[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm so lawnley ;~; >I w-want a gf >Urgh, i ju

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 45

File: Urgh.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Urgh.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
>I'm so lawnley ;~;
>I w-want a gf
>Urgh, i jus want sum femanown
>Feck chads for bein betta than me >:(
>W-Women are shweet becwuz i cant get wone :c
>Ohmagawwwd i em so tainy and ugwly ;-;
>U hav frends and a normal job like the rest?O mai gawwwwd like you are such a chad like o maa gawd
Can this board stop fucking whining, it gets annoying. Either live with the fact and stop fucking whining, its not impossible, people are able to do it.
Or just stop fucking whining and actually try to get a gf. "uhh muh autistic behaviour" Yeah well, how about fucking practicing? Sure you're gonna fuck up bad the first couple of times but its not like youre getting more retarded the more you do it. And if youre a manlet just get /fit/ and ignore the fucking people saying "uhh like u no real man like nuh-uh 6'1 atleast. Move the fuck on. Either realise you can't get a gf and friends and stop trying entirely, this includes stop whining every single fucking day that its like that, like we get it dude, or just move and fucking confess before youre in the orbit zone. The worst thats gonna happen is a fucking rejection, which shouldn't really matter to you considering youre just browsing 4 chan anyway, not like you have a social stigma you can ruin. And if she rejects you, just move the fuck on and stop crying. If thats too hard for you try not getting so fucking attached to everything and everyone.
Gosh fucking damnit this shit gets annoying over time. Been told this site is actually as sick as it can get considering image boards. what a fucking joke. "Uhhh wuahhhh newfag roastie chad normie" Oh wow I'm new, looks like I actually spend time not pitying myself, how the fuck dare I.
>>
Can you stop being a woman? Nobody is interested in reading your bile.
>>
>>35501831
Spotted the virgin neckbeard faggot Ioser
>>
File: tumblr_m7ds2vPuqO1ram5ofo1_400.gif (995KB, 280x201px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7ds2vPuqO1ram5ofo1_400.gif
995KB, 280x201px
>>35501831
>Women on this sorry excuse for a Image board
>Look at this psychic here being able to tell Im a woman through a screen
Look at you first, before trying to do anything else.
>>
>>35501768
Zero out of ten.
I saved the anime girl pic.
>>
File: 1317.jpg (31KB, 404x351px) Image search: [Google]
1317.jpg
31KB, 404x351px
>>35501840
Atleast I am not a woman. Like you.
>>
>>35501867
Ieast I'm not a beta bitch manlet
>>
>>35501883
Say what you want, we both know I could beat you in a fight. Bitch.
>>
File: 308958_1318869786617_317_300.jpg (98KB, 317x299px) Image search: [Google]
308958_1318869786617_317_300.jpg
98KB, 317x299px
>>35501867
Bet you're straight outta these woman hate threads. Grow the fuck up you fat loser. Times change, woman want more independence we're not in fucking stone age. Sure man work more, but you just sound like a fucking chad saying "Man are working way more, while woman just fuck" Can you get anymore arrogant? Being a woman is better than ending up living in this place.
>>35501862
Welp, atleast something.
>>
>just go outside and be yourself bro
ok op
>>
File: IMG_20160628_112023.jpg (1MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_112023.jpg
1MB, 2952x5248px
>>35501901
l don't think so big boy
>>
File: 1488650003743s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488650003743s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>35501923
That's not what I fucking said. Either live with the fact that you're a fucking failure and shut yourself in your room and never fuckign talk about it again or just trial and error, if trial and error is "being yourself" I'd check the doc for some mental problems.
>>
>>35501768
>Can this board stop fucking whining, it gets annoying
No, basically one person occasionally whines, but because there are so many people it sounds like everyone is whining all of the time.
>Either live with the fact and stop fucking whining, its not impossible, people are able to do it.
I'm able to do it, but most people on /r9k/ aren't, they are at the bottom of the dominance hierarchy and will never move up.
>Or just stop fucking whining and actually try to get a gf. "uhh muh autistic behaviour" Yeah well, how about fucking practicing?
Not a great argument. For example, I only get nervous around girls I'm attracted to. In the past 7 years I have only been attracted to two girls. How can I practice?
>The worst thats gonna happen is a fucking rejection, which shouldn't really matter to you considering youre just browsing 4 chan anyway
You have a complete misunderstanding of the significance of a rejection. It doesn't bother me because I have high self esteem, but a woman rejecting a man basically means that the man has failed as a person and exists at the bottom of the dominance hierarchy.
>not like you have a social stigma you can ruin
It's not about social stigma, but value as a person.
>And if she rejects you, just move the fuck on and stop crying.
Harder to do for some people, not for me, but again, not everyone is as emotionally stable as you or I.
>Gosh fucking damnit this shit gets annoying over time. Been told this site is actually as sick as it can get considering image boards.
Try Wizardchan.
>Oh wow I'm new, looks like I actually spend time not pitying myself, how the fuck dare I.
Being new is bad if you are actually new, especially from Reddit.
>>
>>35501929
It's true, you would need a riffle to stand a chance. I'd still wager the odds in my favor, though.

