[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do we purge the board of "cyborgs" and failed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: Cyborgs.jpg (36KB, 317x557px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborgs.jpg
36KB, 317x557px
When do we purge the board of "cyborgs" and failed normies. They can never truly know our feels.
>>
>>35496228
The reason you suffer is because you are insular.
Maybe if you shared your story with others for understanding, your life would improve.
Instead, you attack anyone who is different.

For example, you will have a violent reaction to this simple post.
>>
>>35496228
I would consider myself a cyborg
>may be a little nervous asking a girl out at a bar
I would never have the courage to ask a girl out at a bar, nor would I even go to a bar in the first place.
>>
>>35496228
create a new board for cyborgs, like a cross between /r9k/ /soc/ /b/, and send them there. remember they are failed normies so they still need a place to splurge out all semi-autismo stories with like minded people. this is just the default board that comes close enough to how they are feeling.
>>
>>35496228
honestly that description feels more like "failed normie" instead of cyborg, to me a cyborg just sounds like a robot who can talk to people
>>
>>35496425
/thread

That's not even particularly failed, nervousness around woman is completely normal.

Cyborgs:
>can talk to people and act normie
>is a virgin or has had a few sexual encounters
>maybe a gf but few serious relationships
>comes to /r9k/ because here he can take off his mask

Might be me projecting though.
>>
>>35496228
Not having sex as a virgin is better than not having sex as a non-virgin.
If you're a virgin, you don't know exactly what you're missing.
>>
>>35496425
>Robot that can talk to people
No such thing, fuck off normie.
>>
>>35496485
That sounds more like an ordinary normie to me.
>>
>>35496485
you perfectly described me desu thank you
>>
>>35496485
>>can talk to people and act normie
>>is a virgin or has had a few sexual encounters
>>maybe a gf but few serious relationships
>>comes to /r9k/ because here he can take off his mask
That's failed normie again.
>>
File: 14834563475.jpg (43KB, 491x410px) Image search: [Google]
14834563475.jpg
43KB, 491x410px
>>35496485
>"or has had a few sexual encounters"
>"maybe a gf but few serious relationships"
>"can talk to people and act normie"
So they're a normie,
>>
>>35496572
get out you faggot
oregano
>>
>>35496228
If its quick and painless then yes
I shouldakilled myself a long time ago
>>
>>35496485
Yeah this, I wouldn't have any friends if I act the way I want to, when people say be yourself they're just bullshitting you lol
>>
A cyborg is a robot in disguise. Someone who meets all the basic robot requirements but doesn't exactly live the robot life. That's the definition i think.

I am a khv depressed piece of trash as well as a uni student. I attend lectures every day, and study in a library along with a group from my course. I know how to handle that basic bit of interactions to at least be allowed to tag along. I do it mainly because i sometimes do not understand/miss things, so i need people to ask questions to. That said we always talk about uni related topics. I don't have their phone number and i don't want it. I never see them outside of uni. I would be an example of a cyborg.
>>
>tfw cyborg
I don't belong anywhere!
>>
>>35496228

That's now what a cyborg is. That's a failed normie. A cyborg is someone who isn't a robot but isn't a normie. Failed or otherwise.
>>
>>35496369
Yes. This is actually a really good idea. Can we please organise this? It will be better for everyone.
>>
>>35496966
I'm in a similar case, except I don't go to the library to work, and I only know people for group work.
Also I hugged a girl. because she's my sister
>>
>>35496596
>>35496571
>>35496585

I guess I should add is almost friendless and doesn't feel at home in society and around other people, you just wouldn't notice unless you actually tried to know deeper about them.
Also I think if under your mask is a guy who desperately yearns for the beta uprising and hates chad and stacy, you might be a bit more frog than normie.
>>
>>35497102
>vague nebulous feeling that you don't really fit in
Congratulations, you and billions of other normalfags are like this.
>>
>>35496540

Exactly. It's like drug addicts. Picture the laughs you'd get if you told some heroin addicts "hey, I'm clean for 25 years, you can do it too!".
>>
>>35496228
Maybe first remove the normalfags who think the most important qualification for being a robot is acting like a complete sperglord around women. Just because I can interact with people regardless of gender once in a blue moon doesn't mean that I'm not a social outcast shunned by almost everyone.
>>
>>35496228

Actually *living* my life is harder than being a shut-in ever was. My sanity and life have been hard-won, I was a shut in for 5 years and would've been dead or homeless if my parents hadn't seen what was happening and insisted I moved in with them. (I'm a lifelong depressive, and was in denial until I hit 30 and stopped subconsciously treating it.) Depression wasn't a 'thing' where I grew up.

People are extremely complex, if you watch them closely. There are examples to the contrary that I'm sure you could think of. But like my granpappy used to say:

>If something is boring, you're not looking close enough.

If you exclude people because you perceive them to be different than you, guess what?

You're just as bad as the normie boogeyman you profess to hate.

