[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's pay over $50 to go to a restaurant and have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: korean bbq.jpg (55KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
korean bbq.jpg
55KB, 533x400px
>Let's pay over $50 to go to a restaurant and have to cook and prepare our own food!
>>
>prepare our own food.

Nigger they give you all the ingredients, chopped, and small serving sizes. The only thing you do is cook it. Throwing some meat on a grill and waiting a few minutes. If you are going to bitch about this you might as well bitch correctly. You don't have to prepare shit.
>>
korean """culture"""
>>
It's a fun novelty, but I agree that i'd rather order food and have it totally prepared for me.
>>
>>35503231

You have to put the cooked meat onto a large leaf of lettuce and put on all the toppings you want. You still have to prepare your own lettuce wraps.
>>
i love cooking the meats. too busy doing something other than talking

the best robot dinner
>>
>>35503291
That's like bitching about putting a bun on a burger and putting ketchup on it as well.
>>
>pay less at khd baekjeong and don't have to cook it myself
>>
>>35503132
its bonding, respect, and honor

you cook for your friends and feed them and feed each other fresh off the grill and put hot fresh items on their plate while talking and catching up enjoying life
>>
>>35503402
are u hot or cute? post pic and chapman plaza we go
>>
>>35503291
>OH GOD THE HORROR!!! YOU HAVE TO PUT MEAT ON LETTUCE AND PUT OTHER THINGS ON IT
How have you not starved yet
>>
>have to cook your own food
>you're still expected to tip
>>
>>35503432
To be honest, I prefer Quarters if we're already there...
>>
>>35503483
>Implying your tip actually went the cooks.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>35503528
>all the servers did was bring you your food and give your check when you're done
>tipping someone for doing their job

"B-but they refilled your drinks!"
>>
>>35503583
>trying to justify that you have to cook your own food so they don't deserve a tip.
>Don't even know why you fucking tip waiters in the first place.

Why even talk when you don't even know the fucking duties of the waiter? Everything you say is invalidated because your ingorance has already been shown and you don't know shit about tipping and just want to shitpost with a bunch of cheapasses and feel correct for not spending 3/4ths of your weekly mommy/daddy good boy allowance of $20 on a meal.
>>
>>35503683
Oh we have an entitled plate-bringer in this thread.
>>
>>35503502
i was gonna say that next actually. i was going to ask if you had tried quarters, across the way - both are fun in diff ways but quarters is tastier!
>>
>>35503710
And we have an uneducated fuck who actually thinks the chefs get a portion of the tip.
>>
You had to cook all of that or just the meat?
>>
File: 1476537229726.jpg (147KB, 1024x860px) Image search: [Google]
1476537229726.jpg
147KB, 1024x860px
>>35503761
I'm not even the original guy m8. Waiters don't deserve shit but their wage.
>>
>>35503761
>uneducated
Says the waitress lmao
>>
I like yakiniku cuz it's cheap and a social event.
>>
>>35503132
Shopping and preparation are the worst parts, so I can understand the appeal of this.
>>
Yeah, I'd much rather just go to a Chinese place and get the shits than have to deal with cooking my own food (If I'm eating out)
>>
It's $22 here. Love going there, it's quantity over quality but so comfy
>>
>all you can eat buffet
>waiter doesn't bring you the food
>>
Couldn't be arsed with that shit.
>>
>go to Korean restuarant
>have to use those metal round chopsticks that are super slippery
>>
>>35503132
that shit costs around 20something dollars if you make it yourself. I eat japanese all the fucking time, though I make my wife make it all lol
>>
If you're a qt white boi like me they come round and cook it for you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.