[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was looking at my old female videogame characters and felt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

So I was looking at my old female videogame characters and felt like installing and playing with them again. I was sad that I will most likely never meet someone like her since she is a female version of me and would most likely need to have my DNA or something. But then I remembered that I can have children who would literally have my own DNA (and my wife too, granted that I dont fall in love with a mongoloid).

I think what makes sense now is to make a lot of children. I dont think there can be a higher joy than having children in the realm of Earth.
>>
>>35496697
>I dont think there can be a higher joy than having children in the realm of Earth.

Think about it for a sec, you're going to impose life and death on some random being in a misguided attempt to make yourself happy/satisfied? That's normalfag tier thinking.
>>
>>35496890
Fuck off anti-natalist if life is so bad you can just kill yourself
>>
>>35496998
But I'm already alive? Why would I kill myself if I'm already here? Killing yourself means pain and pain is bad, I do not want to experience pain so I will not kill myself. My individual life is not that bad as in all my basic needs are met but overall the experience is not worth repeating and I wouldn't endorse it by reproducing, it's a shit game of wants that ultimately can't be satisfied. Not very complicated.
>>
>>35497093
>Killing yourself means pain
havent heard of painless deaths?

how can you say the experience is not worth repeating if youre still living it? if it's so bad you would kill yourself already. fact: all anti-natalists are alive
>>
>>35497093
>But I'm already alive? Why would I kill myself if I'm already here?
all anti-natalists say life is bad and shouldnt be reproduced yet none of them want to end it. you might say it's bad but apparently not enough to end and therefore good enough to live.
>>
>>35497137

You sound like a hardcore brainlet.

Just go play your little videogames, brainlet.
>>
>>35497137
>>35497209

How did what I say not make sense to you?

You're saying it's ok to reproduce because if my child doesn't enjoy life as I did they can just kill themselves anyway? Are you fucking retarded?

As a person is born the addiction is already set in motion, you get addicted to the few supplementary pleasures that exist like jerking off or sticking your dick in a wet hole - everything outside of that is largely obnoxious and shitty.

The act of killing yourself is hard and painful, the better alternative is to have never existed in the first place.
>>
>>35497299
Also there's a difference between being forced into the world by someone else and sticking it out due to apathy than deciding you personally will force it onto another.
>>
>>35497232
prove to me you're not the one who's an actual brainlet

>>35497299
>As a person is born the addiction is already set in motion
>the addiction of life
so I guess it's not so bad after all

How many people kill themselves because they hate life itself? like 5 a year?

And yeah I see that you're projecting a whole fucking lot, sorry if you can't see how grand life can be. and you dont even need wealth for it. are anti-natalists like this because their life sucks?

look dude, if life sucks so bad, just kill yourself. if it's not bad enough that apparently you're "addicted" to it then it cant be so bad. look im not the one treating women like wet holes and seeing masturbation as an end-all be all. only you. maybe the problem lies within yourself. your life sucks and you have 0 ambition nor dreams. because your dumb brain wont allow you to.
>>
>>35497424
who gives a fuck. nobody is complaining about life itself enough to die. it's more of a gift than anything.
>>
>>35497471
Hahahaha you're so fucking delusional.

Addiction isn't a positive term you brainlet.

Wow so only 5 people kill themselves every year? Oh right because it hurts and once you've started the life game it's hard to turn off not because anyone actively enjoys it, which only a very small minority of people do because they're too fucking ignorant to see it for what it really is.

Nice assumptions as well, you're hardly even addressing the argument, you're just an egotistical piece of shit.

>>35497496
>dude life is a gift xD

no better than indoctrinated religious dumbfucks at this point
>>
>>35497735
Well I'm not the one who used the word addiction. A better term is good enough to not kill yourself and continue living. If you see it as "addiction" that's your own fucking problem lol. You speak as if you knew what was above or anywhere outside of life and can therefore say "addiction" to life is bad yet you're one of those dumbfucks who literally cannot dream. Therefore all you know is life. Even your anti-natalist views have been given to you by life. Not by non-existence or anything of the sort. Loving life isnt a matter of being too dumb to see how shitty it is. It's just a matter of enjoying it no matter how dumb you are. How would you feel if I came to your house and pointed a gun to your head? What would be more scary to you? the very short pain you would suffer or the actual loss of your life?
>>
>>35497735
get rid of the gift then if it's so bad.
>>
File: 1486505683180.png (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486505683180.png
35KB, 500x375px
>>35497877
>good enough to not kill yourself and continue living

I'm living out of apathy not because it's enjoyable as I imagine many millions of people are. By addiction I meant that there is an incessant need to continue living as soon as you're born because both your mind and body need to, you have no choice in the matter, you will even twist reality to make it appealing or to fashion some sort of purpose or meaning where there is none, evident by the millions of delusional religious fucktards out there. You're even trying to make me appear wrong for NOT being like this, "dude you can't dream haha" what does that even mean? I'm the one in the wrong because I'm thinking logically and accepting the world for what it is instead of using "muh ambitions muh dreams" as reason enough? Lmao give me a break.