>>35501918
Listen, I am not reading your comments, you might as well not bother.
>>
>>35501768
Stop whining desu desu
>>
File: IMG_20160712_14510929022.jpg (926KB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160712_14510929022.jpg
926KB, 2952x5248px
>>35501964
I don't think the odds would be in your favor, sorry bb
>>
>>35501768
>Yeah well, how about fucking practicing? Sure you're gonna fuck up bad the first couple of times but its not like youre getting more retarded the more you do it.

I don't get less retarded either.
>>
File: 1487324604527.jpg (55KB, 640x701px) Image search: [Google]
1487324604527.jpg
55KB, 640x701px
>>35501768
Don't respond to these kinds of threads lads. They will never understand. And will always mock us.
>>
>>35501986
You don't know how quick I move. You wouldn't be able to aim well either, since you're a girl and physically too weak to hold a gun stedily.

I would zig zag towards you and lunge at you with a knife in my hand.

The odds of you being mutilated would be about 80%.
>>
>>35501947
>don't talk about your life on a board with people who are as unsuccessful at it as you are
why not? Here's an idea, how about YOU never talk about your normie life where no one wants to hear it
>>
>>35502031
I'm putting my money on this guy. The woman would probably pee her pants from sheer terror.
>>
>>35501959
>You have a complete misunderstanding of the significance of a rejection. It doesn't bother me because I have high self esteem, but a woman rejecting a man basically means that the man has failed as a person and exists at the bottom of the dominance hierarchy.

I think thats a bit much. I think it's like losing a match on some video game or somethign like that. If that impacts you that hard then again
>don't get so emotionally attached, always know theres the chance of failure. Either confess and take the risk, or dont and live with never confessing
>especially from Reddit
I can proudly say, that I did not come from that shithole.
>>
As a guy who has had multiple relationships with girls, all of whom were insanely devoted, I can honestly say that I sympathize more with robots than I do with the "normal" men and women who come and shitpost on this board. They are both taking their frustration out in perhaps the wrong ways, but the difference is that the robots' frustration actually comes from a place of reality and is largely justified, while roasty cunts like OP just have immense xenophobia because "eww look at the smelly virgin".
>>
File: 1450949511586.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1450949511586.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>35502031

You've got to stab someone a quintillion times (about 20) to kill them you retard
>>
>>35501768
>people should never be allowed to vent, even on an anonymous imageboard

You want spree killers? Because this is how you get spree killers.
>>
>>35502073
>The woman
Who's that
>>
>>35502025
i am one of you and i gotta hand it to him, he's absolutely right

our predicament sucks but theres no fucking way any of us will be able to spend decades doing this whiny depressed shit.

either we end it now or work to ameliorate the pain by looksmaxing as best as possible or at the very least, warping the brain to not be so dependent on others' approval and intimacy to be happy if we can't get any relationships
>>
>>35502092
The woman who posted her guns.
>>
>>35502088
Yeah no, I need just a single stab to incapacitate you.
>>
>>35502110
No woman has posted guns tho
>>
>>35501964
And this is exactly why you're here.
>>35502017
Yeah, duh. Live wit the retaradation you currently have, then. Doesn't get any harder than that.
>>35502025
This is why you're like this. You dont take advice at all. You just sit here all day waiting for a fucking magic angle miracle to come down from heaven to be your gf. Action equals results.
>>35502064
I didn't even mention my life once. I only pointed out what you COULD do. Of course you can just sit here all day wondering why your life is still so shit.
>>
>>35502140
The female poster who posted her guns in a fit of female hysteria.

Look here:
>>35501986
>>35501929
>>
>>35502087
Just so you know I'm 25 and am a virgin myself. Just because people aren't as frustrated as you are doesn't fucking mean they're in the best situation possible. They just don't bitch about it online and wonder why nothings happening if they only bitch.
>>35502090
I honestly wouldn't mind. Though I can't quite grasp the concept of "needing to vent" never really felt like that.
>>35502104
Finally someone gets it, thanks anon.
>>
>>35502151
That wasn't a woman. Try again
>>
>>35502188
Yes it was a woman. Trust me, I am an expert at spotting these roasties.
>>
>>35501768
wow this is the first time I've seen one of these threads...

