[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lurks 4chan for years >dont post much >anxious about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: awkwardmullet.jpg (26KB, 362x520px) Image search: [Google]
awkwardmullet.jpg
26KB, 362x520px
>lurks 4chan for years
>dont post much
>anxious about people replying to me
>or not replying at all
>usually stick to certain boards
>much safer this way less chance to be hurt
>stumbled on r9k today
>feel sad and happy
>make a post about feelings
>make 100 edits cause dont wanna look stupid

Am I in the right place?
>>
>>35498368
have you ever had a gf?
have you ever had sex?
do you have any friends?
can you handle talking to people?
if you are a virgin and the majority of the answers are no: you are a robot, and you are welcome. otherwise get the fuck out
>>
>>35498368
If you're anything like what your greentext implies, then you're probably very anxious to see what people on here have to say about whether you belong here or not.

I'd say hang around here if you get something out of it, be it a sense of belonging, amusement or comradery but don't let yourself get consumed by this flooded shithole of a board.
>>
>>35498590
>have you ever had a gf?
Yes, last one was over 6 years ago
>have you ever had sex?
nope
>do you have any friends?
I have 2 or 3 people that think we're friends but I secretly hate them all
>can you handle talking to people?
I try sometimes but usually say awkward shit or piss people off
>if you are a virgin and the majority of the answers are no: you are a robot, and you are welcome. otherwise get the fuck out

>>35498600
I've been refreshing the page since I posted it..
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.