[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /pillz/ here? Prescription or connections? Preferred pill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: meds.jpg (54KB, 655x485px) Image search: [Google]
meds.jpg
54KB, 655x485px
Who /pillz/ here? Prescription or connections? Preferred pill? Dosage?

I took 50 mg of my Vyvanse after taking a break for a few days and sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. THANKS FOR THE SPEED AS ALWAYS DOC
>>
>>35500154
Bupropion 150mg twice a day.
Some day are better than others
>>
>>35500154

vyvanse 40 addict hurrr

Any focalin XR feggs? I am curious watt it is lyke
>>
>>35500354

NDRI is not a stim, fuggot, omg y do u even lib?
>>
>>35500414

I've only been on vyvanse for ADD but it feels so amazing that I can't imagine anything better. Maybe I just think that cuz I'm relatively high though.
>>
>>35500154
80mg of Addy xr when I need to get shit done.
>>
30mg zyprexa
225 Effexor
150 welbutrin
I want to get off of all but at this point withdrawal is a literal hell where each second is defined by agony and strife
>>
Vyvanse is good shit but the anorexia and insomnia fuck my shit up. I just take vanilla Adderall. I only take one or two a day so it builds up a lot. I'm set for a rainy month or two
>>
>>35500154
My dentist prescribed me xanax for a cavity filling. Every time I go in, they ask if I still have any xanax left. What would happen if I answered no, would they stop prescribing it?
>>
>>35500575

OP here. The Vyvanse is nice because the only side effects of stopping are being hungry again and remembering how useless you are without meds.

>>35500478

I'm a student and I need to be alert and attentive pretty much every day. ADD diagnoses are pretty much a meme at this point but I can say that without it I have no focus at all.

The only problem with taking it the way I'm supposed to is that I get used to the dosage. I'm not as bad as I am without it but the euphoria and pure drive to work wears off pretty significantly after a couple of weeks. I don't really want to keep increasing my dosage so I just take "vacations" where I stop for a few days. When I start again I get that godmode on.

Does this count as prescription abuse?
>>
Latuda, take it at about 8 pm and barely makes me happy for my bipolar depression/schizophrenia; then makes me drowsy and I sleep until the afternoon the next day. Gotta wait till late April to get prescribed something new.
>>
>>35502241

Is it supposed to make you happy or just stop you from being nuts?

You know you're screwed for life when the best mental state you can hope for is "stabilized."
>>
>>35502534
It's supposed to do both. It definitely sucks I feel like a corpse in bed all day when I want to do things with my life.
>>
>>35503111

That sucks. I was diagnosed with dysthymia with double depression episodes and my first med was Lexapro. It pretty much did the same thing. I didn't know it was possible to sleep that much.

I've been on Prozac for years now and it's worked all right. I can't remember well but I think there was a mood shift when I first started, but then everything stabilized.

I don't think there's any (legal) med that can make you happy. They just stop you from being depressed. If you find a pill that lets you do stuff then that's probably your best bet, even if you don't get euphoria.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.