[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I solicited the services of a hooker and the guilt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1489364557004.png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1489364557004.png
10KB, 205x246px
Last night I solicited the services of a hooker and the guilt is eating me up inside. I feel like a filthy piece of garbage, I feel I've lost the tiny bit of self respect I had left. I've always been a loser but at least I had my principles, now I have nothing. Am I right in feeling like a filthy degenerate or am I just overreacting? Is there a cure to this shame? I fear I won't be able to take it much longer.
>>
There is a reason prostitution is one of the oldest professions. Only in modern times is it looked upon with shame. It really highlights the matriachical nature of modern society.
>>
>>35495773
This has to be bait. Only a woman would feel this level of guilt after having sex.
>>
>>35495868
He never even had sex, he solicited one but felt shame in doing so and probably won't follow through.
>>
>>35495843
Ancient socities held prostitution in high regards they operated holy brothels. With the imposition of Judaic relgious standards this was destroyed. Basically the Jews ruining a good thing. It's a healthy outlet for male needs.
>>
>>35495906
When I walked into her door she took off her clothes, I wanted to tell her not to, I wanted to say that I only want a massage. But I was too weak, I ended taking my clothes off and giving her the goods.
>>
Maybe suicide is the best option here, you chose to fuck an std transfer device. I mean yah.
>>
>>35495773
you were brainwashed to feel bad by modern feminis cuck ideology

get over it, rich people fuck whores on daily basic and they do not give a fuck

Women want you to think that its bad and at the same time they use feminism to destroy family values.

kek
>>
>>35495968
Pls stob
>>
sex with prostitutes is just sex like with any bitch
that's why cultures revere or demonise prostitutes and make fucking them some kind of seperate phenenome and not just fucking
they can be anything but normalised or else they'll fuck up the whole pussy economy
as bad for society as masses of frustrated men are you can't have none of them either
the pussy economy must be kept stable at all costs
>>
>>35495954
Did she try and make you feel good? The good ones will go out of their way to make you feel amazing so you come back to them. When you're nervous they will try to calm you. It's a total reversal of what happens in a lot of relationships. Most prostitutes set their parameters ("no Greek/CIM" etc, but everything else is probably on the menu). It's fantastic, probably a good compliment to healthy relationships if your partner doesn't like a particular act you enjoy.
>>
>>35496017
Nope he should die. He is worthless trash that cares to much about "self respect"
>>
>>35495968
Fuck off. Most higher end prostitutes do everything make sure they remain std free. Probably more so than your average women. An std could be a career ender.
>>
>>35496035
Not really, I mean she could barely speak English.
>>
>>35496081
Fuck man. Sometimes you have to pay up for a good well reviewed whore.
>>
>>35496043
How is caring about self respect trash?
>>
>>35495968
Most whore are cleaner than avg pub/club slut that fuck with random people on weekend
>>
The Bible says whoremongers will be forced to sit outside the gates of heaven. But fuck me man, this thread really makes me wanna go back to that Asian massage parlor
>>
>>35495773
I've fucked around 8 hookers, like 60% of the men I know fucked at least one hooker. It doesn't make you less of a man or less of a person. The people who tell you so are faggots, women, religious or ideological fantics. Had a GF for 4years and a fuckbuddy after the breakup. I do sports, am at university and get attention from women easy enough. A hookers pussy is just pussy. She fullfills a need that your body has, that's it. It's easy and nice, she isn't dirtier than all the club sluts since she probably takes tests and has to look after her hygiene because it's part of her job.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.