[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>life is hard, so I'm just going to give up on ever being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20

>life is hard, so I'm just going to give up on ever being happy
Why do you guys do this? Do you not realize how silly this mentality is?
>>
>>35496350
What's silly about it? I don't enjoy struggling.
>>
>>35496529
It's silly because you're struggling even worse for giving up.
>>
Bumping the red piII
>>
>>35496579
How? I'm comfy as fuck right now
>>
I only want a gf, otherwise I'm good.

Here are my problems. Seriously mentally ill, morbidly obese, literal manchild who lives with mommy who takes care of everything, didn't finish school, can't work, can't drive, basically can't do anything.

Do you understand how much work I would have to do to even have a CHANCE to get a gf? Do you understand how fucking stupid you sound?
>>
>>35496947
Then the OP doesn't apply to you, does it?
>>
>>35497028
>Do you realize how much work I'd have to put in?
The same amount everyone else puts in?
>>
>>35497028
Wanting something that is so easy to accomplish, but not putting in the effort to do so is retarded and so are you
>>
>>35497254
>getting a gf is so easy to accomplish

Get the fuck out of my board.
>>
>>35497291
I think I'll stay. It really isn't that hard as long as you try. You don't even have to bee urself :^D to get one if you don't want to.
>>
File: 1488051132601.jpg (49KB, 575x635px) Image search: [Google]
1488051132601.jpg
49KB, 575x635px
>>35496350
>Idea of a gf is super attractive to me
>ask out hot girl when I was like 14 after 2 hours of knowing her
>We go on 6 dates
>realize shes a retard and im just dating her so I could have a girl as my phone lockscreen.
>break up
>Decide ill wait till I find an acceptable personality before asking out
>havent dated since
;)
Life isnt hard.
It should be harder. Much, much, harder.
I want to grow cabbages all year only to wait for a band of raiders to occasionally show up and steal everything and rape my mom, because in that world I would at least have a chance of making it to the other side of the coin and rolling into villages on horseback, burning women and raping churches.
>Inb4 ISIS
Murica is my tribe bb
>>
>>35497346
I'm >>35497028

What girl would take me even if I "try".
Unless of course you mean changing, fixing myself first which would take a huge amount of effort I'm not willing to put in.
>>
>>35497397
If you went into a massive self improvement phase and then used online dating to score, you would just realize sex is pointless and get fat again.
>>
>>35496350
>you will never have a kokonoe rin gf
this is why i will never be happy, thanks for reminding me OP
>>
File: IMG_2599.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2599.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>35496350
I'm barely of age. You think life is a game or a movie where the protagonist needs a little tough-love and some nudging to get out of the nest and 'find his wings,' but it's not like that. You want me to go homeless and be murdered by rabid junkies to prove a point?

I bought a home studio yesterday so there's something...there's a little progress.
>>
>>35497397
I think the first step is to ask why you quit school, can't work/drive, and don't blame it on mental illness. I see actual retards walking around my college campus taking classes. Once you figure that out you can either get your GED or diploma depending on what level of school you quit, and get a job so you can go outside. Then you can say "I'm living with my mother while I get back on my feet" instead of "I live with my mother because I can't do anything"
>>
>>35497449
>"I live with my mother while I get back on my feet but normies assume the former."
Here's where I'm at
>>
Some people are just meant to be losers, anon.
>>
>>35497416

