[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is being "divide and conquer " a bad thing? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: outcast.jpg (170KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
outcast.jpg
170KB, 900x675px
Why is being "divide and conquer " a bad thing? I don't want to hold hands with Muslims, fat people, atheists, transsexuals, drug users, illegal immigrants, or lazy people who use food stamps.
>>
>>35496379
And I don't want to hold hands with autistics fucks like you. Just realize that there are more of us than you.
>>
>>35496422

Well then consider us divided.
>>
because when you all hold hands democracy prevails and people are able to exam social and economic issues in a realistic and unemotional way
when you're divided and conquered politics and public discourse become about pitting people against each other and using the larger prevailing group to further a hidden agenda that generally has nothing to do with the cultural conflict used to manipulate the masses
it's basically just an inefficient way for society to be which is highly exploitable by people with money and influence
>>
>>35496379
Who is asking you to hold hand with all of those people?
Get a source of income, use that income as you please and reproduce, that's all that is expected of you, even the reproduction part is optional
>>
File: 1488542518731.jpg (78KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1488542518731.jpg
78KB, 564x564px
>trumpcucks in a nutshell

go be faggots for a rich wasp chad elsewhere
>>
>>35496584
>Democrats only understand things as rich = bad and poor = good.

Its getting pathetic at this point.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.