If YOU don't like the board so much, why don't YOU fuck off back to wherever YOU came from. YOU are the problem, not /r9k/.

Some people have legitimate issues, some don't. Some have autism, some have given up, and they're fine with that.

Get off your high horse and fuck off.
>>
Fighting 101

Guy with the gun = WIN 99.99% of the time
Meleefag = retard
>>
>>35502196
Women can't legally own guns in my state. Try again sweetie
>>
File: 1488062534194s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488062534194s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>35502197
How about the people with legitimate issues go to a fucking professional then instead of going to some random faggots who have the same problems? "uhhh therapists suck" yeah its not like you got any better options than that.
Also,
>namefaggot
>>
>>35501768
Shut the fuck up and leave you fuckin faggot. Plenty of normies come here just to vent their frustrations and they keep pushing forward. Change is long and difficult, and this place keeps you same while on the long winding road of self improvement.

>Complaining about niggas complaining.
Just shoot yourself OP.
>>
>>35502224
So you own illegal guns or what? I used
http://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php#Analyze
To analyse your posts and the result is a strong female verdict.

Either you are pansy who types like a girl, or a girl.
>>
>>35502145
And you could spend your time better than bragging about how good your life is on a board for loser male virgins, but of course I expect you'll continue to do so just as I'll continue to post here, because the advice of some anonymous stranger is worth fuck all
>>
>>35502187
>I honestly wouldn't mind. Though I can't quite grasp the concept of "needing to vent" never really felt like that.

Well this appears to be where you lack empathy. You don't seem to understand that people think differently than you. I don't personally vent either because I tend to be more introspective, but I understand that other people do need to vent sometimes.

I mean shit dude, no one is forcing you to come here and click on these threads. Do you go to tumblr and bitch at all the autistic millenial women who complain about the patriarchy and fat shaming too?
>>
>>35502245
So you're telling me I should do the thing you're too scared for? Yeah no, I actualyl am fine with the fact of living like this. It's not fucking like telling random people about it is gonna help you with anything. How can you be so fucking retarded to not fucking realize that? Also, if this board is the only thing to keep you sane, you might just go insane instead.
>>
File: 12231324324342.jpg (153KB, 1022x361px) Image search: [Google]
12231324324342.jpg
153KB, 1022x361px
>>35502104
You are right ofcourse. I don't even expect to live through the next decade. But the thing is. Our brains are so fucked up now. Years of doing everything wrong, hearing from everyone we are everything that is wrong, even we ourselves telling that we are worthless and seeing that everyone you knew is doing everything better then you with almost no trouble at all makes us bitter and angry. We are broken beyond repair and whining and bitching about it all is our cry for help and defiance at the same time. Screaming that we are still here and don't forget.
>>
>>35502243
This board is for discussing feeling, social issues, and posting stories about life. If this bothers you, go to another board where you'll fit in better. Based on what I assume to be posts in this thread (protip: your writing style is identifiable) you clearly don't suffer from any social issues at all, despite being a virgin, and you're just not fit for this board. You are a normie. You don't belong here. Leave.
>>
>>35502078
It's natural to assume that you were rejected for a good reason, which may not be the case, but is the natural conclusion to reach. Rejection is exactly what it sounds like, you have been rejected in totality as a person. Now you, the rejected person, are wondering just what it is about you that is not good enough. The problem is that it could potentially be anything. What you once thought you were secure about, for example: looks, intelligence, personality, status, and behavior you are now insecure about. Everything you thought about yourself was WRONG and you are now thrown into chaos. You have no idea what the hell it is you did wrong, and don't know where to start. That's why rejection is painful.

The trick is understanding that people may reject you for petty reasons, or that their assessment of you can be inaccurate. The blame doesn't necessarily fall on you. Of course if you post on /r9k/ you actually may be rejected because there IS something wrong with you. You can't fault them for fearing it.
>>
>>35502248
I did not even once say anything about my fucking life, again. I never mentioned how my fucking situation is. Why the fuck do you always expect peopel to live like god as soon as they're not swimming in self pity and hatred like you?
>>35502283
Bitch about woman? No, I don't want to end up like this board. And yeah, I probably lack empathy for that kind of thing, still venting does not really help anything. And sure no one is forcing me, still I just wanted to point it out in the hopes of some people understanding how pathetic they're getting.
>>
>>35502289
It does help. Random people will give you the most unbiased advice you could possibly get. You have to take it with a grain of salt, but getting another viewpoint always gives you something to consider.

It also helps for people to tell you to get a grip because you aren't that bad off.