Ah fucking hell...
I hate to admit it but I'm a romantic idiot.
I want a gf because I want love, not sex.
>>
File: arcanine self-help.jpg (67KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
arcanine self-help.jpg
67KB, 500x680px
>>35496350
It is fear and narcissism.
Robots are the guys that squeaked by school with low B's and C's but were *convinced* they were smart, even gifted. They told people,
>"Oh, I could get all A's if I wanted, but I am so smart school bores me'
In reality they were afraid that they would work and and prove that they were only capable of low A's and B's. This would prove they were nothing special and they'd have to admit it, which would hurt their narcissism, so they didn't.
Pretty girl they had a crush on?
>She is shallow, air-headed, and stupid
or
>she is a roastie
or
>she only wants CHAAAAAAD
Why?
If they actually spoke to her as a human they might learn that they have little to offer her. Rather than admit this, they avoid it with elaborate justifications to avoid wounding their narcissism.
Why don't they change? Well, that is scary and what if it isn't enough?!?!
They look at a successful person and say to themselves
>He is shallow, and deluded, and stupid. not like me. I know the truth
All to avoid the idea that they might be able to do the same. Why?
What of they try and fail? Their egos couldn't take it.
That is why they want to be NEETs. What if they got a job and then found out that they were only average?! It is better to stay home and pretend you are above work.
That is why when you tell a robot 'you should change' they *hear* 'just be yourself'.
They are so used to lying to themselves to pad their delicate egos they reverse the meanings of simple phrases.
>>
I like being happy so I would rather have a naive hopeful view on life than dwell on the shitty realities.
>>
>>35496350
>cant get happy
>get shot down every attempt
>decide to not waste energy on such false hopes
Comeon normie, even you should know that if something isnt working, then maybe you should stop
>>
>>35497476
this
you know since you were a kid so why even try just be smug on the outside while dying inside it will all end when you die anyways
>>
>>35497059
comfy is not happy
>>
>>35497475
I only said that because I was referring to the other anon
>>
>>35497074
no, those 15 year old skinny faggot kids who get infinite pussy for free never had to work for it
girls are natural eugenicists, they bestow select males in their environment with a lifelong confidence buff at the expense of the chaff
>>
File: hypergamy2.jpg (253KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy2.jpg
253KB, 700x467px
>>35497630
>Boo-hoo-hoo! Everyone but me has it easy, boo-hoo! Only I suffer and struggle, boo-hoo! Girls only like handsome men, boo-hoo! No ugly guy has ever banged hot chicks, boo-hoo!
>>
>dude MEN aren't entitled to HAPPINESS at ALL lmao
>dude if you're a MAN you aren't entitled to ANYTHING other than slaving for muh free birth control and muh tax dollars

>w-wait why do you want to give up on happiness?

hmm really makes me think
>>
>>35497517
Nice (unoriginal) strawman
>>
>>35497630
>I didn't succeed once, and therefore, I will fail every time
>>
>>35497712
Prove that the child is HIS child or he's just another cuck taking care of Chad's baby
>>
>>35497785
I was conditioned into believing that the world is inherently hostile toward me, that it's a disgusting place populated by disgusting sadistic creatures. I've learned to despise my humanity, I've learned to love to hate and I hate to be loved. I learned all of this a long time ago and have lived my life accordingly, there's no changing me now.
>>
File: 4th grade.jpg (55KB, 638x592px) Image search: [Google]
4th grade.jpg
55KB, 638x592px
>>35497774
>You don't know what strawman means
>>
>>35497890
Sauce on this pic related semen demon?
>>
File: hypergamy1.jpg (70KB, 630x460px) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy1.jpg
70KB, 630x460px
>>35497790
>BOO-HOO-HOO! Anyone who is a success isn't because I call them a cuck, BOO-HOO! Everyone who does better than me is *bad*, BOO-HOO!
>>
>>35497890
My 4th grade teacher.
First woman I fapped to
>>
>>35497837
There's no changing because you don't want to change. You don't even have to do anything to change your beliefs. You have literally the easiest challenge to solve.
>>
File: 1467684254752.png (150KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1467684254752.png
150KB, 600x439px
>>35496350
>>life is hard, so I'm just going to give up on ever being happy
>Why do you guys do this? Do you not realize how silly this mentality is?
guess how i can tell you're a normie

I was born a broken person and spent the majority of my young life trying to overcome that only to be beaten down harder within a few years than most people experience in a lifetime. My best case scenario is i have some sort of major breakdown that puts me in jail or a mental hospital and end up wagecucking until i finally kill myself. I'm probably going to be homeless.
>>
>>35497906
see
>>35497933
very personally important
>>
Guaranteed medium happiness is better than unlikely big happiness.
>>
>>35497910
Uhhhh....I asked for a source on who the parents were and you respond...with that?

