[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots. It's late and you know what that means.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1487036965451.jpg (36KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1487036965451.jpg
36KB, 500x485px
Hey robots.

It's late and you know what that means.

That's right, crippling loneliness and existential dread.

Let's chill a little. Tell me about yourself.

I'm 23. I like music, cooking, girls and animu. I've also killed a man. Only one of these things is a lie.
>>
No way you like cooking, anon
>>
>>35498433

I got into it recently after living alone for a bit. Started with throwing garlic and onions in with my meats, few months later my pantry is full of spices and my fridge is always full of ingredients. Never thought I'd get so excited seeing chicken on sale for 2 kilos for 4$
>>
>>35498564
How do you cook chicken? I live alone too and often eat it but i'm pretty bad at cooking so it's not too exciting
>>
Sup brobots.
Recently started watching anime again, and ive never felt better. Emotionally discharging every night is really a life saver.
>>
>>35498593

I make a really mean Spicy Soy Garlic chicken that takes about 30 minutes to make if you're stupid.

Start by rubbing salt, pepper, and corn starch into your chicken.

Then to make the sauce, combine

>4tbsp soy sauce
>1tbsp vinegar
>1tbsp lemon juice/lime variants
>1 tbsp brown sugar

Saute 4 cloves of chopped garlic, half a finger's worth of ginger, and 1/2 of a jalapeno pepper at low heat. Pour in the soy mixture, and prepare a cup of 1:1 cornstarch+ water, and add 1 table spoon at a time to thicken to preference. add water if you want to thin it out.

Chicken takes about 8 minutes each side to cook, then 2 more minutes for each side afterwards.

sauce should be done in about 6.

Coat your chicken in the sauce and serve with a sliced lemon/lime on the side with rice.
>>
>>35498680

Check out Kobayashi san this season if you haven't already. Pure happiness in 20 minute bites.
>>
>>35498716
Sounds good, thank you anon
>>
>>35498109
You don't like girls
>>
>>35498680
Same here. At first I bogged myself down worrying about where I should start and hating myself for being a newbie but once I stopped caring about that as much it has helped so much!
>>
>>35498730
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon?
Sounds alright to me.
Ive been watchin konosuba, bleach and stuff like anohana & kimi no na wa.
>>
>>35499612

he got it. absolutely detest the lot.
>>
>23

you have fucking loads of time to change

fuck off
>>
>>35499880

konosuba is class stuff. if you want a more extreme version of kazuma and enjoy hentai check out the Rance series. hilarious to the end
>>
>>35500554
I will. thanks dude.
>>
>>35500545

how old are you? organic
>>
File: 1383070475110.jpg (649KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
1383070475110.jpg
649KB, 800x920px
>>35500647
I was born in the crusades. It is too late for me to change now, ever since ascending to wizardhood. I knew Merlin when he was just a serf!

Go get some real life experiences and then we can talk, peasant.
>>
>>35500522
who'd ya kill anon? not name obvs, but where/why? you an armyfag?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.