[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the normies saying it's easy to get a gf, how easy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1485490307464.png (279KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1485490307464.png
279KB, 500x433px
To all the normies saying it's easy to get a gf, how easy actually is it? I wanna know just how easy it really is so I can make myself feel worse for being totally unable to get a single gf in 25 years
>>
>>35499580
if you want some trash roastie, it's easy. If you want a grill that loves you for what you are, it's fucking hard. I used to be a normie, and my gf still sticks with me.
>>
I don't know anyone my age (27) who never had a girlfriend. And I don't see this changing any time soon. I'm pretty sure I'll hit the 30s as a pure boy. It's quite impressive in a way. We should get some kind of medal for that.
>>
Normalfags supposedly say it's supposedly easy but I have never once seen a guy "pick up" a girl. The more I think of, the more I'm convinced it's all a conspiracy. It can't be so easy and commonplace and yet thousands of depressed young men from all over the world spend their days on various web sites about how they don't know how to do it. The normalfags didn't invite us. It's easy to get a gf so much as you're in on the running gag. I'm going to investigate further.
>>
>>35499808
I've often wondered at what age our virginity will stop seeming pathetic and start to be impressive.
>>
>>35499580
Not that easy, I got mine through work. She liked me for a while and I was clueless. She got me an awesome secret-santa gift and we started hanging out. Spent the night one night and we started dating.

In short: she had to basically punch me in the face with "I like you" for me to notice (I never think about coworkers). The rest fell into place.
>>
Here's how easy it is
>be attractive
>go outside
>talk to people
It's that easy. If you can't pass step one then you might as well give up because the odds will be stacked against you
>>
>>35499831
Probably around 35.
>>
>>35499823
I used to hang around male models and such (I'm an athlete, so I get stuck into these groups, I like it because they usually pay for my shit and try to help me out an all) and it's fucking unbelievable. Girls literally go up to them in groups and offer them to go to their table in the club or something. I usually tag along and steal booze from their tables, but these guys literally make zero effort and can take home 1 or more club slut every night.
>>
>text roastie to come over for sex
>fug
>fug again next day
>lol im starting to have feelings for u
>gf
it's that easy unless im just a tyrone
>>
It obviously depend on how hot you are.

My room-mate is a Chad. Moved in two weeks ago from abroad. Already has a casual fuck buddy.

Me on the other hand.
>>
>>35499954
You know you are alpha when girls approach you. Normalfags aren't skilled, and cold calling doesn't work. If she isn't interested in you as soon as she looks at you, it's very much already over unless you have max level charisma. I think your anecdote reveals that looks are the most important privilege God can give a man.
>>
How normies do it

>be attractive
>live life
>meet girls
>girls show interest (doesn't happen if you're not attractive)
>girls invite you to places or you invite them to places (doesn't happen if you're a no life loser)
>girl says she wants to go solid with you (or you do if you're not a beta faggot)

That's it. Just be attractive.

It hard for you because girls never show interest in you. You're not actually doing anything wrong. You're just ugly.
>>
File: girlfriend.jpg (38KB, 483x750px) Image search: [Google]
girlfriend.jpg
38KB, 483x750px
>>35499580
technically it is easy to get a girlfriend. but those moments I have been emotionally weak enough to need a girlfriend badly enough to take the easy option, I badly regret it.
>>
>>35500074
absolutely, at least where I live. This country is a fucking shithole in almost every sense.
>>
>>35500080
so what if girls take interest in me and im like almost half interested, how you take things forward from that
>>
>>35499831
>>35499945
as a card-holding haver of sex, I ajudge it is when you guys get a gray hair.
>>
>>35500080
Bingo. What many robots who think they can adopt PUA and become a Thundercock fail to realize is that if she isn't attracted to you at first sight, you are instantly at a disadvantage. When a woman finds a man attractive, she will do anything to "escalate" the situation. She will say stuff such as "Oh, you like hiking? Well anon, I like hiking too!" and then you can easily ask to set up a date. This doesn't happen for robots.
>>
>>35499902
>>35500004
step 2 is actually more important than step one.

just look at where he went and what he did and you can do the same thing, but shittier because you're shittier.
>>
I kept getting told this at work. Shit is annoying now.
>>
>>35500223
Being attractive trumps everything else. You could be the best talker, be outside in social groups 24/7 but if women don't accept you as attractive then you can't even get your foot in the door. An attractive person doesn't even have to go outside, they can just post on dating sites. Some don't even have to REALLY talk to people, they have women go to them.
>>
>>35500183
It happens a miniscule amount of the time, meaning robots should join special interest groups. Really show the fuck up and socialize for 6 whole goddamn months and see if anyone appeals to YOU there. if not, fuck off and try another special interest for 6 months.
>>
>>35499823
I've seen it with my own eyes. It actually happens. Just not to me. Cause as soon as I get closer to a chick, autism kicks in.
>>
File: 1488601544216.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488601544216.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>>35499580
its pretty fucking easy

there was actually a thread last week (trying to dig it up in the archives) with some information on how 'normies get girlfriends' , and i wrote some posts
>>
>>35500660
the thing about it is, the main main main thing that people do not understand is that in order to get a girlfriend girls have to find you attractive, and by that i mean that no girl is going to want to date a loser, just in the way that you wouldn't want to date some butt ugly jabba the hut girl

heres the link
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35377705/#35393249
>>
>>35499823
the thing is, picking up doesn't reawlly happen out in the open

sure i always see people go up to girls and chat em up (i'm at university) , but what you normally do is establish some form of contact, or you know them from a club or an org or a hobby you do together and then ask to get to know them better

ie. if you're in a college democrats club , or if you do intermural soccer together, or go to the same church etc, you make an effort to go 'hey, i see you around quite a bit, lets get lunch sometime this week?' or 'oh hey, my buddies and i are throwing a party on friday , come through yeah? would love to spend time with you'

the thing is, attraction is not logical

as in the way that there is this mentality that a lot of people have and i like to call it the 'disney mentality'

as in , 'if i do everything right, girls will like me'
and that i mean in the whole 'if i just talk to this girl and say x and do y and wear z this girl will be attracted to me' , which in reality is not true

a girl is attracted to you because she's attracted to you
whether its because of your aesthetics, or your status, girls will be attracted to you for some reason
and you can't change that
you can dress better, get a better haircut, work out, but at the end of the day if girls don't like you they just don't

my dad told me when i was young - "son, in life, not everyone is going to like you. theres nothing you can do to change it, and its also not a bad thing"
and its completely true
some people you just click with, and some people you just don't

thats the reason why orbiting doesn't work

you can buy her attention, but you can't buy her attraction

as for OP's question, is it EASY? if you have average to above average to chad tier looks, yes its relatively easy

if you're ugly, or have a deformity, or some kind of negative trait like a speech impediment, or autism, it's going to be a lot harder
but it doesn't mean its impossible

oh, just have reasonable standards
>>
>>35499580
Incredibly easy, after high school I was pulling chicks every weekend.
I didn't sleep with anyone cause I didn't want to.
As soon as I wanted a girlfriend I got one in a couple of days, then slept with her a couple of weeks later.
It's that simple.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.