[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> its another "anon had a dream about being a soldier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1486844238617.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486844238617.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
> its another "anon had a dream about being a soldier and rapeing a captured girl while his soldier buddy beats her to death with a brick" episode
Should i be worried?
>>
Nah

It's just the degeneracy slope downwards man
>>
I once dreamed I had to bury my bastard, crippled baby brother in a shoe box in the middle of the rainy night in a forest, because my mother left him in a dark cellar.
I bashed his little head with the spade then I dug a little hole in the ground and dumped him in.

I'll never eat goulash at 2 am again.
>>
I have a very cringey fantasy sometimes, cringey mostly because I'm a weak piece of shit both physically and more importsntly mentally, who could never join the military. Anyway it goes like this, 1/2:

>ww3
>war has been dragging on for a few years
>draft is a meatgrinder on both sides
>US and allies are in south korea, chinks and russians flooding in through north korea
>huge death tolls for everyone, soldiers that have been there for a while are going insane
>the US makes some advances through north korea, the group (platoon? squad? idk what to call it) I'm with comes across a shitty nork village
>only women there, the men have all been drafted
>what happens next is obvious, every one of us feels it
>soldiers all around me immediately start grabbing girls and women and having their way
>I'm just sort of standing there observing, soldiers are looking at me strangely
>wait till a little more attention is on me
>walk over to a girl
>>
>>35492820
2/2
>act like I'm about to rape her
>instead, beat the ever loving fucking shit out of her, people think I'm going to stop and get to fucking her, but I don't
>everyone else stops what they're doing to watch me beat this girl to fucking death
>they try to stop me
>they don't like how this looks, they don't like my savagery; they're hurting their victims physically too almost as bad as me, but the difference is that I'm not doing anything sexual and this perturbs them
>then they realize what I'm doing
>they realize I'm trying to send a message to them
>they realize my mistreatment of this civilian is little different than theirs
>they all were yelling at me to stop before but as soon as they realize this they go solemnly silent
>they expect me to stop since I've made my point
>don't stop, drag the girl into even better view
>after some more minutes finally she's dead
>look around to everyone with the most extreme spite and anger
>everyone stops, let every civilian go
>we pack up and move on
>I become a respected, revered, and feared figure from then on
>>
>>35492830
>>35492820
good god that really is cringey, and not just because you are a weak beta
>>
>>35492847
thanks
I really didn't want to post it
>>
>>35492484
No, I used to in highschool like guys. I used to dream of being a civilian school boy in WW2 captured by a dirty slav company and getting passed around. It was never a /comfy/ rape either, I liked the thought of being thrown in mud, my face held in it until they were finished ect. The whole fighting big hand in my hair for air really got me going.
>>
File: 1484635845627.gif (765KB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
1484635845627.gif
765KB, 350x249px
>>35492830
>>35492820
that is pretty cringey, but I respect you having the balls to post that
>>
>>35492830
Reminds me of a scene in the movie Platoon

It's not just cringy though, it's very very unlikely that they would care, let alone stop what they're doing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.