[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do a good bit of weedheads still go off on how cigarettes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 318x159px
Why do a good bit of weedheads still go off on how cigarettes are gross, harmful and stupid even though marajuana is smoked and smoke definitely isnt safe and it isnt pointless
>>
While smoke will constrict arteries marijuana has vasodialating effects. while nicotine is inherently vasoconstrictive

Also smoking cigarettes is an addiction for the sake of addiction

>not smoking your own home grown tobacco in a corn cob pipe
Casuals
>>
>>35506467
i dont get why people say its an addiction, i can smoke a half a pack one day and then only smoke a few through the week
>>
File: 1485058298764.png (565KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485058298764.png
565KB, 720x479px
>>35506501
because the popular definition or use of "addiction/addictive" in the current vernacular does not conform to your individual bio-chemistry or psychology

most folks cannot do that. or more properly, most folks do not do that.
>>
You're a fucking moron. Cigarettes have dozens of synthetic, chemical additives that not only make them MORE addictive, but more harmful to one's health.

Nicotine is the must addictive substance known to man kind. THC, the active ingredient in cannabis, is much less addictive than Nicotine, meth, cocaine, heroin, etc,. It's more or less on the same addictive level as caffeine.

Also, you don't have to smoke week. You can vape it or eat it, which removes any chance of ill effects of smoke.
>>
File: billnye.png (789KB, 488x719px) Image search: [Google]
billnye.png
789KB, 488x719px
vape and eat the erb 420 er day
>>
>>35506631
>smoke one day dont crave it
>go a day without coffee or caffeine im fine
>no sugar i start getting sick feeling

nicotine cant be the most addicting thing its obviously sugar or sone kinda hard drug
>>
File: 1487645977219.jpg (159KB, 1022x668px) Image search: [Google]
1487645977219.jpg
159KB, 1022x668px
>>35506431
This is why I don't smoke at all.

I consume my weed strictly in tea form. The comfiest way possible...
>>
the amount of tobacco a cig smoker smokes vs the amount of weed a stoner usually smokes is something to consider. that's additives, addictiveness and some properties of the two aside.
>>
>>35506431
Weed is literally good for you; cigarettes have hundreds of added chemicals that cause cancer.
>>
>>35506688
Just because your brain doesn't fall victim to addiction doesn't change a drug's property on the scale of the general populace.

It's a medical and scientific fact that nicotine is insanely addictive, and there is decades of hard data to show for it.
>>
i dont give a shit about the chemicals i give a shit about:

>that fucked cig smell
>having to deal with people who need to "smoke one real quick" every 5 minutes
>having to roll down window in cold weather
>having to smoke in the rain
>yellow as fuck teeth and cig breath
>cig burns in your fucking car and shit
>>
>>35506815
cigs smell great like coffee
>>
In a lot of countries where weed is strong/expensive it is common practice (as in, ALWAYS done) to mix tobacco with weed. I don't think anyone would complain about smoking roll-up cigarettes if they smoke weed. Straights are another matter entirely though, they are like a hundred times worse for you than plain tobacco is.
>>
>>35506431
>Infinitely more fun and beneficial than cigarettes
>Can be consumed in ways that don't involve smoke
>Smoking CIGARETTES is the leading cause of preventable death

Haha yeah guys! Weed is so dummm!!! Hurr!!
>>
The first time I smoked tobacco, it literally tasted like dying.
The first time, I dropped to the ground hardly able to breathe.
After several weeks, my asthma had worsened and combined with the shortness of breath, I was having difficulty sleeping.
I don't care what others do, but I know from experience that tobacco was the wrong thing for me.
>>
>>35506431
>not rectally taking cannabis to get high
Holy shit how stupid are you? It's literally THE way to get high.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.