[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>call in sick to work >"yeah. there's a bug going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484072252189.jpg (23KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484072252189.jpg
23KB, 258x245px
>call in sick to work
>"yeah. there's a bug going around. get well soon mate"
>im not sick I just dont want to go to work
why do normies do this? are their minds so weak they believe any lie I give them?
>>
>>35494888
>it's been happening with others
>another case in line with the trend pops up
>"lmao stupid normie not seeing through my lies"

Really gets my neurones working.
>>
>call out today bc grandpa died last night
>boss sounds annoyed / like she doesn't believe me
>already on thin ice for excessive call outs
>finally have legit excuse
>tfw I'll probably be fired tomorrow

Considering just never going back.
>>
when normies call in sick they do it because they hate their job, they just dont want anybody to know.
>>
>wageslave to the most popular fast food "resturant" on the planet
>come down with the flu sunday night, called in sick at like 6am monday morning
>explain to the manager that I can't come in, as I've come down with the flu
>"oh wow that sucks anon. Hope you get better. I hope you are actually sick because no one else would believe it"
>e-excuse me?
>"nah all good. Get better yeah?"
>hangs up before I could myself
What the fuck?
>>
>>35495018
They're saying you're bullshitting and just want a free day off work and will fire you again if you call in sick anytime soon

Os your manager a woman? That's some extreme passive aggressive shit
>>
>>35494888
Work nights at hotel so get a lot of call in sicks.
Why the fcuk do they put on Ill voice when sore leg? Bugs me and always call them out on it.
>>
>>35494888
He knows you're only pretending, he's just playing along.
>>
>>35494954
Sorry about your grandpa dude.
>>
Just reading that gave me mad anxiety. Fuck phones.
>>
>>35494888

what the fuck are they supposed to do, call you a liar? even if they don't believe you, they play along because there's no point in doing anything else. eventually they'll just fire you if you do it too much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.