If you don't see it that way, fine, but some people just function that way. Plenty of people complain irl, so I don't see the harm in robots getting the chance to do the same.
>>
>>35502386
It was obvious from your post that you're just a dumb normie who's advice is completely useless to me. I bet you think you're offering pearls of wisdom here, this same crap gets posted all the time retard, your post was WORTHLESS
>>
>>35502298
So you're telling me just because I dont cry all the fucking time to all fucking people on this board like a little attention facebook whore Im a normie?
Jesus Christ, you're worse than I thought.
>>35502309
I just don't understand why people here don't just assume that it's the wrong person, I mean they can't possibly be thinking that every fucking human is like that one cunt that rejected them, thats just plain idiotic. I guess I can't really faul them, sure. But that's still not a very smart way of thinking, just a way that ruins you slowly.
>>
>>35502493
It's not even about that, it's about your absolute disgust with something that has been an established part of this board for years. If you cannot accept something about the board, then ignore it or leave. What did you hope to accomplish with posting this thread? Did you think your autistic monologue was going to magically convert the people here into uberchads/stacies?
>>
>>35502461
It's just that I always see whining threads here, but never really a thread from a robot being like "uh yeah thanks guys it actually helped" so I just think they didn't do shit about their behaviour and just start bitching again.
>>35502475
Uh, oh. If I were to be one of you I'd probably start crying right this instant. Also, maybe consider that normies can't be that fucking dumb if they didn't end up in a shitty situation like you.
Sure there are situations you can't change anything about. But I bet theres atleast one more human with the same situation as you who got through the fucking shit without ending up like a wreck. The things you consider a normie nowadays are just pathetic.
>>
File: This is what OP looks like.jpg (24KB, 300x389px) Image search: [Google]
This is what OP looks like.jpg
24KB, 300x389px
>>35501768
>implying you are a female
>implying you don't envy us for having this cozy little corner for us autists on the internet

Are you even trying OP? at least you got a couple of (you)s with your shitty bait. I seriously hope you aren't for reals OP, because you are adding more shit to the shit pile with your assinine whining. if you find this board annoying, fine, we don't want you here anyway.
in short, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING ROASTIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD
>>
>>35501768
What you fail to realize is only the more normaltier fags on the spectrum are more vocal about this. Most of the actual robots have learned to carry the burden. It's just that they get drowned out by the wailing of the normies.
>>
>>35502536
Honestly, I didn't. Can't really tell you why I posted this, it's obvious that people like you will never change. I guess you could say I was curious. Also wouldn't call it "disgust" it's more of "annoyance"
>>
>>35502624
Do you even know what my issues are, cunt?
God, You're annoying. Looking at your posts is genuinely annoying, you have such a lack of empathy and understanding, it tops even me and the rest of the people on this board.

Why don't you just go get fucked already? I'm sure that even you wouldn't be satisfied, you'd complain immediately afterwords because you're nothing but a disgusting spoiled brat.
>>
>>35502594
You really think something like me can be female? Do you even fucking look outside sometimes? I don't think females would waste their time on something like this, I mean all of you say it yourself. "uhh woman are fucking sluts they can just get cock as soon as they want" so why do you assume women would come here?
>>
>>35502578
>normies can't be that fucking dumb if they didn't end up in a shitty situation like you.
wageslaving? Yeah they have to be pretty fucking dumb to piss away half they life when they don't need to
>>
>>35502684
>spoiled
Because I actually dealt with my problems and moved on? You sure have a twisted view of reality. Also, no thanks, I'm neither gay nor interested in social contact. Though I have to say, it's genuinely fun discussing with people like you, it's really showing how mad you're getting over a random faggot. Really shows that you don't try to do anything about those "issues" at all.
>>
>>35502710
I don't really enjoy it myself, but honestly I'd rather wageslave than be a NEET. Not because of being a burden to society or some shit like that but more because that's how you'll end up. You're gonna think more and more about your problems and you're gonna get more and more broken. Sure it sounds retarded, but burying thoughts is always a fucking option.
>>
>>35501860
You arent curious how he knows, you dumb whore?
Before you use access to holes in place of an argument, I have fucked smth like 10 women, have a sixfigure career, and have several good friends.
>>
File: 1489353450576.png (305KB, 524x432px) Image search: [Google]
1489353450576.png
305KB, 524x432px
>>35502735
It's fun talking with you too.

I love watching you reply to me again and again. You must be so sad, so depressed, so irritated to make this thread. You clearly haven't attempted fixing your issues either, I mean, you've come here to make this thread after all.

>I'm neither gay nor interested in social contact
>not interested in social contact

Congrats, you're not so much of a normie after all. Congratulations, fellow disgusting, terrible, human being. You're going to fit in sooooo well. Oh, and you'll be taking huge dicks up your ass soon enough. You'll need to fill the huge void in your life with something soon enough, and a nice large dick tends to do that very well. You'll be there all in do time, no need to worry.