Get the tard wranglers in here
>>
>>35497890
you realize people can reverse google image search and find her name, right? delet this
>>
>>35497936
they're not beliefs, that's the foundation of my being
i'm not a real person, i'm a biological hate machine
>>
>>35497933
>4th grade teacher

She is ridiculously hot for 4th grade, she'll be great starring in my fantasy tonight
>>
>>35496350
Honestly/ I stopped giving a fuck as I am trying to live for the day instead of denying myself.

It doesn't make me successful nor happy. But at least I do not feel the need to have any kind of expectation and I focus in thing that I enjoy doing instead.
>>
>>35497890
Yeah nah, that's a strawman. I win.
>>
>>35497980
Prove it
Give me her name
>>
>>35498004
Ever hear of the fallacy fallacy, smart guy?
>>
>>35498053
you mean what you're doing right now?
>>
>>35496350
What is with people like you, telling people like me, that I'm not doing things the RIGHT WAY. Wishful Thinking is for good looking adults and retards. How many times are you going to let life beat you down and still get up smiling? If you keep being positive despite facing nothing but opposition and failure, honestly what's the fucking point of trying to feel comfortable or secure? Some of us just can't make it in the world. We're not smart enough, rich enough, good looking enough. We don't have any connections, we don't have any friends. If it weren't for people like us, another group of people would have to be miserable and dealt a shit hand of cards in life. I'm at the point where I'm not even trying anymore.
>>
File: funnystupid.jpg (81KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
funnystupid.jpg
81KB, 400x300px
>>35498073
No.
The fallacy fallacy is the belief that if you claim the other person used a fallacy you 'win' AND the concept that if the other person DOES use a fallacy he is automatically wrong.
See - both are fallacies.
See, a Strawman fallacy means
>'Claiming to respond to an argument without responding to the actual argument made'.
Now, here's the tricky part for you
...*I wasn't responding to an argument*.
I was making my own argument, the first argument in the thread.
Since a strawman (which is an informal fallacy, BTW) REQUIRES that it be a response to an argument, I can't have made that fallacy.
Your claim that I did does nothing but prove your own ignorance.
>>
File: whatever.gif (451KB, 310x200px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.gif
451KB, 310x200px
>>35497962
>Kid looks just like the dad
>You try to redirect
>You get called on it
>>
Whoa now OP, giving up and giving up being happy are two different things.

t. Gave up years ago and happier than ever
>>
>>35497959
You don't understand what you can do if you try, though. Will you fail? Yes. A lot. Statistically speaking, though, you will get lucky at some point. There's no such thing as someone being born unlucky. The more opportunities you try to make, the more chances you'll have of being lucky. It's statistically impossible to fail 100% of the time if you're constantly pushing yourself forward.
>>
File: stop whining.jpg (92KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
stop whining.jpg
92KB, 736x736px
>>35498101
>People who face difficulties should just quit
Think about it - the guy in the pic is already evolutionarily more successful than you are because he didn't quit.
Do you honestly think anything you face tops being born without limbs?
Never breed, loser
>>
The robot lifestyle is absolutely amazing.
It's not about giving up on happiness, it's about no longer chasing the normie idea of happiness (giving women attention in the hopes of getting sex, wage slavery to appease your parents, seeking social status as a way to validate your existence) so we can divert our energy into actually enjoying life.

