[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 12, want a girlfriend >tell myself I'll get a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: apustettava.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apustettava.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>be 12, want a girlfriend
>tell myself I'll get a girlfriend in high school when I'm taller
>be 14, growth spurt makes me like 6'0
>tell myself I'll get a girlfriend when I'm in college so I can focus on schoolwork
>be 18, graduate and get into good uni
>tell myself I'll get a girlfriend when I'm finally in good shape
>be 21, got /fit/
>tell myself I'll get a girlfriend when I'm financially stable
>be 25, have my own place and car
>tell myself I'll get a girlfriend when I'm older because I have to focus on my career
>be 30, have well paying job, my own place, a car, I'm /fit/, and I'm 6'3"
>tfw still no girlfriend
>tfw never even kissed a girl
>tfw you can't fix ugly
>>
>>35496628
Get ugly or fat gf. It's only hard because you want the ideal womyn you've seen on TV and movies.
>>
>>35496648
You say this but I've never gotten attention from women. Maybe they just sense that I'm broken and just don't like me.
>>
>>35496675
Maybe, but if you're broken you probably don't try at getting their attention in the first place. As a man, you have to initiate. This is something all men either know or are taught, except for those who fall between the cracks and end up like you.
>>
>>35496760
>initiate
>ewwww what a creep loser
>don't initiate
>ewwww what a virgin loner
Guys like us, we can't win
>>
>>35496648
Even ugly and fat girls want Chad. Not an imitation of Chad, but a natural Chad.
>>
>I'm the weird guy who collects WWII shit and guns
>I am clearly not sound in any way

> I have been approached by dozens of women through high school and beyond
> turn down half of them because I'm too autistic to know what to do
>don't even know about the other 25% of approaches because I'm too socially disfunctional to understand, other friends end up asking me why I didn't go after the person
>the other 25% that I do take end horribly, and I just straight up stop all contact after about a week of talking.

what is wrong with me, anons.
>>
>>35497117
Just be friends with them, anon. I'm friends with a lot of women, they don't make bad friends. But women have never been sexually or romantically interested, and I'm starting to come to terms with it.
>>
>>35496628
Do you actively go out to try to meet new women or do you expect them to come knocking on your door wanting to suck your dick?
>>
>>35496628
be my old daddy bf , I'll love you wholeheartedly
>>
File: 10 - AZE83It.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10 - AZE83It.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
>>35496628
Dude, you're at that age where women are looking for long-term relationships. Looks are less important now.
>>
>>35497436
Looks are always important, anon. Don't fall for the "looks don't matter" meme. There's a reason Chad gets all the women.
>>
>>35496628
Now be honest. How many girls have you asked out in real life? Have you ever set up a dating site profile or tinder?
>>
File: cutegrills.jpg (111KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
cutegrills.jpg
111KB, 433x650px
>>35496628
The thing is, chad is not overthing, he is not trying

when chad wants a gf, he gets want
>>
No, ugly is an excuse you make.

No your real problem is that you spent your entire life telling yourself you weren't ready for a girl and, eventually, no matter your ammount of progress, you kept finding excuses. It's a mental loop.

But realize one thing: You will never be ready because nobody is ever ready. Just live your goddamn life and stop worrying about your special snowflake image problems.

I get laid pretty easily and I can tell you I am one big bag of issues. I used to think just like you at one point. I'll go afyer girls after this, then after that and I kept finding excuses.

Know what I did? I just fucking did it. I started hitting on girls, not giving ONE fuck what they'll say or think. I got rejected plenty, shrugged it all off. Eventually it paid. lost my virginity at 27 and I never had problems with women ever since because I learned to take them at face value and to never take their silly female drama seriously. Once you learn this, women become transparent and none of their silly shit works on you. Oh she's saying I fuck like shit to her ratchet friends because she's in turbo damage control that I'm not letting her take my money? She didn't talk that talk when my dick was in her ass.

If you wonder how to yet girls, OP, Stop asking questions and just fucking do it. I know people here are all like huuur durrr talking to g8rls is impossible, but there is not a single pick up trick or advice that actually work. The only good and correct advice is that if you wanna pick up girls just fucking do it already. If you were to ask me how I pick up chicks and how anyone else does, that's the only thing I can tell you. I just do it, they all just do it.

Stop being a cowardly special snowflaje, get over yourself and fucking do it.
>>
>>35498344
That's a good post. Unfortunately, the only answer you can expect to this is angry permavirgins going "just bee urself".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.