I'm not bad; I'm chuckling. Chuckling that I know that I have triggered the failed normie, oh, how it all comes full circle.
>>
>>35502694
That's not the point, if you hate this place just get out and go on living your normie life, i hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy being this autistic.
Or you're just a whiny shitposter with too much time on his hands.
This thread is starting to get more and more hilarious.
>>
>>35501768

>U hav frends and a normal job like the rest?O mai gawwwwd like you are such a chad like o maa gawd

LMAOOOOO hahahahahhahahahaseriusy fucking fuck this shit board
>>
File: 1489026914050.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1489026914050.gif
564KB, 800x430px
A thread for THOTS
Orig
>>
>>35502792
As you can clearly see, I am fucking not. If I were curious I would've asked. I don't really care what gender you call me. Considering the year and the fucked up shit with the genders you might aswell just call me some made up shit. I don't really need to justify myself for not being woman, so go ahead, robot.
>>35502815
You sure think you're a manipulator, eh?
Doesn't it come to mind that this may just be an act to see how peopel here would react and that I honestly just posted this because I'm bored?
"ahahah good exucse ahahah" Of course it wouldn't you're taking me dead serious.
>>35502849
I don't hate this place, I find it quite interesting and amusing sometimes.
I agree with the second part of your reply.
>>
>>35501768
How do I know that you're a newfag?
Because oldfags who've lurked this site for years have realized that these robots self-identify with their loneliness, anxiety, self-loathing and suffering. It is all they know now. It is their only reality. They have deluded themselves into believing that the universe is rigged against them, and nothing they do can change it. To step out of their caves would mean to abandon what they know as reality and their selves. It would mean to accept the premise that they are in fact responsible for their own fate and future. They fear this responsibility more than they long for happiness. So they would rather not try. Not because they are afraid of failure, but because they are afraid of having to admit responsibility for their current life situation.
>>
>>35502880
Atleast one normal soul here.
>>35503043
Judging by that reply, I bet you'd even take a tree for a women at some point. Either you're mentally disabled or you're just really sexually frustrated.
>>
>>35503059
That's actually a good argument, don't know how to answer to that. Though I did already say that I'm a newfag and that I knew people would point it out.
>>
File: 1489276831677s.jpg (7KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1489276831677s.jpg
7KB, 250x237px
>>35503054
ah, hahah.
You took it seriously.
You genuinely did.

You see, I am the rusemaster. You may think that my replies are serious, but they're merely constructed in such a way as to get you to react; you can react with amusement, which makes me upset to a degree, but either way, I still have achieved my ultimate goal.

You think that my reply was serious. You think that I was genuinely assmad. Look who's laughing now. It is I, the master rusemaster.

But either way, you really should consider fucking off.
>>
>>35503148
Even if I thought you were assmad, do you really think I would've cared? We could play this game for ages. But go ahead, keep thinking of yourself as the puppet master.
inb4 "ahahah you took me serious again didn't you?"
Nah, it's getting more and more fun discussing here. I'd rather stay.
>>
>>35503229
I am the puppet master. Think of who is truly in control of this dialog, friend.
I'm glad that you're having fun. It's very fun for both of us, isn't it?

It's fun to be my puppet, doing as I bid. Why resist? why not enjoy it?
>>
>>35503315
Next thing I know I'm gonna get hypnotised, eh?
Yeah, I'm having fun. Though I'm mostly just waiting for another serious reply to actually discuss again, but eh go ahead. As long as it doesn't turn into some Ero RP that you robots love doing I'm fine.
>>
File: images (65).jpg (13KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (65).jpg
13KB, 384x384px
>>35503088
Not wanting a woman =
> Either you're mentally disabled or you're just really sexually frustrated
guess THOTS don't like it when people don't want them
>>
>>35503370
I won't humor you anymore.
To everyone ITT:
If you want it to leave, just ignore it. Tease it for a bit, then ignore it. It will want more, but eventually it will find another place to feed.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>35503385
Again, you got it wrong. You saying that I'm a women here is where you're wrong. But I guess you've chatted with so many women you must know their typing style in and out. Though if that's the case, what are you doing on this board?
>>
>>35503438
Letting me starve here? That's rude. But I guess you're right. Any good recommendation on where to go next?
>>
File: 1488754793759.jpg (80KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488754793759.jpg
80KB, 1597x1600px
>>35501768
Origenalia
>>
File: images (1).jpg (17KB, 417x353px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17KB, 417x353px
>>35503441
Well shit you BTFOed me. well shit
>>
>>35503479
Yes. Go to wizchan and post the following text "Woman here, you guys are pathetic"

