[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /r9k/ im a researcher working on my phd at a university

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

hey /r9k/

im a researcher working on my phd at a university (wont specify where due to the nature of this subject). 6 years ago i noticed unique markers on cancer cells (the cells differ depending on where the cancer is, but this marker is unique in that its present in almost every specimen i've studied). i've concocted a drug that targets these markers and effectively killed cancer in rats, dogs, etc without any side effects in the privacy of my home laboratory, i fear bringing this up to other professors due to the magnitude of what it may become. i understand people are dying of cancer right now, but hear me out.

i desperately want to start my own pharmaceutical company and name it Niggerbiotics. i only went into oncology so i can start a fucking company and get some fucking keks after i name it something stupid. now that i've broke ground with the biggest pharmaceutical breakthrough the world has seen, i can roll it out while fucking pissing off so many people... will they take it upon themselves to get offended while so many people's lives will be saved? it'll be the ultimate event of all time. Niggerbiotics will be at the top, Forbes 500 list and everything. take whatever google, tesla, or any other company has done for humanity and multiply it by tenfold, this is what my product will do. i cannot risk big pharma trying to steal my recipe. these are millions of lives that are going to be saved which translates to billions of dollars being lost on chemo drugs and everything.

a fucking chimpout in the middle of a literal human biology reform... what a fuckin gag it'll be
>>
wtf get out you fuckin loser
>>
Im excited OP

Feel free to update us on any news in the future
>>
>>35505955
nice dubs nigger
>>35506041
will do, everything that happens gets reported to /r9k/ first. once the cure gets some traction, all news outlets will have to come to /r9k/ and sift through shitposts to learn about whats happening
>>
>>35506166
How do we know it's you?
>>
>>35506189
i imagine when Niggerbiotics gets wind, i'll gain some publicity as CEO and you know, the man who cured fucking cancer

i'll prove future threads with a photo/timestamp when i start making news
>>
it was real in your mind
notoriginal
>>
>>35506226
do you have a loved one who is sick with cancer?

if its proof you're looking for, i can have something arranged with consent of the patient of course
>>
>>35506218
I want to believe. Just make sure you don't get idea sucked in a pitch to pharma companies if you're legit
>>
>>35506166
Don't do this shit.

You're only going to cause public outrage which will get the rabid SJWs to find some way to strip you of everything you own.

Even if you don't lose your house, your degree and more importantly, your 'recipe', you will attract all the normies on r9k and you will change this place forever.

Don't fucking name it 'Niggerbiotics'. It's not funny in the first place. What's funny is that someone would be stupid enough to call it that. I hate niggers and I take dumps on shitskins, but this would be such a bad decision.
>>
>>35506271
>do you have a loved one who is sick with cancer?
Yes, but unless you show me some credentials I assume you're going to take me on a ruse cruise.
>>
>>35506280
fuck you, now ill name it SuperNiggerbioticsTimesTen
>>
>>35506292
too risky to show credentials, do you want me to make a temporary email address to talk?
>>
>>35506312
nah
bloxxxxxxxxx
x
x
bloxx
>>
>>35506280
also "whats funny is that someone would be stupid enough to call it that"

thats the fucking gag, the irony of a fucking educated man stooping to such lows by saying nigger... the divide between science and humanity would be fucking massive. i would ruin so many things, socially, scientifically, it'd be humanity's hugest fucking shitpost
>>
File: 1489326477548.gif (129KB, 1000x734px) Image search: [Google]
1489326477548.gif
129KB, 1000x734px
>>35505815
what's the marker OP?
>>
>>35505815
Hey man.

Thats really silly. Dont get blackballed.

I also have a laboratory and am getting IP.

I dont want to take it from you, but in vitro efficacy and in vivo efficacy are two very diff things.

I do immunotherapy of cancer with T cells and if you want to use a tcr to target this molecule let me know
>>
>>35507135
get the fuck out of my thread. im doing this by myself you little bitch.

im not collaborating with anyone
>>
>>35507135
piss off dirtbag. seriously, im not going to let you help me
>>
>>35507135
like you should actually stop your research. fucking idiot, your field will be obsolete soon anyways.

like im literally not allowing you to continue. stop trying to help out idiot
>>
>>35507135
"use a tcr to target this molecule". what is this, the 1600s? jesus fuck, you might as well try bloodletting your patients you hack. piss off
>>
>>35507135
who hurt you? do you want to feel important? my cure is done, its finished. you're literally not needed for me unless im looking for interns, which im not
>>
>>35507135
my cure works in vivo and in vitro, i tested on numerous animals and outside a biological environment . . . . .. and i succeeded, little bitch.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.