[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apply for technical support job, no previous experience required

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1429551376442.jpg (48KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1429551376442.jpg
48KB, 370x359px
apply for technical support job, no previous experience required

> get called in for interview with the staffing agency and I nailed the interview

>get an appointment with the company, where the recruiter tells us about the job etc

> get an interview with the same recruiter the next day, figure I come this far I did make a good impression, I answer the questions and got a good response

The same day they call me up and tell me I didn't get the job, the reason? apparently I didn't fit their profile.

WTF? I swear I'm starting to believe these companies have a secret agenda to never hire me or something because this happens all the time. Who exactly fits the profile? I don't understand.
>>
>>35500299
>Who exactly fits the profile?
roasties
>>
Pajeet. They list the job and then say everyone doesn't fit their needs so they can hire a low cost street shitter.
>>
>>35500299
Are you a white male? There's your problem.
>>
>>35500299
You should say something like fit the profile? Profile sounds an awful lot like discrimination which is illegal. And it is.
>>
>>35500337
hey motherfucker I am an American and shitting behind my house in the alley is my right, on my property
>>
>>35500358
Yes I'm white, but when I was at the company I saw a bunch of other white males manning the phones so I don't think that's it.
>>
File: james.jpg (56KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
56KB, 600x451px
>>35500299
"I understand! What could I do to improve, what changes would be helpful to be more hirable to your company?"

just lick their boots and then go out and lick some other assholes boots cause you ain't getting this job

but if you wanted answers, I'd do that. flies. honey. vinegar. that bullshit.
>>
>>35500421
I don't know if it's illegal or not, don't think there's much I can do about it now.
>>
>>35500455
That is it. I'm not white, but I work at HR and every other company wants to be hip and is all about pushing diversity as part of their agenda. Its BS because I have a lot of qualified people, regardless of race, but don't get picked up because they're not from a different country, English is their first language and that's all they know, or they're not a minority. Funny thing is that white people are the minority where I am at right now and Latin Americans make up most of the population in my area.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.