[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on here that think they are intelligent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_0998.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>still haven't figure out how to get a gf
Ok
>>
Ananda: How are we to conduct ourselves, Lord, with regard to womankind?
Buddha: Don't see them Ananda.
Ananda: But if we should see them, what are we to do?
Buddha: Abstain from speech, Ananda.
Ananda: But if they should speak to us, Lord, what are we to do?
Buddha: Keep wide awake, Ananda.
>>
>>35495401
i know how to get a gf, i'm just incapable of it.
>>
File: IMG_2570.jpg (11KB, 217x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2570.jpg
11KB, 217x249px
>tfw two intelligent three get a gf
>>
>>35495419
So you really don't
>>
>>35495441
>there are people on here who can't walk and consider themselves smart
>i don't care they don't have legs, they can't walk so they are stupid
>>
>>35495439
>tfw too dumb to distinguish "too" from 'two"
>>
File: 1487731901895.jpg (1MB, 4602x3852px) Image search: [Google]
1487731901895.jpg
1MB, 4602x3852px
>still haven't figured out they truly do not need a gf
>>
>>35495447
>implying physical disabilities is anything to stop you from doing it
>>
>>35495468
You have to go full circle for that can't just be stagnant where you were for that
>>
>>35495499
Do i need to get bitten by a snake to know that a snake bite is bad?
>>
>>35495468
you don't need anything, but an intelligent man sees the benefits of having relationships with girls, both serious and platonic.
>>
>>35495527
Why would you even be in a situation like that ?
>>
File: 1ZMMWkC.png (671KB, 567x619px) Image search: [Google]
1ZMMWkC.png
671KB, 567x619px
>>35495401
>implying that book smarts and social intelligence are the same thing

It's the reason why nerds are the smartest people in school, yet still manage to get themselves beaten up every day.
>>
>>35495557
And why would I need to have had a gf to know that it is bad?

There are plenty of things where you can just look at the examples and see cleary they are bad for you, relationships are no different.
>>
File: 1452473121739.jpg (40KB, 412x368px) Image search: [Google]
1452473121739.jpg
40KB, 412x368px
>tfw too smart to fall for the 3dpd meme
>>
>>35495603
You do you anon
Orientation
>>
>>35495401
>there is only one kind of intelligence
>>
>>35495538
>but an intelligent man sees the benefits of having relationships with girls, both serious and platonic.
Name 1 (ONE) reason why an intelligent man such as myself would want to waste my life with roastie scum?
>>
>>35495590
>school
nerds in school aren't smarter than the bullies. a lot of the nerds will end up pushing pencils. a lot of the bullies will be managers and businessmen.

there is no such thing as "social intelligence." you either know how to learn and train skills effectively, or you're a dumb faggot. some people have no affinity for social acceptance or relationships - that doesn't say anything about intelligence - however even the most antisocial asshole will easily fit in and find connections when he needs to, if he's smart.

when you start getting into the complexities of the brain and certain learning disabilities and deficiencies in the areas that deal with emotions or recognition of behavior etc, you can have some sort of flexible definition of intelligence. but fundamentally, and for 99% of people, intelligence is not disconnected from your success in anything that you spend a serious amount of time on. there's a different word for when you are okay at one thing above others, talent.
>>
>>35495590
They are very much connected. A nerd who has no social intelligence isn't actually all that smart in the books department either.
>>
>>35495659
if you don't know then you never will. an intelligent man would have intelligent friends, and it's no surprise that they almost all have spouses or long term relationships.
>>
>>35495659
Because sex is fun, believe it or not.
>>
File: IMG_0972.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0972.png
17KB, 650x650px
>>35495649
Fuck off with your mall katakana faggot
>>
>>35495672
This niqqa figured it out
/thread
>>
>>35495649
there's only one kind of useful intelligence. you learn and can apply what you learned, or not.

the "types" of intelligence that you know are just vague reflections of what habits different people tend to have. they have nothing to do with learning, just what you like doing or don't feel comfortable doing.
>>
>>35495401
I figured out and I also figured out it's not worth the effort, especially because I might get bored of her 2 weeks in and dump her, which would also make another human feeling miserable so all in all it's better to not get a gf unless it happens spontaneously.
>>
>>35495672
i think a lot of nerds are overly empathetic to exist in a world that reward the opposite
they think being a good person will reward them in life, poor fools
>>
>>35495734
You have BPD? Sounds like something I would do
>>
>>35495748
No I've never been diagnosed with anything.
>>
>>35495740
Someone who says that can't be a very intelligent person.
>>
>>35495401
>using your wits to get a gf and not your heart
that's not very romantic
>>
>>35495740
nerds aren't inherently good people though. and you can be empathetic and still be competent in some advanced skill which has value.
>>
>>35495805
This is gayer than that one quote an anon said
>1 chance at life 0 at love
>>
>>35495836
Stop trying to crush my ideals ;_;
>>
>>35495401
I've had three GFs during my life. All of them were intimidated by my intelligence, became fed-up with the constant debate and introspective philosophical thought, and went on to date meatheads.