Anyways, fuck you, I was here first. You'll never get rid of me, and your life will be richer for it. You can thank me later when I share some wisdom with you, and offer emotional support.
>>
>>35497086
>a board for cyborgs
>a board for failed normies
>a board for fem/black/chink/spic/X-bots

learn to better tolerate the broader spectrum of failure we are, or buck the fuck up and go to wizchan to be called out for being able to tolerate the daylight

>t.cyborg/failed norman with a dash of turbo autist
>>
>>35496228
excluding people who are different than you sounds very normie to me
>>
File: 1489278256290-r9k.jpg (92KB, 423x951px) Image search: [Google]
1489278256290-r9k.jpg
92KB, 423x951px
I consider myself a cyborg because I know a lot of robots have it worse, but I'm still a 22 year old virgin with pretty much no friends.

I think the definition for cyborg can be a bit more open.
>>
File: 1486837247567.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486837247567.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
what contitutes a robot and a normie anyway? by /r9k/ standards I would be a normie and even a bit of a chad after getting my shit together, but I feel as miserable and disconnected to people as ever before
i feel that robotism is a mindset and a state of being and thinking
>>
>>35498279
>excluding people who are MILDLY different

/r9k/ really is tumblr nowdays. You need to fit the exact criteria of impossible failures

>>35498417
depends who you ask. I'll disagree to an extent on it being all mental, robots environments often reflect or influence the mindset. Problem is there's no point trying to pin it down, I can talk to people and dont die in public. But that's not because I'm full of confidence and self assurance, it's because I have no fucks to give for how I'm perceived by people who don't sell me things
>>
>normies exclude me in real life
>I take shelter on this forum with others like me
>normies come here and expect to be accepted
Really makes u think
>>
>>35496540
From what I hear sex is way overhyped. A nonvirgin knows this and will have to go without sex using the new prototype in mind. A virgin will have to go without sex using society's prototype. Being a virgin is definitely worse, but if that didn't make any sense just keep in mind that I have autism.
>>
>>35496228
My only "cyborg" trait is having a job. I must, in my country, or die.
Can I stay?
>>
>>35499072
What country?
orgijjlijsg
>>
>being so bitter that you cannot tolerate the presence of certain people in a virtual space
>making fun of tumblr and SJWs for their trigger warnings when you want them yourself

Ha ha, always makes me laugh.
Feels good being a loser, but not blaming anyone else but yourself and not being delusional.
>>
>>35496228
Tbh most of us will eventually have sex
>>
>>35496228

I'm pretty much a normie at this point, but I grew up as a robot and I'm still suicidal nearly every day, even with other people constantly around me.

I don't know where everyone gets their blind optimism from, but I want a piece.
>>
>>35499520
This is originally literally me
>>
>>35499495
yea waiting for my 30th birthday a month from now to hire a whore
>>
>>35498996
>sex is way overhyped
The guys who say this got pussy once or get it in intervals of several months and then think they know what it's all about. Get a girl who you can nut inside without a condom every other day or so and then see what happens. You're calmer, more laid back, happier. Sex with her becomes more fun. If you love her sex feels even better
>>
>>35499520
>blind optimism
It's called confidence
>>
>>35498898
and then exclude you online
>>
>>35496228
Non virgin here humble bragging, going without sex is no different, its exactly as you'd imagine if you were a virgin
>>
>>35496228
The description posted is not a cyborg. That is a normie.
Cyborgs are still KHVs with few or no friends, but may have one or two slight advantages over robots. This could be a degree of looks, money, or the ability to awkwardly force themselves through basic social interactions, but they will never actually use them to their advantage.
>>
>>35500034

Completely different things.

I can go up to girls in bars or w/e confidence is considered, I just see the world in this constant shit filter.
>>
File: robot types.jpg (1MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
robot types.jpg
1MB, 2400x1800px
>>35496228
here's the full photo if anyone wants it
oorooroaoganilo
>>
>>35497008
I know this feel so much dude
>>
>>35496485

>tfw can pretend to be normie (although get called weird quite a bit)
>Still a khv
>Never had a gf
>Feel inadequate to hold a relationship
>Get panic attacks when I hear loud noises

Am I a cyborg?
>>
>>35500353
>tfw mouse

orig
>>
>>35500353
I don't know if I'm a mouse or cyborg. As far as behavior goes the mouse sounds like me, but I'm kind of fit and above average looking with quite a few friends (still never had a gf + virginio).

>looking at phone when awkward in public

Too real
>>
>need to segragate every anon
>>
File: Social Spectrum Selector™ 4.2.png (2MB, 1584x997px) Image search: [Google]
Social Spectrum Selector™ 4.2.png
2MB, 1584x997px
>Just take the no stress test kids!

>No more inane internet arguments with a random basement dwelling stranger or with that goddamn phone poster!

>Let the patented Social Spectrum Selector do the work for you!
>>
Robot
>NEET or poor wagie
>Kissless virgin
>No friends
>Just very uncomfortable

Cyborg
>Virgin
>Has had a gf / kissed
>Has one or two friends

Normie
>Has social media
>Not a virgin
>>
What am I?
> not virgin
> Christian parents
> wagecuck
> pedo
> beast
> big dick
> detachment from the world
> distance from social media and distaste for almost everyone
I relate with some of the feels here, but I understand I can't ever be a robot because I've had sex. maybe a failed normie?
>>
>>35501145
No you're just a normie.

Failed normies/cyborgs are still virgins.
>>
>>35501228
Is there any hope for me or should I kill myself and hope I'm reborn shittier?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.