[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think women realise just how deeply and permanently they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1486111354263.png (198KB, 558x594px) Image search: [Google]
1486111354263.png
198KB, 558x594px
Do you think women realise just how deeply and permanently they can ruin us? A simple laugh or a sound of disgust can destroy our self-esteem in ways that are beyond their imagining
>>
Maybe grow a thicker skin and stop taking shit so personally.
>>
>>35496835
this and if its really a problem go write an album about it and take lsd OP
>>
>>35496790
You are either underage or you lack a few layers of ectodermal tissue.
>>
File: lnsa7Px.jpg (147KB, 1024x618px) Image search: [Google]
lnsa7Px.jpg
147KB, 1024x618px
>>35496943
>you lack a few layers of ectodermal tissue
Okay here is a (you), it also comes with my sides
>>
>>35496835
>>35496878
>>35496943
>>35497443
haha le upvoted and le reddit gold'ed

sure showed YOU, OP, you fucking shitlord
>>
Your problem is that you put people on a pedestal who don't deserve to be there.

Look, just because somebody is hot, doesn't mean they are better than you. Don't treat them as if they are better than you and they won't feel that way. And then when they don't feel that way you won't feel inferior to them and they won't feel superior to you.
>>
>>35496790
Don't be such a pussy

origanowoah
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.