Remind me again: why do I need to find myself a GF? Most girls, these days especially, are shallow and superficial; only as deep as the tumblr post they just reblogged and only as topical as one of the Kardashian's last instagram posts.

I want a girl who will be able to keep up with my varied interests; whether it be politics, economics, theism/atheism, sports, literature, et cetera. But most girls out there can't satisfy 100% of those needs.

So, tell me OP: am I stupid for wanting to stay single?
>>
>>35495854
Can't crush what you never had
>>
File: IMG_0958.jpg (58KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.jpg
58KB, 612x612px
>>35495893
>not looking hard enough
Also pic related is the ultimate superficial roastie
> the Persians
>>
>>35495804
does the world reward empathy? i live under a rock but from what I remember it never has
>>35495825
im not saying they are all inherently good, but i believe empathy in general is a hindrance to progressing up the social ladder
>>
File: 1485498378325s.jpg (7KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
1485498378325s.jpg
7KB, 250x221px
Reminder that intelligence is literally just better cognition and being good at learning. The only thing you're skilled at is acing tests without studying. You couldn't learn a new skill if your life depended on it. Most of us here are like this.

t.104 IQ
>>
>>35495893
Dunning-Kruger effect: the post. The girls all left you because you're an insufferable cunt, and very insecure. Nobody likes a person who thinks he's really intelligent despite being only of average intelligence. Especially when his delusion about his intelligence causes him to look down on people.

Think about it: all would rather date a methhead than you. That says something about you.
>>
>>35495990
How is empathy hindering progress on the social ladder? If anything, a genuinely nice person will have loyal friends backing him up.
>>
>>35496087
Lol you read that wrong, normie
>>
>>35496096
because social interaction is give and take and empathetic people tend to be happy with giving more than they take thus hindering their progression on the ladder
>>
>>35495939
You're trying to do it again. No need to be a dick.
>>
>>35496118
That's not how it works in my experience. You have a very high school mentality.
>>
>>35496103
How so? Explain. You claim to be really intelligent and how that's the reason girls stay away from you.
>>
>>35495401
Being intelligent and not having gf is not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>35496096
Because you don't actually climb the social ladders, you have to actively lower others below you.
>>
>>35495893

My wife is a good mom to our daughter and fun to spend time with even though she's dumber than me. She enjoys things on a different level (IE, when we hike or camp she wants to show her social media friends how outdoorsy she is) and I've come to accept that.

I have my bros to talk about history, geology, philosophy, and other academic interests with.
>>
>>35496150
Meathead not methhead you fuckng retard. I'm not OP.
>>
>>35495448

>tfw you are that new too 4chan

OriginalIy
>>
>>35496074

This is true.

I've noticed that a lot of average people have the ability to hyper-focus and get really good at their job. I really envy that. No one wants to hire some perpetually-dissatisfied jack-of-all-trades.

t. 130 IQ
>>
There are a lot of 170IQ geniuses who "cannot figure out" how to become millionaires. I know them personally.

I say "cannot figure out" because that's obviously not the case. You simply cannot cannot do the impossible.

If you're ugly, you're ugly, period.
>>
>>35495448
*to

FTFY m8
>>
>>35496138
why is that?
maybe we have had different experiences with society?
>>
>>35496192
Are you saying ugly very intelligent people will never be successful with money or women?
>>
>>35496520
He's doing a paralel, you can be the smartest man in the world but if opportunity doesn't present itself you won't become rich, likewise if you are ugly no matter what you do the chances of getting the perfect woman for you are extremely low.
>>
>>35495401
We have. It's just that we can't do any of those things to get gf.

In case you were wondering here's how to get a gf:
>be tall
>be rich
>be muscular
>be social
>be fun
>have girlfriends
To name a few.
>>
>>35496559
If you are the smartest man in the world and don't have an opportunity, then you fucking create an opportunity. You're just spouting the "smart but lazy" meme.
>>
>>35496087
>projection: the post

You've never met me. How could you assume so confidently on why the girls left me? You sound like you've come across many intelligent people in your lifetime and each one of them put you down and hurt you because you couldn't keep up.

I'm in no way like this. I'm the strong silent type: I don't go about boasting of my own intelligence but when someone opens up to me, I'll recirpocate by going on and on about a favorite subject of mine. Most of the time whomever I'm speaking with will feel overcome and drop the convo when their mind gets tired.

I have an IQ of 140 tested by a psychologist so yes, I do practically "look down" upon people but I don't hate ignorant people, that's not my style.
>>
>>35496610
All bullshit. You left out "be intelligent". Because you so desperately want to believe you're really smart but never had a chance.

No. You are not very smart. If you were, you would be successful in life and with girls, and not post something that idiotic on a Mongolian cave paintings forum.
>>
>>35496653
Okay, so you are a person of above average intelligence who suffers from delusions of grandeur. Quite sure that a few of those people you annoyed were in fact a lot smarter than you and didn't like someone clearly less intelligent pretending he's smarter.

