[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /r9k/, so I've always wanted a dog but my landlord won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: vileda.jpg (21KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
vileda.jpg
21KB, 564x423px
hey /r9k/, so I've always wanted a dog but my landlord won't allow it so I'm thinking of getting a robotic vacuum instead. From what I've read they're quite trainable and will respond to voice commands. Unlike a dog it won't shit inside either and it will keep the apartment clean.
Anybody here have experience with autonomous vacuums? Which brand should I be looking at, they're priced anywhere from $300 to $1200.
Thanks
>>
This is downright sad
>>
>>35498155
Is it bad that I think this isn't a bad idea?
>>
>>35498155
You can buy a decent sex doll for $1200.
>>
>>35498155
If not bait, register the dog as an emotional support animal. It costs like $50 and they legally cannot restrict you from owning a pupper, regardless of weight or breed and they cannot charge you any type of pet fee.
>>
>>35498196
Idk if we have those laws in Canada
>>
Go to your phycologist (you must have one) and ask him to write you a note saying you need a dog for your mental health. It's going to be a therapy dog. You can take him anywhere and you don't even have to pay a deposit.
>>
>>35498155
>robotic vacuum instead.

good! because dog leaves hair and shit everywhere, while a robotic vacuum cleans shit and hair everywhere.

You'd rather go for a Roomba 700-series, depending on how much space you'll usually need to clean. If you only need it for 2 or 3 rooms, you don't need the versions using the infrared Tower and such things.

I bought a Roomba 770 some 5 years ago because it also sucks in the fine dust: $430 well spent. I had to upgrade its internal battery a few weeks ago.
>>
>>35498219
>>35498196
I'll look into it, I know guide dogs Canada has dogs for autism but I need to apply or something and the dogs are trained by them. Idk if any old pupper would qualify
>>
>>35498251
Okay this is also interesting, I'll look into that
>>
>>35498219
In burgerland you can just take a pup in and have a doctor sign a paper. No need to get him from a trainer, sounds expensive
>>
>>35498257
>>35498304
That's ment for (you) oregeno
>>
>>35498190

good ones start from ten grands, faggot.
>>
>>35498196
There is no $50 fee if your in merica
>>
>>35498327
Okay so in Ontario there's the Guide Dog Act but like I thought those dogs are specially trained. I mean maybe if i just got a doctor's note my landlord wouldn't give me trouble, but dogs also eventually die and I don't think I could handle that kind of loss
>>
>>35498196
That's not possible in murrica unless you are a veteran. And even then, emotional support dogs do not have the same rights as a disability dog.
>>
>>35498155
Why not get a hamster or something caged instead?
>>
>>35498196
if you paid $50 in america you got scammed
>>
>>35498171
This

>come here boi who's a good Vortex rx 5000? You areee =)

Fuck dude just buy a fuck doll and slowly slip into your final form.
>>
>>35498773
some places are 0 tolerance. I had rats in a cage and it was a no go at one place because some asshole took them to court arguing he should be allowed to keep his 4 cats because another person had a pet hamster. He lost but the apartment people took that as a "fuck it" and nothing can be allowed.
>>
>>35498155
Is there a reason you can't just move out to a place that does allow pets?
>>
>>35498929
Affordability and location to public transit
>>
>>35498155
What about a goldfish or a plant? If you just want a pet for morale you benefit more by actually taking care of it
>>
File: r9k11.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
r9k11.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
HMmm wow huh
>>
>>35498155
They make room as without the vacuum part for like 200
>>
>>35500648
Why would anyone but that
>>
>>35498155
I have one, he is cute as fuck
>>
>>35501300
For robotics programming
>>
>>35501308
Tell me more
Originialsdo
>>
>>35501308
Did you name him?
>>
>>35498196
Some normie pretending to be an autist did this at my uni. He would bring his dog to class and claimed it was an emotional support dog and flashed a little license like a badge. The dog was well behaved but he basically used the fucking dog to get girls to swoon over him and the doggie which of course every stacy was drawn to. He would claim hes got emotional issues and the doggie helps him keep calm which of course every roastie awww'd over because he looked like chad and bragged he was a body builder. If i did this they would all go ewww why did the autist bring his shaggy dog to school.

Thankfully the school stepped in and said its not allowed.
>>
File: p1aut6lbaxqxnwewgow6.jpg (82KB, 636x486px) Image search: [Google]
p1aut6lbaxqxnwewgow6.jpg
82KB, 636x486px
>tfw no robot vacuum gf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtvzGD58c-c
>>
Get one! I have one and surprisingly it's great company.

I called mine Beth.
>>
>>35502312
You should bring your emotional support vacuum to class
>>
>>35498190
you could just go to a grave yard and get yourself a qt corpse for free
>>
>>35502392
Post pics anon

Oruginskgdjn
>>
if you do get a vacuum robot as a pet make sure you feed and walk it regularly
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.