[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are chads that post on this board rn Warning! I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3377.jpg (48KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3377.jpg
48KB, 640x628px
>there are chads that post on this board rn

Warning! I am a fembot and I discovered that the "robot" I was talking to is 6'4", handsome with long hair and a full beard and he's very intelligent. He just likes video games and anime. Why do people think that being an introverted person into anime and video games is enough to be a robot?
>>
im 6'3 with a beard and full ride academic scholarship but im still a robot wtf u mean
>>
>>35499967
no you're just a fucking idiot
>>
>>35499938
I'm 6'1 with long skinny legs and good fashion sense but girls wont even look in my general direction because I'm as shitskin
>>
>>35499967
okay but this guy is beautiful
legit chad
has many hobbies, friends, not socially retarded
idgi
>>
>>35499984
lel someone is mad
>>
>>35499938
Post contacts. I'd love to chat with you.
Oregonali
>>
>>35500003
oh yea im probably not that good looking feelsbadman

only hobbies are vidya and weed
>>
File: for derailing threads.jpg (488KB, 1000x1385px) Image search: [Google]
for derailing threads.jpg
488KB, 1000x1385px
>>35499938
>Warning! I am a fembot

stopped reading there

kill yourself
>>
Why do females think they can be robots?
>>
>>35499938

I'm 6'6", top 1 percent of wealth and intelligence (valedictorian sort of stuff, not online IQ tests).

What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>35500036
by the gods what is that thing?
>>
>>35500036
nigga why plants growing from yo pubes
why white people so disguting wtf
>>
>>35499938
literally, the second you start liking anime and video games, you are instantly deemed a robot and will remain a khv for life.

t. 6'5 8 inch dick ripped male that loves anime and vidya
>>
>>35499938
This desu. "Robots" set ridiculous standards for a woman to qualify as a fembot that they never even meet themselves.
>>
I'm 6'4" KHHV robot with no friends (ever)

Neutral to anime tbqh
>>
All these fucking chads in here
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

t. 5'2 42kg person
>>
im a 107kg 20 yo 6'1" KV. Only reason im not hugless is because I forcibly hugged my former childhood friend in highschool. She acted like a dead fish, and even transferred schools later. Still worth it.
>>
>join a blackbot discord
>literally every single one is either chad or a normalfag

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee normies out
>>
>>35499938
Im not a robot. But I like a lot of the discussions about women and the nature of the sexual market-place.

You cant get open discussion except for here and like /pol/ maybe a few random websites.

I also try (and fail) to help robots who are all hung up about stupid shit but I usually get reeee'd out of the thread.

anyway youll find that many normies are mentally weak and will fall into depression over minor issues or act like theyve gone into celibacy because they dont have sex for like 6 months.
>>
Attractive people can be robots if they're attractive enough.
On the other hand, women can't, so get the fuck out, roastie.
>>
>>35499938
I'm 6'3 but I don't have a beard yet, I weight 245 lbs and I've never even held a girl's hand

It's pathetic and I hate myself for being this pathetic which just makes me even more pathetic

I'm making a list of all the things I hate about myself so that I can work against them
>>
File: cret.jpg (87KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
cret.jpg
87KB, 818x960px
reminder that this board is not for loser failure NEET autists and never was

find your own hugbox
>>
>>35500637
Can you pl ease pound my boipucci into outer space/
>>
File: Paddy O'Brien.jpg (2MB, 5168x2907px) Image search: [Google]
Paddy O'Brien.jpg
2MB, 5168x2907px
Well I post here and I know I'm handsome, I've been called beautiful, cute, and perfect before. I also have a pretty girlfriend.
>>
File: IMG_2784.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2784.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
This is my body, I'm also 6'3, have a 7/10 face and have a 7.5 inch cock. But I spent my teenage and early twenties alone and have no social skills and I have extreme social anxiety so thereby I am a 33 year old virgin.
>>
>>35502273
>>35502335
this isn't /soc/ you fucking aids-niggers
>>
>>35502371
Rate me if you can. I'm eager for validation.
>>
>>35502335
I rate you buddy, thereisnogymforyourface/10
>>
File: a5AAiOQ.png (193KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
a5AAiOQ.png
193KB, 559x558px
>>35499938
I'm 5'5, ugly, with medium length hair and no facial hair and I have an IQ of 108.

When do we get married?
>>
>>35499938
I am a fucking 5'9" 23 y/o scrawny KV and I wouldn't really consider myself a robot because I have friends and a job. What a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1488821632465.jpg (268KB, 596x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1488821632465.jpg
268KB, 596x1055px
As an adult chad now I wasn't that much of a chad growing up and I kept some of my interest as an edgy awkward teenager as I grew older.

>still play dating sims/hentai games on new grounds
>watch anime, read comics, watch cartoons for little kids and analyze the fuck out of it and make theories and head canons
>have a twitter but it was originally made for #cut4bieber
>have the tripcode for rainboomcrash somewhere on my old laptop
>"roleplay" on /x/
>act like a 12 year old girl on /a/
>only into legal aged girls that look like little girls
>first crush was Lola bunny

Its no surprise that there are chads and Stacie's on this site. Some of them probably were here since middle school/high school and blossomed in their 18-20's. Sadly some of (You) weren't so lucky.
>>
>>35500036
Kee-kee'd at filename
>>
>>35500036
fuck i remember when that was posted
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.