[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else doing really bad right now? Like, even for yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1469604311910.jpg (152KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1469604311910.jpg
152KB, 900x675px
Is anyone else doing really bad right now? Like, even for yourself?
I quit my job and I've just been sleeping and browsing the internet all day. I don't know how I ever made myself do anything. It's all hard and tiring. I'm so tired.
Opiates took most of my money every week and changed my personality so much, but at least they motivated me to do something, or at least made me not mind doing it. Maybe I'll spend my entire tax refund on heroin and oxycodone and just die here.
>>
i literally need one more exam and a six week practical and i would have my degree. cant be fucked to organize either and its been 2 months. havent even got drug problem as an excuse.

m-maybe tomorrow!
>>
>>35498347
I used to be at the point where very thought that filled my head was about killing myself. It didn't matter if I was bored, happy, in love, excited, sad, it was always suicidal thoughts then I went to therapy and have had maybe 10% of the thoughts I used to but now its creeping back to where it used to be and all I wanna do is sleep all day. When I get on my computer I don't even do anything, reddit and 4chan are boring and the same thing everytime and video games just aren't as fun as they used to.

I really wanna end it all because life is just miserable and I'll never get my cutie gf that I've always dreamed of.
>>
I've been like that for the past 4 years. I don't want to do anything, I don't want to feel anything, I don't want to think at all. It's all so tiring, everything is terrible and I feel like shit from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed.
>>
>>35499420

Getting a QT GF wouldn't help.
I got the cutest one, but due to circumstances we can't see each other (living in different countries). I spent the most amazing month of my life with her, but even during that I still felt miserable. It was like in those cliche pictures. You two standing somewhere in public and hugging and you just gaze into the distance thinking "why am I not enjoying this why do I still want to die".

Now I'm looking at an empty tab in my browser, thinking about how it's impossible for us to live together and why I can't just die in my sleep to solve my inadequacies.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.