[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me what lesbian sex is like? Is it as romantic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Can anyone tell me what lesbian sex is like? Is it as romantic as it is on paper?
>>
Why don't you watch a video and find out?
>>
>>35497664
I want to know the emotional and spiritual part.
>>
>>35497626
imagine straight sex but without dick inside
>>
No sex is as romantic as it is on paper. It's disgusting, noisy and gross no matter what combination of genders.
>>
>>35497626
Not in my experience. I thought it'd be romantic but she just wanted sex. She was a pillow princess who only wanted to receive and not give at all because wasn't actually attracted to girls.
>>
It kind if depends because there are different ways you can do it and it depends on the person. It also depends on if you're a goldstar or not.

So like if you're a goldstar and it's your first time everything is super overwhelming. Someone is down there making you feel ways you haven't felt before, you're embarrassed, you're insecure, and at the same time you feel special and beautiful.

If it's with someone you really love more than anyone it's so much about just being there with them and making eachother super vulnerable and learning everything about each other and trying to become closer than you are with anyone else.

Hookups are just dirty and for trying to get off though. They aren't really special.
>>
>>35497768
>gold star
why are faggots so fucking gay?
>>
File: 1472880254623.png (63KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
1472880254623.png
63KB, 316x316px
>>35497626
it's loud.
not "dudebro bumping everywhere", but rather "loud lesbian moaning at incredible levels"
it's also super lewd
>>
>>35497801
I don't know. My first girlfriend used to tell people that I was a gold star like I was a show dog or something. She wasn't a good girlfriend, she hit me too.
>>
>>35497891
wonder why... talking about your partners sexual past and sexual preferences is a pretty shit thing to do.
>>
>>35497908
I don't know. My mom told me I need to be a lot more careful after we broke up. Apparently I'm an easy target for people with bad intentions.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (25KB, 448x412px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
25KB, 448x412px
>>35498038
nice, lets talk. i dont promise not to try to manipulate you.
>>
>>35498038
Please describe yourself originally.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.