>the very short pain you would suffer or the actual loss of your life?

Definitely the pain, if people could just disappear painlessly I'm sure a lot more people would be doing it.
>>
>>35498203
>Definitely the pain, if people could just disappear painlessly I'm sure a lot more people would be doing it.

Well you actually can! When's the suicide?

>>35498203
>living out of apathy
I think what you mean is that you're apathetic, that's it. You're still living life and apparently suffering though, what keeps you going on?

>there is an incessant need to continue living as soon as you're born because both your mind and body need to, you have no choice in the matter
sounds like you're too much of a pussy to kill yourself and you come up with such bullshit reasons. did it ever occur to you that it's not worth dying?

>delusional religious fucktards out there
well speak for yourself. not only are you apathetic but you're also nihilistic and an atheist, like an animal.

You don't see the world as it is, you're just fucking retarded. You treat women like shit, you dont see the value of children, you cannot imagine a better world, you're shit. You're only like this because of your environment, but in your brain you dont have the capability to imagine anything better or even be curious about it. Follow your dreams and kill yourself I guess

Apparently you're smart enough to know life is garbage yet it's too hard to end it because muh addiction while it would be so easy to step out. Just fucking admit that you wish your life was less shit and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35498203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RKTuDYp6M8

Someone who is not a pussy and goes straight for the suicide because she wants to die.
>>
>>35498475
I didn't say I would do it personally I'm saying a lot more people would if they could, if someone is going to kill themselves the only way they can do it is by shooting themselves, jumping off a building. Stop talking out your ass with this "dude painless suicide" meme, if you wanted that you'd have to go out of your way and ask someone and they'd report you for being suicidal and try to help. Even euthanasia requires people to fly out to fucking Scandinavia to do it properly and even that's difficult. I'll just go down to the clinic and buy myself a suicide pill, fuck off.

I'm living life because I'm here so I might as well not because I enjoy it, I'm not suffering because I was fortunate enough to be born in the west. My life is just comfortable nothingness. My reasoning is not based on emotion as yours appears to be, I'm trying to think logically, and my logical conclusion is that life is not worth propagating.

I'm not nihilistic in that there are a few things I enjoy, there is meaning in preventing suffering etc, but an easy way to prevent suffering is to not create more potential for problem which comes with having children.

I can tell you're some fucking /pol/tard trying to defend religion, athiests are cunts too. If you're going to ignore the realities of existence just so you can believe in some made up bullshit, instead of working with the world as it is to try to fix problems and reduce suffering, then yeah you're a cunt.

>You treat women like shit

Lmao, yet again with the assumptions, you're a retard. Stop getting so emotional you fucking baby, construct a real argument instead of lashing out or fuck off. Yeah I can imagine a better world, one were egotistical shitcunts such as yourself don't exist.

>>35498755
I didn't say I want to die yet, maybe in 50 years when you're old in some care home dying of cancer you'll think differently.

Seeing life as not worth propagating and wanting to kill yourself aren't the same.
>>
>>35498847
>comfortable nothingness
I agree with the other anon. You keep trying to paint it as horrible yet admit that it isn't terrible in the same sentence
>>
>>35498920
My individual life is not terrible but my life is not the only thing that matters as you retards can't seem to comprehend.
>>
>>35498847
>realities of existence just so you can believe in some made up bullshit
Your problem if you're too dumb to figure out we're not just stardust.

I say you treat women like shit because you said all there is is masturbation and "wet holes". Completely disregarding love or even the male/female energies. Wet holes.

>Seeing life as not worth propagating and wanting to kill yourself aren't the same.

Yes they are the same. If life is somehow good enough to live for an anti-natalist, it's good enough for everybody else. But hey how about literally everybody else who are glad they have been brought to existence? Your own life sucks so speak for yourself and dont breed, thats all. Some people are capable of greatness even if you arent. You dont think logically you just think like an animal. No wonder you're so apathetic.

>My individual life is not terrible but my life is not the only thing that matters as you retards can't seem to comprehend.
Yeah the life of others matter. You're actually one of the few who even have anti-natalist views. And those I know who espouse anti-natalism always do when their life fucking sucks ie my alcoholic grandfather. Then they go out for a while and children dont seem so bad after.

