[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw trying to get /fit/ since December >tfw been lifting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3601.jpg (45KB, 522x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3601.jpg
45KB, 522x756px
>tfw trying to get /fit/ since December
>tfw been lifting 3-6x a week and doing 30-45 min of cardio every day
>tfw restricting my caloric intake and suffering from hunger all the time
>tfw gone from 5'10" 145 pounds to 130 pounds in this time
>tfw still skinnyfat with a belly and gyno

Honestly, I don't know why I continue. It's torturous and I am not getting anything from it, but I am scared to get fat. I'm trapped robots, what do?
>>
killing yourself is never not an option. your metaphoric entrapment is a euphemism for the grand scheme of your life. die before it hurts too much
>>
one thing at a time anon. if you want to get bigger you eat more and lift. if you want to get smaller you eat less and do cardio. if you try to eat less and lift you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>35506446
You're definitely right anon. I know that nothing I do matters, but I somehow still deceive myself in to trying to improve. I think it's because if I give up, I'll be too afraid to kill myself and just end up gaining 100 pounds while wasting my life away
>>
>>35506453
You are also right, but I have issues with food and an intense fear of getting fat, to the point where I am reluctant to eat enough to see gains. I need to work on overcoming this though
>>
>>35506419
what the fuck are you doing

how is your body going to build any muscle without having the nutrition to do so...?

instead what you're doing is breaking down your muscles and then they're not able to rebuild, and also burning some fat when you're already skinny af

it's like you're preparing for the auschwitz olympics

Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.