Anyone who yearns for the normie lifestyle is not a true robot.
>>
>>35498224
what's the point of this op? why all you do is annoy the losers on this board with normie faggot shit? Your not helping anyone here.
>>
>>35497584
being happy is relative
>>
>>35498224
>anything is achievable because of this anomaly
lol
>>
File: 1484667247551.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1484667247551.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>35498212
shut the fuck up you don't understand what you're talking about you dumb normie scum

>born unlucky
I didn't say that, you did. I was born an aspie. I don't understand or have much interest in socializing. You probably don't understand how big of a deal that is. You probably also have no idea what growing up in a violent chaotic household is like or what that does to a normal person let alone an aspie introvert. I've been NEET for 4 years letting my brain vegetate. Despite that i've spent that past 8 months trying to dig myself out of this, hitting almost every roadblock possible, and realizing i'm fucked.

>>35498224
Yeah and i'm sure he's a completely normal person regardless of being physically deformed. Is it really that hard of a concept for you to grasp that other people have different minds that you do? That you need to actually compare this to someone without limbs?
>>
>>35498176
The child looks nothing like the "dad". Also the file name is "hypergamy2", suspiciously.

Finally, do you only know how to speak in memes and green arrows? Please insert a coherent argument with a source after this comment post haste or I'll be forced to assume you're mentally handicapped.
>>
>>35498342
>It's impossible for me to get a gf because the entire world hates me
No, just you.
>>
>>35496350
Because becoming happy is hard work and is only a medicore effect that lasts like 1h.

So why shouldnt I just be a fuck up and buy my happyness in the form of mdma and feel REALLY good for like 6h?
>>
>>35498224
oh cool so he created another Elliot
i guess he really is successfull
>>
>>35498391
not impossible, but very unlikely given circumstance
>>
>>35498457
Then try and fail and try again and fail again and keep trying until eventually you're happy. Yeah, it's tough, but you're already living a tough life. You'd literally just be changing your hardships from one thing to another.
>>
>>35497517
Some real shit ma nigga.
>>
>>35498224
Great. Another hapa born into the world with shit genes. Good looks OP.

I hope you'll be at the funeral of the four stacies who were killed in Isla Vista 2.0 because you had to go out of your way to tell robots to cheer up
>>
>>35498523
what go through that headache of trying to find something despite low odds when you can try to find peace in giving up
>>
>>35498053
>>35498154
>dude do as I say not as I do lmao
not an argument.
>>
>>35498523
I know an easier way.

I should just shoot myself.
That way I dont have to try and fail until I EVENTUALLY get happy and no one could tell me that im a lazy fuck that does not deserve better (wich is true).
>>
>>35498545
truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fr fr tho its real talk like just keepin it 100 xD upvoted and reblogged mane fr fr yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
>>
>>35498574
yaaaasss queeeen slaaaay
>>
>>35497712
> No ugly guy has ever banged hot chicks, boo-hoo!
i was just looking at twitch tv how this really desperate looking pale nerd was talking to some girl and then calls her the girlfriend which was a complete suprise to me.

you can get 9/10 as 2/10 if you just try and have any common interests like games
>>
>>35498281
Maybe, just *maybe*, someone who thinks
>"I have a patchy beard! Oh, well - guess I can never be successful"
will look at that photo, realize it ain't so bad, and leave the basement.

>>35498342
Nope. It is
>If this guy can accomplish the rather mundane feat of wife + kids, why not you?

>>35498381
>Me being afraid of talking to girls is MUCH WORSE than being a lifelong cripple!
Never change, arcanine

>>35498383
'Hypergamy' means 'the tendency of women to rank wealth, ambition, attitude, and other traits higher than physical appearance'.
The pic is part of the proof that to women looks matter *less*
>>
>>35498559
You are still here?
>>
File: 1465576492117.jpg (22KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1465576492117.jpg
22KB, 250x238px
>normies actually believe that their success is due to them working hard
>then they project that onto losers as if it's only their fault