Just die dude holy crap. Not even the african child slaves in africa want to die.
>>
>>35499240
>Completely disregarding love or even the male/female energies. Wet holes.

No, I meant that when it comes down to it people will rationalise existence being worthwhile when most people only live for one thing - putting their dick in a wet hole, sex. I have nothing against females and I appreciate the value in relationships and people getting along, just not when reproducing is involved. Also we are literally just maggots with brains, no amount of "wah we have a purpose it's all worthwhile because i found some lemming ideology to follow" will change that.

>If life is somehow good enough to live for an anti-natalist, it's good enough for everybody else.

It's not good enough in my opinion to impose on someone else, what's so hard to understand?

>how about literally everybody else who are glad they have been brought to existence

Again talking out your fucking ass, you're just assuming because your life is alright therefore life is alright for everyone, you're a cunt. Say you have a kid and he comes out disabled, maybe with two heads or dies before he reaches puberty, was that worth it, would he be glad you brought him into existence? Doubt it.

>Not even the african child slaves in africa want to die.

Says who? And you have the fucking gall to say that? Yeah see your entire family killed by some warlord and then get beaten raped and beheaded, life is so worth it dude haha I'm on my little ego trip the world is sunshine and roses.

You're delusional, you can't see past this facade you've created, maybe in a few decades your life might turn to shit and you'll change your mind.
>>
File: lov.jpg (26KB, 660x960px) Image search: [Google]
lov.jpg
26KB, 660x960px
>>35500099
>Say you have a kid and he comes out disabled, maybe with two heads or dies before he reaches puberty, was that worth it, would he be glad you brought him into existence? Doubt it.

What are the chances that this is going to happen? In any case I dont want a disabled child. Thanks to modern medicine we can prevent this,

>It's not good enough in my opinion to impose on someone else, what's so hard to understand?

It's apparently good enough for literally everyone. If they somehow grow a dislike for life itself they can check out anytime, but this literally never happens. Not even to you.

>Also we are literally just maggots with brains, no amount of "wah we have a purpose it's all worthwhile because i found some lemming ideology to follow" will change that.

Again with the retardation.

>Says who?

The children who didnt commit suicide. Dude Ive had a shitty childhood and I've been a recluse all my life, even now ive been a NEET for 4 years and I dont have friends and so on and so on. I should be the one to be an anti-natalist or even be suicidal, but then again this never crossed my mind, because im not a fucking retard. Dont assume my life is awesome, but I have the capability to see beyond that, unlike you.

>when most people only live for one thing
who gives a fuck.
>>
>>35500325
>It's apparently good enough for literally everyone.

Because people don't question it, they're born and the expectation on them is to find a mate, marry and reproduce, which they do without thinking.

Basically all you're saying is you've found a way to cope, fair enough, but I can't attach myself to some stupid cause or religion and find purpose. As much as I would like to view the world as a nice and caring place, the vast majority of evidence proves otherwise.

>The children who didnt commit suicide
>they can check out anytime

Again you keep saying it's a super easy thing to do, it's not, once you start the life game you're more or less stuck with it because it's a game of "I want this, I want that" and your desires and misguided false hope will keep you playing. How is some african kid going to just "check out" of life?
>>
>>35500789
>Because people don't question it, they're born and the expectation on them is to find a mate, marry and reproduce, which they do without thinking.
yeah and it seems it's good enough for them to not want to die. To live or not is something very very primal, you dont think to ponder multiple days on it in order to come up with a conclusion. You either want to live or you want to die. Nobody wants to die. Nobody said the world in itself is a nice and caring place but you should be able to find peace within it.

>once you start the life game you're more or less stuck with it because it's a game of "I want this, I want that" and your desires and misguided false hope will keep you playing

Do you realize how much of a non-argument this is? If you managed to pinpoint the problem why can't you finally act?

>How is some african kid going to just "check out" of life?

It's pretty easy to die, even animals kill themselves on purpose. But I bet if you threatened a kid with an AK-47 he would cry. He doesn't want to die and thats why he keeps slaving all day,

If you would be serious/smart enough you would find yourself a purpose that is aligned with the Truth. You dont just find something futile.
>>
>>35501082
As I said already there's a clear cut difference between being alive and deciding to create more life.

I'm not experiencing any pain but I'm also not experiencing much enjoyment, so I don't want to die, at least not yet, but I also don't see any purpose in making someone else go through that. What's hard to understand?

>Nobody wants to die.
>It's pretty easy to die

kek

>Do you realize how much of a non-argument this is?

