[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first pet >took care of at first but developed a habit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

>first pet
>took care of at first but developed a habit of bullying the little guy
>habits grew fast and badly, was striking and trapping him
>still took care of him while ocassionly abusing him
>always told myself to stop fucking with him but never did
>one day notice his left foot was broken
>spent days in his house depressed
>he came out and saw him struggle to walk
>his foot was wounded bad (he tried chewing it off)
>didn't want him to live such a shitty situation. Didn't want him to be near me, didn't want my family or friends to see him this way
>I took a lotion bottle and held him by the neck in the corner of his cage
>suffocating I could hear the squeaks of attempts to capture air
>after a minute or two I counted to 10
>after 10 little guy I don't want to see any bit of movement
>let go he's dead
>regret my decision, lie to everyone saying he died from being sick
>parents patronize me for being a terrible pet owner, they're right but it hurts

Miss him already robots. You don't know what you have until it's gone. Love your pet today and everyday.
>>
File: 1487538245429s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1487538245429s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
Good feels story OP. But bad feels.
>>
>>35502453
Kill yourself you fucking disgusting beast
>>
It's just a rat, anon. Your entertainment is more important that a fucking rodent so if you had a good time bullying him, it's alright.
inb4 animal loving cucks
>>
Fucking insane bastard. You don't deserve to live on this earth.
>>
He trusted you OP. How could you do that to him? ;_;
>>
>>35502453

I had three hamsters during my childhood. We would put old socks on their cages for them to use as beds and stuffing.

The last one got one of its back paws tangled into a fiber of the elastic band, and when I noticed (maybe a day later, tops), it was already purple and not looking good. I eventually got it off, but after a couple days the paws miraculously "vanished". I had a three legged hamster for quite a few months (maybe an year?), until it eventually died of something else.

I felt guilty for locking them up into cages, but at the same time resented them being poor pets: all they cared was about food, and trying to escape their cages. Eventually I got a dog.
>>
Have you considered you don't feel empathy and only regret you don't have a weak creature to abuse anymore?

Kys btw
>>
>>35502453
Not this bad but I have a pupper and I will go to pet her and i get too excited and pet her or scratch her really hard and i do this retard chuckle and she lets out this painful scream yelp.

I feel terrible but I cant stop i just get so excited shes so cute and my pupper is everything to me.

I dont think im hurting her just scaring her.
>>
>>35502453

i killed my pet guinea pigs also, when i was a kid, threw one up in hte air and it broke his back, so i suffocated

the other one died of a cold because i had created an idealic guinea pig island in the middle of a pond i had created myself, just slapped down concrete over the ditches i dug out to create a pond (i had guppies there, where i intentionally killed the ones with ugly tails so in the end the breeding ones produced lots of ones with colorful fails), okay anyway, i then surrounded the pond with chicken wire so there was no escape

the nigger guinea pig kept swimming off the idealic island i had created for him that had all that he needed....

and then trying to jump over the mesh, where i would every now and then put it the fuck back on the island

evnetually being wet all the time led to it's cold and death

stupid nigs man
>>
>>35502612

exactly they aren't pets, they're fucking overrated rat vermin
>>
>>35502453
Look at yourself you deranged idiot
>>
>>35502660
god I can feel the autism reeking through my internet cable
>>
>>35502453
Last year I gassed a mouse to death with ether then broke his neck, cut him open and removed his stomach and duodenum to harvest enzymes from it.

You should stop being such a little bitch.
>>
>>35502788
F-f-fuck you
>>
File: 1489364143746.jpg (94KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
1489364143746.jpg
94KB, 640x607px
>>35502453
>>still took care of him while ocassionly abusing him
>>always told myself to stop fucking with him but never did
>>one day notice his left foot was broken
>>I took a lotion bottle and held him by the neck in the corner of his cage
>>suffocating I could hear the squeaks of attempts to capture air

Be SURE, YOU F*CKING FILTH, that you are going to be killed in the EXACT SAME WAY one day, after I bullied you for weeks, breaking you leg, slowly carving it off. I hope you f*cking kill youself before tho, so that I will be saved from the trouble.
>>
>>35502563
>Your entertainment is more important that a fucking rodent so if you had a good time bullying him, it's alright.
And your death is more important than most other things in this world. Your a f*cking Satan himself, thinking that it is okay to torture a living being just because it is a rat. You're just a f*cking human, so I'll come an get some entertainment from torturing you. How does that sound you f*cking filth?
>>
>tfw fembot
>tfw instinctively attracted to OP
>tfw don't want to be
>tfw the wet patch on my undies doesn't lie

feels bad :(
>>
File: 1488644259651s.jpg (3KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488644259651s.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
>>35502453
End yourself. You don't deserve live
>>
>>35503527
Post the wet patch, anon, pls. Show op that his rat didn't die in vain.
>>35503485
Fuck off, cuck.
>>
Torturing bullying and killing humans is one thing, I couldn't care less.
But an animal? How about you cut open your fucking head while jumping down a flaming building? Fucking degenerate scum go on a killing spree you pussy if you want to hurt shit so badly.
>>
>>35503367
>>35503485
Get the f*ck out of my board
>>
File: 1489444522068-721617898.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1489444522068-721617898.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Nigga go kill yourself, i have the exact same type of hamster
>>
I don't know how americans keep pets. I have no sympathy for them. I torture stray animals in the street

It just feels good. I once ran over a japanese dog, later I found out these cost a lot
>>
>>35503485
literally only normies give a fuck about animals
piss off back to l.eddit
>>
Oh boy. This is where /r9k/ turns into YouTube comment section.
>>
>>35502453
You need your jaw broken.
>>
>german dude kills kid and a fat cunt
"Ohhhmyyygooood how can you support him? You're sick!"
>animal thats 10x more weak than a normal human that didnt do anything wrong and trusts the owner gets abused and killed
"haha lol xddd :333 so funny haha shit animal can dei as lung as i get qt gf xd kill me"
This board can burn in hell. "Only normies care about animals" Yeah no, every human with common sense does, dont even fucking think about why your live is so shit if you use that fucking sentence.
>>
>>35502453

OP is future version of jeffrey dahmer
>>
>>35502453
I can't believe your parents allowed you to own an animal in the first place. Did you break his foot yourself anon?
>>
>>35502453
When I get high I get really rough with my pets. I'll hit them playfully and toss them around.
>>
>>35503527

pls be trolling, pls ;_;
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.