>>>Me being afraid of talking to girls is MUCH WORSE than being a lifelong cripple!
there you go again proving the point that you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>35498619
what if i don't have interests anymore outside of extremely solitary things like reading novels
>>
>>35498570
Because deep down, you don't want to die. You just want to be happy.
>>
>>35498653
85% of millionaires are self-made. You may have disadvantages, but it's not impossible unless you stop trying.
>>
>>35498675
Sure. Thats why I abuse meds and take drugs. I dont want to die but at one point in my life, when the drugs will not fill that void anymore, I will.
>>
>>35498654
then get into a motherfucking book club and get her out to talk about J K Rowling or Twilight whatever

note if you try youre already more alpha than these guys
>>
>>35498704
what should i be (((trying)))?
lay down some concrete examples
>>
>>35498636
>If this guy can accomplish the rather mundane feat of wife + kids, why not you?
iirc the guy is some world-renowned christian preacher. if that's the level you think they should be aiming at, then understand that the people here dont want to do all of that for a gf.

i'd also like the to point out that despite him missing limbs, he's still a normie at heart.
>>
File: do you even lift van diesel.jpg (55KB, 640x394px) Image search: [Google]
do you even lift van diesel.jpg
55KB, 640x394px
>>35497028
Slowking do you even lift?
>>
>>35498728
i have had sex with a fwb
i just get nothing out of life and i dont care anymore, okay? i'll be neet until i an hero
>>
>>35498224
a photo says more than a thousand words.
>>
>people literally complaining about tfw no gf

this board is too normie for me. why do i even come here
>>
>>35496350
fuck you

I'm doing these drugs as hard as I can

you cannot say I'm not putting in effort on this happiness thing
>>
>>35498783
at least your life sucked less and youd get stuff if you got a job
nobody wants a self pitying loser, thats just depressing
>>
>>35497380
Dude, same.

I've dated various Stacies and fembots but I end up not having a connection with them and decide I want to wait for someone who I actually mesh with but I haven't dated anyone since.

And I'd also much rather be in a world where shit's actually difficult instead of just meandering between too safe, too boring, and too meaningless. I feel like a lot of humans are unfulfilled because of the way our society is set up.
>>
>>35498804
the asian women couldn't care less about the fact that her husband has no limb, she doesn't want a partner she just want what he's carrying in his purse - WESTERN CUM
she's totally not just in it for the perceived social status associated with white features, she's not like the other soulless mongoloid females, she's a traditional caring waifu
>>
>>35498731
Why you should be trying? To be happy. I'm confused why that's even up for debate.
>>
>>35498832
i've had a job for a year it was enough to convince me to never try anything again in my life ever
>>
>>35498832
>>35498917
hahaha okay you had me for a while
you're pretty good at this, 9/10 bait thread
>>
>>35497476
only if more people knew how a Bell Curve works...
>>
>>35498636
>hypergamy

False. Hypergamy means marrying someone from a higher caste or class. Only women hypergamize. Are you saying my goal in life should be to convince some used up roastie to marry down? That's against her biological thought process from birth, she was promised a sweet prince and I'm just a toad.

I'd rather be MGTOW and miserable then a betabux provider with a false sense of love & accomplishment.
>>
Normies will never understand what is not being able to be happy even when we were supposed to. I gave up because nothing in this life can make me happy. Because every single aspect of this existence is dull.

Maybe I'm sick, but I can't feel happiness anymore.
>>
>>35496350
Why people even assume people here never tried enough to learn their lesson?
>>
>>35499049
>False. Hypergamy means marrying someone from a higher caste or class
That's... what I said, actually. I just included the rest of the definition.
>Roastie, betabux
OOOOOOH! You're stupid enough to believe PUAs.
never breed, OK?
>>
File: 1484201754286.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484201754286.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
>>35496350
I'm not sure you've experienced true hardship.
>Tfw my mom is mentally ill and talks to everyone in a store
>Tfw they're too polite to say they have to go and give me the panic look
>Tfw other people giver me the sympathetic look and humor her then go on to tell me I'm a good son for looking out for her while she's out
>Tfw break down crying over her while she's in the psych ward and drugged so she won't stay up for days saying she sees devil's in the yard
>>
File: 20170313_111005.jpg (102KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
20170313_111005.jpg
102KB, 400x400px
>>35496350
what did you mean by this

why is she looking at it
>>
>>35499156
>You're stupid enough to believe PUAs

And...? You're the one positing that hypergamy exists and women are willing to overlook looks and disabilities for personality and social status.

