[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw had the "qt becomes my gf" dream again This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: Feels+bad+man_c79ec3_6102003.jpg (40KB, 487x380px) Image search: [Google]
Feels+bad+man_c79ec3_6102003.jpg
40KB, 487x380px
>tfw had the "qt becomes my gf" dream again

This hurt more than i expected it to
>>
>>35496745
Last night I was about to fall asleep when I was jolted awake by the sudden realization that the last time I had a gf was during the time in my life when I unironically wore a fedora everywhere.
>>
File: colourfeel.gif (678KB, 680x803px) Image search: [Google]
colourfeel.gif
678KB, 680x803px
>have nightmare
>wake up sobbing
>go back to sleep because the nightmare is better than having to get out of bed
>>
>>35496793

>"last time i had a gf"
>having a gf

Off this board norman
>>
File: nightmare vision goggles.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision goggles.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>35496810
>when your life literally becomes this
>>
File: IMG_1807.jpg (48KB, 534x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1807.jpg
48KB, 534x532px
>it's the "I have sex with mom or aunt" dream again

I blame it on the fact they are the only females I interact with and not because I really want it.
>>
>>35497105

Or maybe it's completely natural and should be embraced.
>>
>it's the "going to work and the sky is really dark and ominous" dream again

What does it mean?
>>
Every few months I'll have a random dream about my ex from 4 years ago. Ithe used to depress me but now I just wake up irritated.
>>
File: 1488069959774.jpg (45KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
1488069959774.jpg
45KB, 530x805px
>It's a "punches take forever to reach enemy and are weak as fuck" dream again
>>
File: 008.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
008.gif
2MB, 390x300px
>be me 16 years old in highschool
>surrounded by friends
>laughing and having fun
>flirting with girls
>sneak out behind the school with a qt and make out
>things are great

>wake up
>it was a dream
>I'm 26 with no friends
>>
>>35497210

That happens to everyone.
What the hell is that?
It used to happen to me in school, when in my dreams I was fighting the bullies and the punches felt like I was underwater.
>>
>It's another dream where you almost get pussy or get pussy or can't feel it because your brain hates you

Need to go lucid.
>>
>school field trip where you still do not wanna do anything dream
>>
>>35497221
you're lucky. my back to school dreams consist of people laughing at how pathetic I've become. I once met my child self and he was ashamed of me and kept begging me to change.
>>
>>35497314
>I once met my child self and he was ashamed of me and kept begging me to change.

Do it, faggot.
>>
>>35497236
A robot once had the theory that because most of us have never thrown a legit punch in our lives our brains can't process it properly
>>
File: 1470088771029.jpg (35KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470088771029.jpg
35KB, 394x500px
>>35497357
Okay. Maybe tomorrow..
>>
i had a dream about a girl named seonna

turns out she was a prostititute who said she's not cheap
>>
>>35497411
that doesn't explain the fact i've never had sex yet my dreams are so stimulating and I can "feel" myself inside her
>>
>>35497134
Get out you fucking depraved kike.
>>
>>35497221

>that gif

It's literlaly true for me.
I've been here since I was underage.
I wonder how my life would have been had I never found this hellhole and sticked to facebook, reddit or whatever the normals use.
>>
>>35497544

I'd be willing to bet that even though it feels real it doesn't feel like sex actually feels like
>>
Dreaming is absurd. Imagine an alien asks about it.
>Yeah every animal on earth goes forcibly unconscious and all its senses are devoted to an imaginary reality which is awkward but somehow believable. It is theoretically useful but mostly an evolutionary disadvantage. We dont even know why
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
>>35497210

>tfw managed to finally defeat the people who were attacking me and send them fleeing in fear

Did i make it guys?
>>
>>35496745
I fucked a girl in my dreams last night. This has been happening more frequently lately.
I'm Jesus, so I bet I'm actually fucking girls in their dreams too. Banged my exgf in a dream two nights ago and she started crying.
>>
>>35497236
>>35497411

No, its because the part of your brain responsible for hand-eye coordination and motor functions is working at a very low frequency while you are sleeping, so you dont start moving in your sleep. Even when dreaming this part of your brain is used as its the only part that knows how to use your body, and since its function is impaired while you are sleeping movement feels weird and awkward in your dream.
>>
>>35496793
There's a guy I know named dez who is a Manley and wears a fedora, but he has a QT Saudi-arabian gf.
>>
>>35497236
I thinks that means you want to fight but you don't belive you have the strength
>>
I sometimes have a reaccuring power in my dreams, usually after consuming media that features such power. I could rewind time with my right hand for a while after playing Life is Strange. This came in handy whenever I wanted to experience certain dreams again. I sadly lost this ability after a while though.
>>
damn I never care about having no friends or girl until I get on the internet and look at 4chan
>>
>make alot of money or find rare relic that is lost when wanting up meme dream
>>
>it's a "create really catchy song you've never heard before but can't remember it once you wake up" dream
>>
i regularly dream that my gorgeous qt gf breaks up with me.

you wouldnt imagine the relief when i wake up and she's still beside me, even though the dream feels linger for a while and it hurts. i usually calm my mind a bit by pulling her panties down and spooning her with my dick rubbing on her vag until i fall asleep. i feel better and she loves it.

t. not a loser like op
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.