[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you so starved for intimacy, you'd enter a fake relationship?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hanabi_mugi.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hanabi_mugi.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
Are you so starved for intimacy, you'd enter a fake relationship? Remember that the other party does not love you, can get intimate with other people, and can ditch you anytime --no commitments?
>>
>>35505369
it would be better than nothing so sure
>>
>>35505369
i'd rather have an imaginary one
>>
Already in one right now, currently just looking for other bitches to fuck on the side.
>>
File: Hanabi kiss.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hanabi kiss.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>enters a fake relationship and throws mixed signals with the guy left and right
>cheats on him with at least two other people
>ignores the random classmate's love letter for a week before finally calling him revolting to his face
>leads on her best friend by giving her an unprompted kiss on the cheek for no particular reason

Hanabi is pure poison.
>>
File: call me sensei.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
call me sensei.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>35505427
The biggest bitch in the whole series. Akane is a sadistic slut, but at least you can enjoy yourself with her while it lasts. Hanabi is a needy, clingy, emotional vampire who sucks the energy from every available body to make herself feel better and doesn't even put out.
>>
>>35505754
She's a virgin, the moment she has sex, she's gonna be a bigger savage than Akane
>>
>>35505754
Honestly, every girl I've ever been seriously attracted to has been the 'cute poison' type. Femme fatales, girls who use and ghost people, who string people along and sow obsession in them. Why am I so drawn to toxic and dangerous girls?
>>
>>35505369
no. wata bout u op?
>>
>>35506227
No, I couldn't stomach a superficial relationship. I'd also be at a disadvantage because anyone who'd suggest it would have the ability to use it to the fullest. The protags of this anime were only able to entertain this because they're popular and always have available options.
>>
>>35505754
This is why I like this series./a/ permavirgins just doesnt seem to understand because other than fantasizing about unrealistic situations, nothing has ever happened in their lives.

But rest assured, anyone like Hanabi or Akane leads a depressingly empty life. They don't get attached to anyone long-termly precicely because they hate themselves deep inside.
>>
>>35507498
This series is not realistic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.