It's...almost like...you're cherry-picking examples...to make your argument look stronger.

chemically castrate yourself
>>
File: 1488670411296.jpg (107KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
1488670411296.jpg
107KB, 680x907px
>>35497346
High I'm a wet blanket and I've been one since about fourth grade, I can't change over tried. My humor is dead pan, dark shit. Girls don't like that.
>>
>>35499151
because it's easier for them. It's good for them to think that everything they've achieved in life is deserved.

They don't want to see the world as it is, a great genetic lottery. They don't want to see themselves are "lucky", but as someone who has earned their happiness through hard work. The idea that hard work not always equals to happiness is scaring for a normalfag
>>
I don't think people on here give up on life so much as think that their suffering is fleeting and don't really connect with the /r9k/ woe-is-me mentality

most people here are normalfags looking to validate themselves
>>
>>35496350
>life is hard, so I'm just going to get high
ftfy
>>
>>35496350
The reality is my fellow robots that there are laws in nature.

The more you seek happiness for selfish reasons the more pain you will receive instead.

The more you seek being humble the happier you will be anyway.

Just avoid selfish endeavors and make decisions that will positively effect those in your life.

This has changed my life to the point I don't browse here often.
>>
>>35499602
ur weak af
>>
I don't like life, I don't like all these idiotic rules I have to abide to, all these social rituals I have to unquestionably follow. No matter what I do, I feel terrible. I'm too fucked up on the inside to even bother with anything anymore. I don't say that in a boohoo woe is me edgy kind of way, I just don't see the point. I have to constantly suppress the bad feelings and distract myself or else I'll have a mental breakdown, there's no hope at all for me. No one wants anything to do with me, I can barely be considered a person.
>>
>>35496350
>people choose to be depressed
You're not fooling be with that anime pic, normalfag.
>>
>>35497517
I only get B+ at worst when I don't want to try. Otherwise have never not gotten ez A/A+ so long as course is interesting.. So go fuck yourself dumb dumb thinking that hard work pays off.
>>
File: camoo.jpg (133KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
camoo.jpg
133KB, 1200x803px
Robots who are feeling nihilistic about struggling in life should read the Myth of Sisyphus

>The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
>>
>>35500800
Having tried struggling for many years, I found that it never once made me happy. I hated every minute of it, and I wonder what kind of sick person would enjoy struggling.
>>
>>35500848
What is a state of non-struggling?
>>
>>35497517
This fits me pretty well but realising I wasn't especially smart just made my life even worse.
>>
>>35500800
Myth of Sisyphus makes so much reference to other philosophical works that you can't actually appreciate it with no prereading, anyone that says otherwise is a pseud
>>
>>35500999
Yeah, true, but the message itself makes sense.
>>
>>35496350
People like us are the dead ends and are destined to die out no matter what
100 to 200 years ago we'd have died out in childhood or teen years but due to modern society we live on as cogs in the machine destined to never reach what we want no matter how hard we try
People who were born into situations where they are guaranteed to succeed cannot understand
>>
>>35497517
>That is why when you tell a robot 'you should change' they *hear* 'just be yourself'.

Fuck off. Normie advice is literally "Just be yourself". And if it's "You should change" then at what point do you stop changing? Do you change everything about who you are? Then who are you at that point? Are you enjoying yourself at that point, are you in a better position? Or do you just think you feel better because you fit in? So when a robot does things to make his life better and comes here to vent about how he hates it, fucking normals like yourself get hostile and say "Well just deal with it bro!"

I'm not even the kind of anon you're addressing in your post but holy shit it pisses me off so badly when normals try to give stupid, useless, empty advice.
>>
>>35501665
anon, you just have to be a BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF

that's your problem :)
>>
just start a business you goof
>>
>>35501765
If you're a better version of yourself then you're not yourself anymore.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.