You'll get stickied and people will praise you for your bravery. Just do it.
>>
>>35503553
I might be baiting, but I'm not fucking suicidal y'know?
>>
>>35501768
>And if youre a manlet just get /fit/ and ignore the fucking people saying "uhh like u no real man like nuh-uh 6'1
I'm 6 foot 1 and even I know short men are worse than niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc
>>
>>35501768
P-Please verbally abuse me more anon.
>>
>>35503626
I don't really know anything on that subject myself. Im 6'3 so I don't know how it feels to be a manlet. Just used the basic "uhh get /fit/ and be urself"
>>35503630
Nah, it's time to move on.
>>
File: a10_thunderbolt.jpg (1MB, 3600x2395px) Image search: [Google]
a10_thunderbolt.jpg
1MB, 3600x2395px
>>35501768

Breaker Breaker 1 1 9 2 7 6.

Command this is THOT patrol, Command this is T H O T patrol. We have visual of thottie insurgents atttacking our men.. permission to engage over?
>>
>>35501768
What if I'm too ugly to get a gf, but not ugly enough to be a complete loser basement dweller?
Life as a 4/10 is absolutely fucking suffering
>>
>>35503690
You guys really do see a women in everything, eh?
Watch out or you might get your dick stuck in a meat grinder soon, if you continue like that.
>>
>>35503726
Trial and error, as I mentioned in the post. Out of all those women in your country they can't all be the same. Or end up like... this board here.
>>
>>35503788
Are you illiterate?
I'm absolutely unattractive. I have nothing to offer.
The single girl that was every "interested" in me told it to my face, she also told me she never loved me 3 years into our "relationship".
I'm 27, a virgin and that was 8 years ago.
>>
>>35503844
Well if you're so sure about not achieving anything in things like love you might as well just stop believing and try to forget it. That's what I did anyway. Or find your own way, I dont fucking know. Though your own way is probably this place anyway.
>>
>>35501768

OKAY ALL OF YOU FUCKING HELL

fist off holy shit what the fuck is even happening in this thread right now both of you look at yourselves

"HUURMUUR MAD TUMBLR GIRL YELL AT BETA DOODS BETA DOODS CRI ANd uwu and huff and puff and get passive agressive and limey af dawl made at each others"

Okay r9k i have to say shes right about a bit of that but this is clearly a bait thread or a group of or like one person from tumblr or something,.

but... You know how you girls talk about hating us dudes all the time on your corners of the internet. I was saying earlier even that r9k is tumblr for men. Yeah a great deal here are total ireedeemable pricks but face it you guys have a shit ton in the mix.... you guys both hate each other because someone somewhere hurt you isnt it? maybe you feel resentful of each other for similar reasons??? HMMM

you guys just keep to your fucking corners this is horse shit..... FUCK YOU "ALT RIGHT"... FUCK YOU "SJWS" YOU BOTH BLOODY FUCKING SUCK AND YOU ARE ALL RUINING THE INTERNET, WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING BICKERING YOU ALL SOUND LIKE CHILDREN... UGH EVERYTHING IS EITHER BLACK OR WHITE

GOD DAMN NYEHNYENNYEHNYEHNHYEH
shut the fuck up
>>
>>35504138
Type that in American English please.
>>
File: 1488582291823.jpg (96KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488582291823.jpg
96KB, 840x700px
>>35504138
>shes right about a bit of that
>shes
Do you seriously fucking believe that I'm still a girl? Jesus fucking Christ.
Also where did that come from?/r9k/ standing up? That quite suprised me.
>>
jajajajajajaj

jalepeno

hoh hoh hoh heh
>>
>>35502624
Please suck my willy OP, you are cute and seem to have an IQ of at least 115.
>>
>>35504318

ROLLY ROLLY OXEN FREE
>>
>>35501840
>Using virgin as an insult on r9k
That was your first mistake
>>
File: 1488643790444.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1488643790444.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>35504378
Nah, I'd prefer not to.
>>
File: gender.png (73KB, 1717x593px) Image search: [Google]
gender.png
73KB, 1717x593px
>>35504215
The evidence says you are a girl.
>>
File: 1488021074511.jpg (187KB, 915x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488021074511.jpg
187KB, 915x1200px
>>35504651
The fuck is that.
Well, keep believing into that send tsundere angle from heaven then.
>>
>>35504763
You don't want a boyfriend because in your mind you are better off if you just do things you like alone.
>>
>>35504763
Wait there's more.

