[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are poorfags on this board right now who do not eat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: slowcookedpintobeans425.jpg (44KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
slowcookedpintobeans425.jpg
44KB, 425x319px
>there are poorfags on this board right now who do not eat beans

what the fuck faggots?
its literally the cheapest most filling food you could buy
>>
You see the problem with beans, is that they don't taste that good op. I would prefer ramen noodles 30 cents for a entire pack, and 3 packs for 90 cents. So they are cheap and they taste good.
>>
File: 1417232060432.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417232060432.png
32KB, 640x400px
This poorfag eats rice and beans almost every day.
>>
>>35498815
get pinto beans then faggot, they have 0 taste, add something to give it flavor if you want
>>
File: 1506078314-4196.jpg (28KB, 301x475px) Image search: [Google]
1506078314-4196.jpg
28KB, 301x475px
>>35498815
But ramen isnt filling. There are methods to make beans taste decent even with a poorfag budget
>>35498830
a truly enlightened individual
>>
>>35498815
found the namefag with no taste
>>
>beans
You have to go back
>>
>>35498752
I like to make bean and pasta sandwiches from the leftovers mommy makes
>>
>>35498752
Beans are gross. I prefer pea
>>
>tfw brazilian and eat rice and beans every day
feels good man
>>
Ate beans as my staple food for years.

Don't forget to take a mineral supplement, the high fiber and phytate in the beans can interfere with mineral absorption. I use a multi-mineral Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc supplement.
>>
>>35498752
>the cheapest
not in my country

>most filling food
if you don't mind being bloated like fuck, having stomach aches and gas 24/7
>>
>>35500000

nice get, checked lad
>>
>>35498830
I am European, so instead of rice+beans I eat dried peas+barley.
>>
>>35500000
>stomach aches and gas 24/7
Soak them overight, drain the water.
>>
They are hard to cook and don't taste that good. I prefer rice.

Unless someone can give me some secret knowledge to cook beans correctly.
>>
>>35501173
>secret knowledge to cook beans correctly
Electric pressure cooker. There's a model with stainless steel inner bowl that's very popular. I have one and I recommend it.
>>
>>35501204
How about a method that uses a saucepan, lid, and water? I always manage to over cook them and then they taste bad. They don't at all look like the beans in the OP picture.
>>
>>35498815
>beans don't taste good

Filthy gringo
>>
>>35500875

What kind of peas?

Marrowfat peas?
>>
>>35501236
Sometimes marrowfat, sometimes yellow split peas (cheaper).

And also sometimes rice and beans for variety.
>>
>>35501217
To much hassle. Electric pressure cooker is automated, and it's more energy efficient so it will eventually pay for itself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.