[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start doing heroin? I want to kill myself, but I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: boing.jpg (36KB, 653x365px) Image search: [Google]
boing.jpg
36KB, 653x365px
Should I start doing heroin?

I want to kill myself, but I'm too much of a pussy to just do it.
On the other hand, accidentally overdosing seems like a nice way to go.
>>
>>35500160
I want to do the same, but I'm scared of the pain/throwing up. If I just passed out and died, it'd be pretty ok.
>>
>>35500160
go for it my man

oregon
>>
>>35500160
Terrible idea if you aren't fairly rich and can support a very expensive habit. If you are poor you will end up sucking dicks and stealing stuff just for that next fix. Withdrawals are literal hell and if you can't afford the habit then you will only make your life worse. If you can keep up the habit then by all means go for it.
>>
>>35500243
I don't really plan to do it for a long time. I'll increase the dose a bit every time, so it will be over soon. Hopefully I'll have enough money to pull that off.
>>35500208
I heard that only first 2-3 times suck, after that it feels bretty gud. I might be wrong, though.
>>
>I don't really plan to do it for a long time

You can't stop because it's the most addicting thing in the world. It will probably stop you from feeling suicidal because it does that and you will end up with a habit you can't kick with no money to support it. I've been there, it's shit but it's up to you.
>>
if you really want to die, heroin will do the job. and once you're in the quicksand, it's probably too late to get out. because even if you change your mind you will have an addiction to deal with, and a lot of times people cant get off of it no matter how hard they try.

t. someone who lives somewhere with a massive heroin epidemic. the county neighboring mine had 46 fatal heroin overdoses in january alone
>>
>>35500333
x fucking d. don't plan on doing it for that long. that's everyone's plan. it hooks you pretty hard and ripping the hook out is painful as shit. i'm at least just taking kratom now. even that is hard to quit. if you really wanna fuck yourself with drugs just buy some kratom. it is LEGAL too. red veins are the most opiate like. it's really cheap too if you buy from the right place. i can get a kg for like 90 bucks. kratom wds are a joke compared to h and i still can't quit all the way. lame fucking city. but yeah man, if you are dead set on being too much of a lazy fuck to fix your life or any kind of treatment won't help depression, just start chugging kratom slurry. be careful not to do too much, the sick threshold is way lower than the od threshold. take it slow at first. you can actually get a nod from it. it's pretty nuts.
>>
>>35500799
Yeah, but my endgame is overdosing, and I can't overdose on kratom. Kratom seems comfy, though.
>>
>>35500160
>itt : degenerate druggies and a suicidal kid

Wew lad

Stop being so afraid of pain, killing yourself is quick if you do it right, and if you think overdosing is a painless way to go, you're in for a very bad time. If you want to die quickly and painlessly, just climb on top of a tall building and jump, while making sure you're falling head first.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.