After all, if a person of IQ 80 talked to you in a way that he thinks he's smarter than you, would you enjoy it?
>>
Here's my latest idea.

>find homeless/poor girl
>tell her I'll let her live in my house and provide food, clothes, anything
>she only has to be my gf, pretend to love me, let me kiss her, cuddle with her, and have sex with her

Hmm.
Now where would one find such a girl...
>>
File: 1487591085006.jpg (116KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1487591085006.jpg
116KB, 668x712px
there are people on here that think they are intelligent
>still wanting to have a gf
Ok
>>
>>35496641
>t. brainlet

There are loads of of very smart people not doing jackshit because they can't, no matter where you live having a goob job is all a question of nespotism and with the current economic trend even having just a job is a question of someone putting you there, banks will not finance your projects if you don't have anyone voicing for you, even a 300% coverage of a loan is insufficent for a sum as small as 40k-50k.
>>
>>35496723
On the streets, with the other drug addicts. Good luck, you're going to need it.
>>
>>35496742
Really. Where are all these loads of really smart people not doing jack shit? Why aren't they working at demanding jobs?
>>
File: 1480579432759m.jpg (125KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480579432759m.jpg
125KB, 712x1024px
>>35496193

(You) seem to be lost /reddit/ is that way>>>>>
>>
>>35496692
>delusions of grandeur
>posting my IQ and my life experiences

These two things are empirical facts. There's nothing delusional about me. I have plenty of friends, high IQ, average and low IQ and I treat them all with respect and courtesy like any normal human would.

>IQ of 80

Yeah, if a literal retard tried to speak intellectually with me I would entertain it up until the point he began to start shitposting IRL, which is the point I'm nearing with you.
>>
>>35496667
Haha you think you're smart now, don't you? You think that because bad things happen to me, I'm a dumb person whereas you think you know life and are the most intelligent person around here which apparently authorizes you to lecture me or us here?

Fuck off and come back when you actually put some thought into all this
>>
>>35496752
What demand job exaclty? As far as my country goes (so I'm not speaking for others) our scientists for any kind of sector are forced to move to sweden or germany because there isn't anyone to employ them and they will be underpaid in these countries.
>>
>>35496823
Oh forgot to add if it wasn't clear from my previous post, there is no way to start up a new and completely fresh business you either inherit it from your parents or from someone else close to you and even in that case it's not sure you want to work in that particular sector because no stranger (including banks) are willingly to risk to invest on anything new.
>>
>>35495401
True
But still, kill yourself
>>
File: 186Kdhd.jpg (211KB, 1200x1450px) Image search: [Google]
186Kdhd.jpg
211KB, 1200x1450px
>>35496723

White trash fetishist here. Once got a BJ in a greyhound station for 40 bucks from an otherwise pretty girl with stretchmarks and snaggle teeth.

Fap away to the idea, but it wouldn't work IRL.

If she's drug addicted she WILL steal from you(they're all addicts). Junkies pawn anything they can get ahold of.

The other thing is that there's a Whiskey Tango network. All these people know each other. Her friends and family will also want to mooch, crash on your couch, and be taxi'd around. Prepare for lots of "My cousin needs a place to stay. It's only for a week..."

Heaven help you if you get one of the ones who understands tenancy laws and makes you formally evict her after damaging your apartment on purpose, selling AC coils and copper pipes for scrap, etc.
>>
>>35496845
The smartest people are moving to non-shit countries. That's called doing something. They don't whine all day long about tfwnogf and fap to animu.
>>
>>35496782
Can't you see the clear contradictions in your own posts? You claim to be awesome and friendly and respected by everyone, and yet you're behaving like a total asshole. If a few posts on a Kazakh horseriding forum can get you this buttmad, I can only imagine how insufferable you must be in real life.
>>
>>35496874
Yes I'm sure bringing that mentality around is truly healthly to "non shit" countries.

I'm sure you don't understand why states exist and why they are separated and I'm not even going into detail of that, I doubt you would understand why it's like that.
>>
>>35496807
I'm not half of the things you listed and I have fucked more girls than most people ever will. How do you explain that?
>>
>>35496862

Well, there's my dream destroyed.
Back to the drawing board.
>>
>>35496914
Haha yeah I'm sure you have :)

I actually have as well, doesn't change the fact that I still can't get a gf.
>>
>>35496906
>contradictions

I haven't once. You've just made assumptions, which I corrected, which now you assume are contradictions.

>awesome & friendly

Never said either of these. Only claimed to be intelligent (you translated to awesome, thank you) and having friends of a wide variety of IQs which I am nice to. Find one time where I said friendly, because I'm definitely not "friendly" in the classical sense.

>behaving like an asshole
I think I've been as kind as possible here, but if I hurt your feelings anon I am terribly sorry.
>>
Bump Oreganoli
Fuck off
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.