[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn meet Milo >ywn give him a compliment and make him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Milo_LA.png (502KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
Milo_LA.png
502KB, 600x448px
>ywn meet Milo
>ywn give him a compliment and make him blush
>ywn talk about how much you both hate women with him
>ywn laugh at rekt libtard videos together
>ywn listen to him expose the endless hypocrisy of the left
>ywn break down in tears after a few glasses of wine and regrettably tell him that you used to be a liberal and how ashamed you are of your past
>he will never comfort you and tell you we all make mistakes and tell you all about his past
>>
>>35500963
milo is pretty gay though
>>
>>35500963
anyone who unironically likes milo should perish
>>
>>35500994
yeah, this. he is a normie meme now. just a joke and never really has any substance to his [whatever the fuck he does]. it like debating 11 y/o's with the people he comes up against. everyone knows they are dumb and stupid so that fake fag doesn't make the world any smarter by saying all that dumb shit he says.
>>
>>35500963
He doesn't hate women. How delusional are you?
>>
>>35501097
>>35500994
I felt like milo vanished after the whole pedophilia debacle
>>
>>35501125

His book is coming out later this year so maybe we'll see more of him after that.
>>
>>35501125
He is on a vacation.
>>
>>35501168
He found a new publisher? Awesome. I think he said he was planning to start a new website.
>>
>>35500963

This faggot is a pedo niggerloving jew and should die in an oven.
>>
>>35500988
he's the embodiment of homosexuality, actually.
>>
File: milo.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
my nigga
my nigga for life
>>
>>35500963
>ywn be friends with Milo
>ywn have him teach fashion to you
>ywn disguise as liberals and infiltrate a liberal protest together
>>
>You will never get fucked in the ass by Milo
>>
Milo is a coalburning, attention whoring, degenerate

His whole routine is "HURR LIBERAL R STUPID BY THE WAY I LIKE BLACK COCK"

I don't disagree with him but holy fuck he is annoying
>>
File: tumblr_lnej7xU0g81qm26s5o1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnej7xU0g81qm26s5o1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x667px
>ywn spitroast a subby liberal twink with milo
>>
While I do support what he does, I would find his personality grating after a while.

I found him more agreeable a few years ago before he went full Liberace mode.
>>
File: jared-taylor-sax.png?w=640.png (346KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jared-taylor-sax.png?w=640.png
346KB, 640x360px
I'd rather hang out with Jared Taylor.
>>
>>35501125
He will be back. His FB increased already
>>
>you will never get hatefucked by him

Why even live
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.