[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if I can ever get back what I liked about this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-19-27-36.png (641KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-19-27-36.png
641KB, 1280x720px
I'm not sure if I can ever get back what I liked about this board.

Sometimes i'm not sure if it even existed and my memory is biased. Favoring things that weren't quite what they seemed.

But it's all I have.
Threads about things I don't understand and all.

I'm not sure if I want someone to talk to or if I need someone and don't believe it.

Either way.
I think I've made a terrible fucking mistake.

I have made mistakes in the past surely.
But given the relative stability of my life they were made with some degree of thought, planning, and carefulness.

I did something on impulse that I can't forsee the outcome of.

And it made me realize how alone I really am.

That I have no one to help me examine this fear and what it could effect.

And just as I realized months ago with absolute certainty, it stings even more when I look at the facts.

No one has to read this.
No one has to reply.

But as absurd as it is.
I really wish someone does this time.
>>
I dunno' what you're rambling about but you should forget about it and endlessly repeat the mantra:
"no one cares about me or anything i do"
until there is no other concern in your mind.
>>
What did you do, senpoop
>>
You sound like nigger, fagot.
>>
>>35505928
>no one cares about me or anything i do
Are you being serious or are we just posting because we can?
>>
>>35505960
Its a gift, but how do you figure?
>>
File: 1444359864704.jpg (162KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444359864704.jpg
162KB, 675x900px
This is now a dog thread until Opie tells us all what he did.
>>
>>35505983
I have never seen evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>35505937
I revealed my powerlevel to someone I shouldn't have and asked if 'there is someone to about depression'.

It doesn't look like anything at face value.
In fact I would side with anyone to say that i'm overreacting and this is faggot tier whining about nothing.

But this could upset the balance of this shitty little palace of a lifestyle I've built.

I'm sorry for making this thread pham.
I keep making these threads.

No one can ever approximate what I wish they could.
My life is weird.
But not interesting weird.

Shit has happened but not 'SHIT HAPPENED' happened.

It could happen to anyone if they did the same as me.
But when I tell people they act strangely.
>>
>>35505877
Actually I was just talking shit. You are overthinking things. Just do whatever you want no one gets out alive and everyone fakes it till they make it.

The amount of planning you do is fine as long as you want to. If you want to be with people work on that in a manner that is meaningful to you. Do it on your won terms.

This board isn't about normies or robots instead this is where we come to talk about inability to connect because of anxiety and internal failures.

Don't feel bad you are normal and just proceed along and try and be true to your self and good to your body.

Also life isn't that serious cheer up you faggot, nigger.
>>
>>35506000
Checked that ghett.
>>35506133
(You) >>35506007?

>Just do whatever you want
Why do people say this so easily?
Greentext me your average day.
Interactions with people and all. Just first names, be as vague with details as you like. But make the gist obvious.

Don't be apprehensive this is not a datamine thread.
>>
>>35506133
>This board isn't about normies or robots instead this is where we come to talk about inability to connect because of anxiety and internal failures.
Also, first time in a while I've seen this particular

I can't find the word
What's the word?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.