[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a girl on tinder >she actually messages me first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1488173632450.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1488173632450.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>meet a girl on tinder
>she actually messages me first
>fun talk and she's actually attractive
>she initiates conversations with me every day and we talk a lot
>tell her straight up that I'm interested in her in *that* way
>she seems okay with it
>hang out with her a few times but she's very reluctant to kiss
>develop feels for her and tell her about it
>"oh anon, but I'm not interested in relationships really, I've been hurt the last time I don't want this to happen again, sorry but I can't see this go that way, and I'm sorry if you thought it would"
>decide it's not worth my time and stop talking to her
>delete her from kikebook, her number, all the conversations, everything
>the whole thing lasted like 3 months
fast forward to the end of february
>hang out with some old friends I haven't seen for ages (literally like 7 years or so)
>get drunk with them and they somehow get me to make instagram
>make it but don't post anything and don't really open the app since then
ff to now
>the girl follows my instagram account early in the morning

What the fuck is going on and what is she up to?
Is there a possibility she could've done that without actually looking me up? Why would she follow an empty account of mine?
Can I actually delete her follow?
>>
Instagram suggests people you have memorized in your phone. Maybe she follows everyone who makes a new account.
>>
>>35495795
>>hang out with her a few times but she's very reluctant to kiss
>>develop feels for her and tell her about it
>>"oh anon, but I'm not interested in relationships really, I've been hurt the last time I don't want this to happen again, sorry but I can't see this go that way, and I'm sorry if you thought it would"

Can someone please explain to me why does this happen all the time?
Why would someone hang out with opposite sex unless they want to have sex or a relationship.

Anyway, you're a fucking normie and should leave my board re
>>
you should dm her SUCK ME SUCK ME SUCK ME SUCK ME SUCK ME and see what the response is
>>
>>35495869
I don't know, I completely got rid of her.

On the other hand, why would she follow anyway? Why not just skip my profile or hide it and just live with it? Not like I had anything posted there.
>>
>>35495795
>>she actually messages me first
>without actually looking me up?
>Can I actually delete her
you should actually kys
>>
>>35495895
he means you're still in HER phone
>>
>girl messages me first on tinder
>pretty cute but bit of a landwhale

What do?
>>
>>35495895

anon you unintentionally applied the tactics of a natural chad

you have a lot of talent.

You never bothered her again. You deleted her everywhere and moved on. This is highly attractive to women cause they think you simply have better things to do or alternatives.

There is also an effect that lets women forget the bad things about you and they remember the positive things from the past (its all humans).

So what happened is that in those 3 months she realized she still likes or likes youi more now and is still interested in you.

You'd blow it by being a needy bitch nigga so i'd either message her briefly and ask her whats up and get straight to the point. Be really direct and ALPHA as fuck this time. YOu have nothing to lose and can only gain from taking advantage of the situation you unintentionally created for yourself.

This is your chance of becoming the alpha chad you always wanted to be.
>>
>>35498003
How 'bit' are we talking about?
>>
>>35498039

look up "no contact strategy" ... its what peopne do intentionally to win back the love of their lost ones .. it rarely works ofc but its a tactic that works from time to time in some circumstances .. it did very well for you so use it to your advantage.

Normally its ultra hard to go through with no contact cause people are in love, needy and generally beta. You somehow managed to just delete her and moved on which is admireable and not a trait many men have.
>>
Backup plan, m8.
>>
>>35498059

Like wouldn't wanna be seen in public with her. It's a funny angle the photo she sent me which finally showed her body so can't pinpoint exactly how big but definitely well above average.

She seems really eager to give me a blowjob but dunno if I could fuck it honestly.
>>
>>35495795
you showed interest in her and she's using you to feed her ego. "if i follow him, maybe he'll orbit me again".

the exact same thing happened to me last month (minus the Instagram thing. i told her to fuck off, and she hasn't bothered me since)
>>
>>35498078
This, she already had a Chad in mind but she wanted to have you on lock in case he found something better, then she didn't need you

This is true of most people but Always true of women, they will never engage with you unless you have something they want and when you stop having it they kick you to the curb
>>
>>35495882
To make friends? Not everyone is as big as an autist as you.
>>
from what I've heard about instagram from people at college, it just seems like a big circle jerk of who has the most followers, she probably wanted you to follow her back
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.