>19
>female
>germany, NRW
>none, visiting university
>I did, but not anymore
> ^
>alone
>pretty normal, I'd say.
>Yes
>4,5/10
>>
File: 1489281959532.png (362KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
1489281959532.png
362KB, 523x592px
>>35505253
>>19
>>female
>>germany, NRW
>>none, visiting university
>>I did, but not anymore
>> ^
>>alone
>>pretty normal, I'd say.
>>Yes
>>4,5/10
If that was my real information I'd be pretty scared right now, but because I'm not a retard I dont post it. I know for a fact that you just somehow found a old post that i answered.
So eh, still not right.
I could send a pic for proof but that would be even more retarded than giving out my real information.
>>
File: 1488647530765.png (293KB, 685x499px) Image search: [Google]
1488647530765.png
293KB, 685x499px
>>35505103
Change boyfriend to girlfriend and/or normal friends and you're right
>>
>>35501768
>>I'm so lawnley ;~;
I just have an itch for intimacy. Masturbation solves that, while I barely but do want an intelligent companion along this boring life.
>>I w-want a gf
Even a genuine friend would suffice.
>>Urgh, i jus want sum femanown
Maybe because they're accustomed to the same culture.
>>Feck chads for bein betta than me >:(
Pretty sure girls I want don't find muscles for brains guys attractive.
>>W-Women are shweet becwuz i cant get wone :c
More like because majority is a homogenous group that's shallow as much as a dog except you get to regulate the maintenance of a dog.
>>Ohmagawwwd i em so tainy and ugwly ;-;
Actually over 6ft and not too bad looking just unusual due to being jaded and express emotion rather rarely, unless I'm mesmerized for some reason.
>>U hav frends and a normal job like the rest?O mai gawwwwd like you are such a chad like o maa gawd
I have no problem sustaining a job and shit, got few but valuable friends I talk to online.

Even if I give myself the benefit of doubt over shit I'm likely to fuck up I feel like I'm not fit for relationships. I have tried to talk to them on Tinder and I'm terrible at it but pass the first impressions shittest to get a match to begin with.
>>
>>35505583
I wanted to describe the board with that. Sure there are exceptions like you and me and probably someone else but the majority fits my description.
>>
>>35505425
Yes I did find an old post you made, it's easy if you know how. You can't hide from me. I'll follow you to the ends of the Earth you depressed German girl.
>>
>>35501768
>wah wah i dont like some people
>wah weehh i wunna bitch on their imageboard

You're the same as them, except they're in their own company.

Slash your wrists and bleed out, worthless roastie cunt
>>
File: Download (4).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Download (4).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>35505699
nice dubs
Well, guess I'm a blonde blue eyes german weeb girl then. Times sure change quickly.
>>35505703
Nah, I still need them for something you don't want. Living.
>>
File: 14419303997.jpg (10KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
14419303997.jpg
10KB, 217x232px
>>35505747
>implying i dont need wrists to tell you to kill yourself and beat my dick to 2D girls (that are infinitely better than you'd ever hope to be)
>>
>>35505826
>Implying I'm even close to a 2D girl
Get realistic, 2D is god tier and every other women is low tier.
Also, there's speech to text.
>>
File: 232314231424.jpg (4KB, 168x138px) Image search: [Google]
232314231424.jpg
4KB, 168x138px
>>35505863
How do you speech to text an onahole on my dick though, anon?
>>
File: Download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>35505904
That's one of lifes many mysteries.
>>
>>35501768
look, if this is really bothering you to a point you need to write several lines of text about it, just get out of this board, alright? it'll be better if you do so anyway.
>>
File: 1489341343330.jpg (111KB, 900x653px) Image search: [Google]
1489341343330.jpg
111KB, 900x653px
>>35505971
Nah, I'm fine staying here. Thanks for the opportunity.
>>
>>35505944
Good doubles
All your filenames are "download.jpg" which is proof enough you should FUCK OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Putting aside my autism for a bit, though.
Imagine a future where we have voice-controlled sex toys. Like, an amazon echo that you can tell to warm up and lube your onaholes.

Even better if it has settings where you can have the robot that'll beat your dick tighten its grip and such
>>
File: 342342344234.png (105KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
342342344234.png
105KB, 300x299px
>>35506045
>Implying you can't rename files
Why stop at voice-controlled?
Imagine as soon as you wake up theres already a perfectly warm and wet onahole right on your dick, milking it dry.
>>
File: AqAG3.jpg (456KB, 1920x1967px) Image search: [Google]
AqAG3.jpg
456KB, 1920x1967px
>>35506132
That's too far in the future to be realistic.
We'd have to have some kind of machine monitoring our brain patterns to start warming it up as we woke up, and I dont think we have that technology (or if we do, it isn't consumer-released)

If it wasn't like that, the machine would wake you up at a set time, and im not gonna get out of my perfectly comfy sleep for some robo-roastie tryna beat my dick.
>>
File: 1488295778801.jpg (70KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488295778801.jpg
70KB, 566x800px
>>35506205
Thanks for all the Asuka pics.
True. Though waifu-tech isn't that far fetched. We already have human-like robots and sex dolls, just combine them and it's (kinda?) done.
>>
>>35502088

It literally takes on cut at the jugular or a stab in the abdomen (aorta) to make you bleed out in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>35502145

Ok OP.

