[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >go to first party ever because 19 yr old Chad took

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1zeumn6.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1zeumn6.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
>18
>go to first party ever because 19 yr old Chad took me under his wing
>pressures me to try and drink some vodka and tequila
>first time I've ever drank alcohol in my life too
>do two shots of vodka and a half-shot of tequila (with lime and salt)
>feel fucked up and slightly buzzed/dazed for the next two days

Why the fuck do you anons do this to yourself. Both of these drinks taste like utter ass and makes you less aware of what the hell is going on around you

How the hell do you 21+ anons drink regularly anyway

are you fucking addicted, because I don't know why you would want to do this to yourselves
>>
>>35503834
Wow what a faggot...you basically drank fucking nothing at all.

How fucking scrawny are you?
>>
>>35503872
5'6" and 137 lbs
>>
>>35503834
How much do you weigh anon? I was a healthy 190 lbs when I started drinking and I had to do like 8 or 9 shots before I started feeling anything.
>>
>>35503931
Well that explains it, drink more water before hand next time and try to eat something before you drink. If you don't care what other people think of you, drinking at parties can be some of the most fun shit ever if you have a safe way to escape.
>>
>>35503931
Yeah that explains it...Jesus Christ you're on par with a teenage girl, that must suck..

>tfw 6ft 200pound alcoholic
>>
this isnt b you normie fuck leave reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35503931
>manlet

kill you'reself
>>
>>35504003
No, there were girls at the party there and I was taller than all of them and most definitely weighed more.

>on par with a teenage girl
Most teenage girls are like 90-110 lbs, my dude.

>>35503975
Yeah, I know. I went to the bathroom, pooled some water in my hands and took a few long gulps but that surprisingly made me feel worse. I also drank on an empty stomach, so that also contributes to it as well.

I had coca-cola with the vodka, if that counts for anything.
>>
>>35503834

This is quite honestly one of the most pathetic things I've read here in years. Kill yourself, you fucking autistic retard.
>>
>>35504026
>universally unattractive male can't be robot

nah i belong here

>>35504021
i was mostly just on my phone texting and listening in on conversations.

you have plenty of stories of robots and their chad roommates going to a party to try and be their wingman and get them laid or have them come out socially.
>>
File: 1489437605327s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489437605327s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>35503834
>first drink at 18
Hahahahaha I had my first at 10
>>
>>35504086
>pathetic
>autistic

elaborate
>>
>>35504076
Son, next time when you know you'll be drinking, drink water that day and then eat some taco bell or something a little bit before hand.
>>
File: IMG_0436.jpg (46KB, 557x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0436.jpg
46KB, 557x769px
>>35503931
Lol im 6'2 and weigh just a little more and i took 10 shots vodka without feeling bad the next day.
>i Also started crying about oneitis in front of a bunch of normies
>>
>>35504189
I'll be sure to eat something, yeah. I don't think water was really a problem, though, since I drink water pretty frequently (using creatine to get jacked).
>>
>>35503834
>are you fucking addicted

maybe

it makes all the fear go away
>>
>>35504224
>6'2"
>around OP's weight

Lanklet???
>>
>>35503834
>>35503931
are you a spic or a chink with those shitty drinking genes?
>>
>>35503834
Did Chad take advantage of you?
>>
>>35504311
No. He's straight and I left before he got really drunk.

Even then, I don't think he's prison gay or some shit

>>35504306
African-American.
>>
>>35504152

The tone of your pathetic story of how much of a complete bitch you are was autistic.
>>
>>35504428
Am I a complete bitch for not being able to hold my drink, or a complete bitch for being pressured?

Also most robots are complete beta bitches my dude.
>>
>>35504245
Remember that you need to be drinking extra water with creatine even by itself. By adding alcohol to the mix, you're doubling down on your risk of dehydration. When I'm using both, I'll usually end up drinking 1-2 gallons of water throughout the day/night of drinking.
>>
>2 and a half shots
>dazed for 2 days

CALL YOURSELF A MAN?
>>
>>35504783
what's the most you've drunk before?

>>35504710
>1-2 gallons

what the absolute fuck

I just do 9-10 glasses a day at most and it's working for me

1-2 FUCKING GALLONS?
>>
>>35505027
I'm not sure what the most I've drunk is but I have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol now. The first time I got drunk at the tender age of 16 I drank enough vodka to repeatedly black out in the street

It tastes terrible but if you surround yourself with a good group of people and struggle through it until you're drunk enough chances are you're going to have a nice time
>>
>>35504129
>I had my first at 10
Ya and look where you ended up.
>>
>>35503834
>two shots of vodka
when I was 17 I would drink an entire bottle of vodka in a night and be fine . you sound like a pussy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.