[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell in love with a trannie robot anon but she wouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1390436128363.png (682KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
1390436128363.png
682KB, 800x603px
>tfw fell in love with a trannie robot anon but she wouldn't notice you
>>
File: 1484377912376.jpg (13KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484377912376.jpg
13KB, 600x576px
>>35495041
>tfw fell in love with a tranny who calls me her (his) boyfriend
>mentions that she (he) is polyamorous and intends on hooking up with another guy later this week

what the fuck do I do? i want to be in a monogamous relationship and want to get her (him) to feel the same way.

i want to get married and settle down with her (him); but she (he) said not to get my hopes up and that marriage is not her (his) thing.

what the fuck do I do? what are my options?
>>
>>35495158
Quit being a degenerate and find a mate without a Y chromosome.

Or at least admit you a faggot and own that shit.

The she (he) stuff is bullshit, it is a male.
>>
Women who are not vain about their clothes are often vain about not being vain about their clothes.
>>
>>35495158
Just fucking tell her that, anon, don't be a cuck.
>>
>>35495192
>The she (he) stuff is bullshit, it is a male.

you don't think I realize that when she (he) whips her (his) dick out and makes me play with it when I fuck her (him)?

All I'm asking for is some fucking advice here. I like her (him), I genuinely do; but she (he) doesn't share the same values as me so I'm wondering if there is a way to influence her (him) to commit to a monogamous relationship.

if not, i need to start working on my exit, because if I stay with her (him) two things are going to happen:

1. her (him) being fucked by other men is going to make me really fucking depressed -- more than i currently am

2. when i dump her for a real girl or guy that shares my same values (monogamy), she (he) is probably going to suicide

this is why i need help with this shit, senpai
>>
>>35495210
You are retarded and probably havent spoken to a living person in a while
>>
>>35495245
Gross.
Original comment.
So why are you mental?
>>
>>35495427
it's not that I'm mental, is that I'm pathetic and lonely.

when we're together we're happy, they share their feelings with me, and we emotionally support each other. This person came into my life and was truly the first person that I felt like truly cared about me and truly liked me for who I am to the point where idc if he's mentally ill, we love each other and that's all that matters to me

BUT

the caveat is the fact she (he) is poly, and it's only going to take one time of her (him) fucking another guy for me to break it off because if you think I felt sad and pathetic before, imagine how I'd feel if i forced myself to stay in this relationship with her (him) while she (he) was fucking Chad on the side? What's even more fucked up is she said she likes fucking Chad's but doesn't have any "emotional attachment" to them.

AKA, I'm going to get cucked.
>>
Why not just tell her you love her and ask her to be in relationship with just you? Maybe it will work.
>>
>>35495741

>robot nine thousand

>current year

>Why not just tell her you love her and ask her to be in relationship with just you?

>Maybe it will work

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>35495741
HIM you fucking faggot
>>
>1 chance at life 0 at love
>>
>>35495741
I read her saying she wants to die alone because she's not worth people caring about her also she would prob think I'm too weird and stalkerish.
>tfw ywn console her
>>
>>35496101
>she
>her

Kill yourself homo
>>
>>35496112
She identifies as a girl and pass as a girl so she's a girl to me.
>>
>>35496176
You're as mentally ill as him. I hope he kills himself as the abomination he now is.
>>
>>35496214
>You're as mentally ill as him
her*
Yup, or even more, this whole board is supposed to be for social outcasts. So?
>tfw you come out as a stalker so she's probably scared of you
>>
>>35496101
You can always tell her how you relate to that. I mean you're on /r9k/ I'm sure you have feelings like that too. I mean think about how many trannies use this board they're basically the closest thing to a female robot. Try spending more time with her then tell her you think you actually love her and ask if she would maybe consider having a serious relationship with you.
>>
>>35495245
Just say she you autismo
>>
What's up with everybody on this board thinking that a man is suddenly a woman just because he puts female clothes on? You motherfuckers need help seriously. Stop falling for the memes you are a man you are being attracted to a man you are a fag
>>
>>35496417
Guess I'm a fag then. At least I'm not a nigger.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.