[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When someone says "what's that smell?" but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1402480034977.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1402480034977.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>When someone says "what's that smell?" but you can't smell anything
>>
File: IMG_m6b0uw.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_m6b0uw.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
>tfw can't smell practically at all
>tfw things have gone rotten while parents on vacation and you didn't notice
>tfw you might have BO that people are polite about but you don't know for sure
>tfw people might smell the alcohol on your breath and are just not saying anything
>>
File: 1462359769042.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1462359769042.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>35496923
JUST FUCKING TELL ME JUST TELL ME IF I STINK SO I CAN FIX IT PLEASE I CAN'T STAND THE NOT KNOWING IT'S THE NOT KNOWING THAT KILLS ME FUCK
>>
Just shower in the morning to get rid of the nightly sweat and spray deodorant on yourself.
>>
>>35497917
Oh, and brush your tongue every so often.
>>
>>35496882
>tfw brush my teeth 1 time everyday sometimes i don't even do it
>eat smelly food: onions,garlic,etc
>shower twice a month or less
Some girl actually complained once about my smell in the line at a store
>if you don't like my smell get the hell out of my way
she just stared and shut up
>>
never fucking EVER wear a t-shirt more than a day before wash. Yes, this means they get washed a lot, and you have to buy new ones frequently.

and it triggers me that there are people who literally haven't heard of deodorant, or think they don't need it.
>>
File: 1483802303635.png (483KB, 621x579px) Image search: [Google]
1483802303635.png
483KB, 621x579px
>>35496882
>have to over-do on deoderant to make sure I don't smell bad
>jackets still need to get washed every week to prevent the smell of sweat getting in them
>>
File: shy anime girl.gif (115KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
shy anime girl.gif
115KB, 500x399px
>>35498074
anon kun, are you talking about me?
>>
I shower daily, sometimes twice daily.

I brush my teeth at least once a day.

I use deoderant.

I never do heavy labor that makes me sweat any significant amount.

But I legitimately haven't washed any of my clothing for more than 2 years because I can't afford to use the pay washing machines in my apartment building.

I know that must smell bad but I legitimately can't smell it, and I can /tell/ when I smell bad because of body odor from not showering for a while.
>>
I shower once a month
>>
>>35498129
Use the bathtub with some weak acids
>>
>>35498129
>haven't washed any of my clothing for more than 2 years
you must smell like piss bruh wtf
u got me dyin u stankin ass nigga
real bum hours smack that needle if u still up
>>
>>35498129
hahahahahaha and i thought I could not longer be surprise in 4chan

you must smell liek shit
>>
>>35498129

BATHTUB. LAUNDRY SOAP. FABRIC SOFTENER(OPTIONAL.)

INSERT TWO CAPFULS OF SOAP. ONE OF SOFTENER(OPTIONAL.) FILL TUB. MIX SOAP INTO WATER WELL. INSERT CLOTHES. AGIGTATE WATER. LET SOAK. DRAIN WATER. RINSE CLOTHES. PUT ON CLOTHING HANGARS AND SET THEM ON SHOWER CURTAIN BAR.

Now your clothes are clean anon, thank me later.
>>
>>35498150
>>35498220
>Bathtub

My apartment has a stand-up shower with about an inch of clearance before it spills out onto my poorly tiled floor that leaks into the room below if too much water builds up, and then I get complaints and maintenance men bothering me.
>>
>>35496882
>Not showering for 2 weeks
>Girl asks what the smell is
>Check myself
>She says it isn't me
>mfw
>>
>>35498120
I didn't get taught this shit by my parents, i had to learn the hard way.
Another very good trick for odor is to air stuff out, if you have access to a place where you can hang stuff outdoors.
I don't. fml.
>>
>>35498264
don't worry anon, if your parents would have known they would have taught you about it. They are not bad people.
>>
>>35498167
>>35498210
I get it. I just only recently started taking medicine and actually caring.

I'll probably just start going to my grandma's house to use her washing machine.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.