How is it a non-argument, I'm explaining why people decide to stay alive in spite of how shit the world is. Most people won't outright kill themselves because they like to believe that eventually things will get better, chances are it probably won't though. This is all part of the suffering of life which wouldn't happen had they not been born.
>>
>>35501298
I'm telling you not only does it bring great joy to the parents to give birth to a child for many reasons, but also as I've been saying since the beginning, literally nobody wants to die because of life itself, and if they really want to die for such an idiotic reason they can check out anytime. If your own life sucks it doesn't mean the life of everybody else will suck. What's hard to understand?

>they like to believe that eventually things will get better
if something sucks it's because it lacks something. their life lack something and they hope their void will be filled.

life isnt supposed to be garbage. we all know deep down it's supposed to be great. you cant say life is shit because you have never been loved, while you know love isnt something dead and can be reached still.

life is a struggle indeed, one worth struggling for.
>>
>>35497735
>>35497093
>>35497299
>>35496890
go back to /s4s/ edgy 7th grader
>>
>>35498203
looks like someones being a little angsty teen 2day :3
>>
>>35501422
>not only does it bring great joy to the parents to give birth to a child for many reasons

So we've established that the only reason people have kids is to sedate their own ego? It brings them joy and achievement and that's worth it? That's selfish as fuck.

>life isnt supposed to be garbage. we all know deep down it's supposed to be great

Uh, no? Life is just what it is, it's not meant to be anything. It only has meaning which we give it, at it's base value it's just consuming and reproducing.

>If your own life sucks it doesn't mean the life of everybody else will suck.

Of course not and vice versa, it's a mixed bag of shit - most people will have it bad or average, only a tiny minority will ever be truly happy.

>>35501506
>>35501585

>dude edgy hurr hurr

Good argument, fuck off cunt.
>>
>>35499240
this man speaks the truth

How tf is my comment unoriginal
>>
>>35501610
>That's selfish as fuck.
oh yeah and all the sacrifices and responsabilities that comes with having children oh so selfish. In any case nobody is complaining. Do you despise your parents?

>Uh, no? Life is just what it is

Not enough love leads to X, not enough beauty leads to X, and so on. You're there being an anti-natalist for a reason too. It cannot be whatever since we all have the same basic needs.

>most people will have it bad or average, only a tiny minority will ever be truly happy.
their problem. if I choose to have children and give them a very good life, how can you be against that?
>>
>>35501735
>>35501610
I clicked on send way too early, heres my image
>>
>>35501610
hey man i like linkin park to but i think ur taking them a little too seeriously
>>
>>35501735
>oh yeah and all the sacrifices and responsabilities that comes with having children oh so selfish.

Nobody thinks about that part, people have kids because society expects you to, your parents want grandchildren, get a job get married have kids etc. It's primarily for their own self-worth/self-esteem, to say otherwise is bullshit.

>NOBODY is complaining

Yeah sure, you're doing exactly what you said not to, you're assuming because you think life is worth living your child will also and will be grateful for being brought into the world against his will.
>>
>>35501907
>Nobody thinks about that part, people have kids because society expects you to
>people have kids because society expects you to
Oh yeah only because of society. right.

>It's primarily for their own self-worth/self-esteem
Say it however the fuck you want, but having children is the greatest joy. Do you think parents only think of themselves when they have children? They devote themselves to them and the children are glad. It's called parents-kids.

>you're assuming because you think life is worth living your child will also and will be grateful for being brought into the world against his will.
Dude literally nobody thinks of this shit. Nobody complains to their parents that they've been brought to life, not even you. Go outside for fucks sake.

You're dumb as fuck. I literally cannot comprehend how people come up with such fucking idiocy. Practice what you preach and commit suicide. Oh right it's not worth dying but it's not worth reproducing neither. You're still living though.

To you in particular life is suffering and inherently bad. The cons outweight the pros but here you are still living and advocating for abortion and anti-natalism.

I'm now convinced that anti-natalists are such because their life sucks or are very inadequate. Man the hell up.
>>
Now will somebody discuss having children I've had enough of this dumb fuck.
>>
>>35502156
>Oh yeah only because of society.

Yeah you think people aren't influenced by that?

>but having children is the greatest joy.

Yet again you're fucking delusional. I've had enough arguing with such a fucking retarded cunt. You literally can't defend it apart from spouting emotional bullshit.

>dude go outside hehe
>man up

Attack me and not the argument. I hope your child is born with two heads and no arms, cunt.
>>
>>35502370
yeah go play somewhere else retard.
>>
>>35502370
being anti-natalist and wishing harm on an infant. classic retard.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.