Here are some of the most common problems people face here

>manlet
>(really) ugly
>autistic (literally)
>scrawny/small frame or fat
>zero self esteem
>dicklet
>balding

If you can give people advice on how to "improve" these things, ill say that you're right
>>
File: 133137121242.jpg (63KB, 489x629px) Image search: [Google]
133137121242.jpg
63KB, 489x629px
>>35506330
Im love Asuka.
I hope in the future, one day, they can just beam us waifus with their in-series personality programmed to love you unconditionally
>>
>>35502243

Well fuck dude if you dislike it so much then just leave instead of throwing a fit and demanding that no one will post anything that hurts your feefees. No one is forcing you to read this, close the tab and go back to facebook or reddit if you dont like it here.
>>
File: 1HlqV.png (716KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1HlqV.png
716KB, 640x360px
>>35506465
Normally I'd try to but it's fucking 1 am here in germany so I'm gonna pass out for now. Threads been going on for 4 hours. I didn't even watch an anime because of this. If it still didn't 404 by tomorrow I'll take the time to answer.
Though thats very, very unlikely.
>>
File: 1488199668900.jpg (103KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1488199668900.jpg
103KB, 1032x774px
>>35506502
The dream.
>>35506514
Never visited any of those 2.
I'm not gonna explain myself a 5th time. Scroll through the thread and you'll see what I'm getting at here.
>>
File: ap2s6.gif (49KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
ap2s6.gif
49KB, 400x450px
>>35502243
t. rich faggot that can afford to see a "professional"

>>35506465
>Extremely Ugly
>Literally Autistic
>Fat
>Dicklet

Id like to know how I go about fixing all of these (with the exception of fat)

>>35506563
>tfw learned how to control dreams (to an extent) and spend 8-10 hours a day with Asuka in my head.
>>
>>35501768
In my entire life I have not seen a post so shitty, if there's one thing I would ever recommend you do with your pathetic life is end it, just fucking kill yourself. I would rather be best friends with a convicted child molester than be in your cancerous presence for more than 15 seconds because doing so would make me want to gouge my ears out with a rusty spoon and castrate myself. Please, I am begging you, kill yourself, the whole world would celebrate, even Chad.
>>
>>35506533

>i have no argument

Thanks for admitting it

>>35506563

> i still have no argument

Doesnt matter where you came from. If you dont like it, leave. What you're doing now is the equivalent of entering a bar and screaming at everyone to stop discussing sports because you dont like it. Dont go to the bar if you dont like sports, problem solved.
>>
>>35506589

Being ugly and autistic already rules you out of any positive human contact. You could be fit and have a massive dick, as long as the other two points still stand no one will want to go near you.

Sorry brobot, life had to be this cruel to some of us.
>>
>>35506610
>wasted more than 15 seconds on that post
You just fucked yourself, anon.
>>35506589
In germany it's actually getting paid for us, guess it's not like that in the us, bad luck.
But that's it for today.
Good night anons.
Thanks for the your joy, rage and tears.
May we meet again
>>
File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>35506636
>I have no job thus I dont need any sleep because I'm just a neet doing nothing in his life
Yeah okay anon, we get it.
>>
>>35506703

A personal attack isnt an argument anon, if anything it proves that you have no argument and have to resort to personal attacks as last ditch effort to give the illusion of havinf a retort.
>>
>>35506677
No, I have off of work tomorrow so I have nothing better to do than waste the cancer of Earth's time, since I know you're the worst kind of normie Chad faggot, who had the whole world handed to him/her on a silver platter by being attractive and well off socially, and then tells people who are less fortunate it's easy because of their experience. I can't wait until you're old, alone, and unattractive, then you'll finally know how we feel, off yourself faggot.
>>
>not even German outcasts and autists have empathy or identifiable human emotions
The 20th century really did a number on you guys, huh.
>>
How goes your streaming, OP?
>>
>>35501768
You know, some of use are just lonely and sad and don't participate in hateful threads or make comments like that.
I know it's my fault, last time I tried to be social I thought I had a group of friends, after going out like 10 times I asked one for their number so we can contact and they told me they don't even like me etc and they just tolerate me.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.