of sushi.
>>
>>35509689
>>35510399
A fucking poorfag. Suddenly it all makes sense
>>
>>35510399
Nigga you can't brag on r9k when you live in your car. There are NEETS with more money than you.
>>
>>35510399
Did you drop out of high school? Were your parents poor?
>>
My tinder is messing up and keeps searching for new people without finding any. This shouldn't be an issue because i live in a populated area. All of my messages and matches are still there and working. Anyone else ever had this problem?
>>
how long do you usually take before responding? i used to wait 30 minutes before responding every time and now i just do it when i see it
>>
>>35511059
I will add when i use the passport thing it does it too. Pisses me off i paid for this shit and now it doesn't work
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY

STOP FEEDING HIS EGO
>>
>>35509428
I know those feels friend, luckily most latinas are shorter than 5'9
>>
>>35506556
God I fucking hate you and your opportunities why the fuck are you so lucky
>>
>>35509211
Animal filters were a mistake

They take qts and make them look retarded, and people use them in place of a personality
>>
>>35510431
Pls answer, I want to see too
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 720x1280px
>>35510849
I finished highschool years ago senpai, working on my BA, I also freelance 7 days a week installing pool pumps, and of course fucking girls, I just matched with a midget
>>
File: image.png (937KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
937KB, 750x1334px
She's actually kind of a QT
>>
Hello Joshua

I'm searching for you, Joshua
>>
Op I live in California. I'll pay you $50 if you c an get me laid in a one night stand. Difficulty: 5'6" Asian, bad round face
>>
>he lives in his car
>he's estranged from his family
>even though he's poor he pays for the girls' meals everytime
>he desperately tries to find a purpose in meaningless, banal sex night after night after night
>he's Joshua

I'm sorry Josh. Can I call you Josh? It all makes sense to me now.
>>
File: 71e.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
71e.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
>>35512224
What?????

A fucking midget can get laid just because she is a girl and I cant?

What the fuck is wrong with the world?

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35512241
This is like legal pedophila if you doggystyle her
>>
>>35506556
because I have a gf already, and I got sick of hookups after I got chlamydia from a roastie that I picked up from a club.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.