[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on a girls instagram >60-80% of their pictures are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nlb66iT3eB1skm9i1o1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlb66iT3eB1skm9i1o1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x333px
>go on a girls instagram
>60-80% of their pictures are of themselves
>they all have at least 100 likes each

What must it be like to feel this comfortable in your own skin? To be able to just post yourself over and over again to the same audience, and get such an overwhelmingly positive reaction every time?
>>
>>35494044
>implying they don't put up a facede to try and get chads to fuck them
>>
It's amazing isn't it? Like going on Chaturbate and seeing a girl with 5k viewers. That's five thousand guys that want to fuck her. Amazing.
>>
>>35494044
>What must it be like to feel this comfortable in your own skin?
Girls are incredibly insecure, and take thousands and thousand of selfies, only uploading the best ones where the angle, lighting and filter usage are perfect. They post these in order to receive validation that they are beautiful, this validation however is short lived and they repeat the above process frequently in order to make sure that yes, they are still beautiful.

I'd rather not have to deal with this shit. I can only imagine how neurotic these people get as they get older and their looks and their likes slowly decline.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.